Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 02-10-2011, 04:59 PM
  #286  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,656
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Sorry Ray, you're going to have to hear it. I don't plan to be at many races this year, but I'm sure I'll out qualify and out finish Tory at any race we're at...just like last year, oh, and the year before that.

Originally Posted by kuruption
Dorian, please have excuses... because every race weekend I'm going to have to listen to Tory's excuses about how he doesn't know his new car, how he wish he had his old car, how Gmac screwed him, how the servo horn in the old car was better which is why he can't steer now, etc.

So I would sincerely appreciate a "different song" played when we race together this upcoming year. Thank you.

ToysRUsKid is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 05:01 PM
  #287  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,656
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Getting a good servo horn really is like winning the lottery.

Originally Posted by kuruption
how the servo horn in the old car was better which is why he can't steer now
ToysRUsKid is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
  #288  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 409
Default

Hello Dorian and Tory,

My name is Andy and I'm kinda new at this racing thing. While I'm sure you guys would beat me, I would be willing to match that $100 for the chance to learn from both of you on the track. Will you both be at the Byron's challenge? I've only heard about this race but it sounds like fun.
Andy who? is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:43 PM
  #289  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kuruption
Dorian, please have excuses... because every race weekend I'm going to have to listen to Tory's excuses about how he doesn't know his new car, how he wish he had his old car, how Gmac screwed him, how the servo horn in the old car was better which is why he can't steer now, etc.

So I would sincerely appreciate a "different song" played when we race together this upcoming year. Thank you.

G-mac did a great job, my servo horn is still ... well .. horny (couldn't help it) and wait ... didn't I beat you in electric AND nitro last season?!

I got 100$ i'll put the screws to you too mr i don't want to go to ft myers =D. March 11-12-13 in Kissimmee lets rock you Xpay folks are all rich so the 100$ shouldn't be an issue right?

So uh ... i'm in need of a good pit guy that works well under pressure .... hit me up hahahah
YmeBP is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:45 PM
  #290  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Andy who?
Hello Dorian and Tory,

My name is Andy and I'm kinda new at this racing thing. While I'm sure you guys would beat me, I would be willing to match that $100 for the chance to learn from both of you on the track. Will you both be at the Byron's challenge? I've only heard about this race but it sounds like fun.
Dorian, you gonna take Andy up, all that talk you have ... got take a newbie on !?
YmeBP is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 07:56 PM
  #291  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 409
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Dorian, you gonna take Andy up, all that talk you have ... got take a newbie on !?
I've got $100 for each of ya. LOL

By the way, I have plenty of leftover Kyosho stuff if you get tired of running that fancy floating radio tray.


Hopefully the Blue diamond crowd will make it up this way this year. I know I'm still bummed I didn't make it down there last year.
Andy who? is offline  
Old 02-10-2011, 10:18 PM
  #292  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
kuruption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 2,136
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
I got 100$ i'll put the screws to you too mr i don't want to go to ft myers =D. March 11-12-13 in Kissimmee lets rock you Xpay folks are all rich so the 100$ shouldn't be an issue right?
Unless you plan to just kick that trash you brought back from Fr Myers around the track, you must be a rich guy handing out $100 bills to anyone that comes along.
kuruption is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 02:44 AM
  #293  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (16)
 
ToysRUsKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cinncinati, OH
Posts: 2,656
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Yeah, me betting Andy is just as bad as Tory betting me. The only difference is I'm in touch with reality.

You should take him up on his bet Tory. I hear he drives an XRay with 50 shore front tires.

Originally Posted by Andy who?
Hello Dorian and Tory,

My name is Andy and I'm kinda new at this racing thing. While I'm sure you guys would beat me, I would be willing to match that $100 for the chance to learn from both of you on the track. Will you both be at the Byron's challenge? I've only heard about this race but it sounds like fun.
Originally Posted by YmeBP
Dorian, you gonna take Andy up, all that talk you have ... got take a newbie on !?
ToysRUsKid is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 05:49 AM
  #294  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Yeah, me betting Andy is just as bad as Tory betting me. The only difference is I'm in touch with reality.

You should take him up on his bet Tory. I hear he drives an XRay with 50 shore front tires.

Yeah and one is trued square =D.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 AM
  #295  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kuruption
Unless you plan to just kick that trash you brought back from Fr Myers around the track, you must be a rich guy handing out $100 bills to anyone that comes along.
O.k. but back to the part where I beat you, I like focusing on that . I have to talk to Don about that trophy so I can gloat properly like Scooby does.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 07:20 AM
  #296  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
kuruption's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 2,136
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by YmeBP
O.k. but back to the part where I beat you, I like focusing on that . I have to talk to Don about that trophy so I can gloat properly like Scooby does.
So what you're saying is you just prefer to brag about beating the guy who picked up a nitro touring car for the first time last May... and beating that guy by a total of 11 points in the points series when you've been running Nitro touring for how long? Wow. I'm surprised Dutch isn't on your "hit list" too.

But I guess it's all about the equipment. You've been running Nitro touring for what... 3-4 years?, but I can pick up an Xray and in 1 season be on your heals while you continue to kick that Trashosho around the track. Good luck next season.
kuruption is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 07:26 AM
  #297  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,061
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default



watch out for the 2 schumachers this year...
Double D Donuts is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 AM
  #298  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (32)
 
YmeBP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,927
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kuruption
So what you're saying is you just prefer to brag about beating the guy who picked up a nitro touring car for the first time last May... and beating that guy by a total of 11 points in the points series when you've been running Nitro touring for how long? Wow. I'm surprised Phil isn't on your "hit list" too.

But I guess it's all about the equipment. You've been running Nitro touring for what... 3-4 years?, but I can pick up an Xray and in 1 season be on your heals while you continue to kick that Trashosho around the track. Good luck next season.

You betchya and i only picked up nitro not long before you i got my first nitro car in 2008 and really didn't get into it until midway through the season. Either way sounds like excuses to me you've been running nitro offroad for a while i was all electric all the time until Quinn let me drive his R40.. if you are gonna put it on the table you gotta be willing to get it chopped off so don't hide behind inexperience now after you put your foot in it .

See Xpay guys do things like that, they talk a big game and when push comes to shove they have excuses about they just started racing, they only have one eye, and the whole prosthetics thing really don't hold water with me. If you are on the track and you talk smak expect to be powned, like you were last season.

And who told you Phil wasn't on my list ?

Last edited by YmeBP; 02-11-2011 at 11:57 AM.
YmeBP is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 10:58 AM
  #299  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 549
Default

I know my Tory ain't talking about me.
RESPECT_BX is offline  
Old 02-11-2011, 12:50 PM
  #300  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
blount's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: U.S. ARMY
Posts: 619
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Race Dates

The trash talk is all good but, is there any updates with the plans to the track, if any? Also, can we get some dates for big races at BD. At least the month for the Pete Johnson, and SRI! Hard date for season opener!
blount is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.