Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 02-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
I'd crush him. I bet he won't come out this year like last year when he blamed it on "work" .... knowing dam well he doesn't work.
Hey Tory the new kyosho r4 is going to cost $670.00 I got a price for it the other day. I know the car is going to be fast but kyosho does not support onroad racing here in the states. I will still get it to try it out.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RESPECT_BX
There you go Dorian you've just been called out and I'm sure they can get you the track for a one on one battle with Tory. I need your answer so I can promote this and set the date up.
Oh this is going to be good. Real good! I can't wait!!
Old 02-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah so I got the pricing on the new kit today and they should be available by end of march they say. Not sure which way i'm going to go for the new kit, the Mugen looks so sexy but probably won't be out for months.

My baby is in pieces still i don't have the heart to bury her yet ... I may just stick w/ what i know and not even go to the new kit.
After seeing that last pic.... you should just get a new car
Old 02-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by godzukihop
I might be wrong, but did I see you posting on the RCAMERICA thread about your NT1?
If you didn't, i thought I did
Old 02-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Really, I don't have a chance? this coming from the guy that qualified last...let me repeat this....F'ING LAST after driving all the way to florida, never...ever...F'ING EVER have beaten me at BD or anywhere else...and I don't have a chance? I'm not even entertaining this SH!T!!!

1:1 at BD, 1:1 anywhere. Oh, Tory, I got a nice trophy from Florida, you can borrow it sometime and say that you were really first and not last, they just printed it backwards.

Diatta was almost right...after seeing that picture, stick to selling cars cuz driving them is not for you.

So Dorian what your saying is that you know your gonna win that show down and Tory couldn't handle running an x ray all season.
Yeah qualified and finished dead frikkin last ahhaha.

To say i have something to prove this season is an understatement =D.

Hmm i counted more when i was there, i guess they must have left. there were 3 quals buy the time the racing started.

Yeah so I got the pricing on the new kit today and they should be available by end of march they say. Not sure which way i'm going to go for the new kit, the Mugen looks so sexy but probably won't be out for months.

My baby is in pieces still i don't have the heart to bury her yet ... I may just stick w/ what i know and not even go to the new kit.

1 on 1 at the Diamond, Dorian you have no chance .... at all, not even a little one.
I'd crush him. I bet he won't come out this year like last year when he blamed it on "work" .... knowing dam well he doesn't work.
There you go Dorian you've just been called out and I'm sure they can get you the track for a one on one battle with Tory. I need your answer so I can promote this and set the date up.
Originally Posted by G87z
Oh this is going to be good. Real good! I can't wait!!
Originally Posted by D-nicest
After seeing that last pic.... you should just get a new car
Old 02-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I got that trophy by bumping out of the B with 10 cars in each of the main but also including Mr. Dead Last himself. Beat me in 1:1 in what, crashing Malibu's?

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Oh, Tory, I got a nice trophy from Florida, you can borrow it sometime and say that you were really first and not last, they just printed it backwards.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Tech Addict

Tory he's calling you out.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Really, I don't have a chance? this coming from the guy that qualified last...let me repeat this....F'ING LAST after driving all the way to florida, never...ever...F'ING EVER have beaten me at BD or anywhere else...and I don't have a chance? I'm not even entertaining this SH!T!!!

1:1 at BD, 1:1 anywhere. Oh, Tory, I got a nice trophy from Florida, you can borrow it sometime and say that you were really first and not last, they just printed it backwards.

Diatta was almost right...after seeing that picture, stick to selling cars cuz driving them is not for you.

I must state "I was his pitman in FL when he won the trophy. So that may have something to do with it"
Old 02-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by G87z
I must state "I was his pitman in FL when he won the trophy. So that may have something to do with it"
+1
Old 02-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

=D. Yes, I must say my most recent performance is fodder for this sort of abuse, and I must also say that it will probably continue until the next race. For now I will bow my head and endure it.

I will have to produce to shut mr slow ass I gotta work can't make the race (twice) up. Trust me when I tell you my friend you will have to continue paying whomever you've paid off to strike me w/ this kind of crappy luck, and even that will not be enough. Because now after you typing all that stuff below ... you should avoid ever racing against me cause there will be mayhem on this forum and all the "mr last guy" "kyoslow" etc in the world won't and can't avoid the words that will be typed out right here.

Oh and there is a state race in Fl this march ... I will sell my kidney blood and children to be there to put at least a lap on you. So for some of the slower in the Xpay crowd that is a call out ... let's see what you've got Mr fast guy .

And to make it even more exciting it will be with my backup car (the new one isn't available yet) so there it is, gautlet has been thrown lets see if you and your car can backup those big words.

I've got 100$ on me ... no pressure D i know you like to back out of challenges ... so you can take your time you know cause I'm so slow and last and all so you shouldn't have any worries, there is always Joliet and the BD season opener or just about any other race this season you can't whine about not being able to make.

Oh and as a footnote go back through the results at BD there have been a number of occasions where you've come in behind me choking on my exhaust.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I got that trophy by bumping out of the B with 10 cars in each of the main but also including Mr. Dead Last himself. Beat me in 1:1 in what, crashing Malibu's?
Tory he's calling you out.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Tech Elite

Some more carnage shots, i still haven't taken her out of my case yet

That wire is supposed to be attached to the OTHER side of the receiver hahah.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Dorian you gonna let him talk to you like that.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

I'm not even entertaining this SH!T!!!
+1
Old 02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Tech Elite

I'm not even SH!T!!!
Hmm ... looks about right ... Well seems like you really should have nothing to worry about then .. Like I said i'll be at the races this year, when we meet up on the track be sure that Xpay is clean and prepped cause I don't want to hear any excuses, cause you sure don't hear any from me considering all that happened at the Fort.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hmm ... looks about right ... Well seems like you really should have nothing to worry about then .. Like I said i'll be at the races this year, when we meet up on the track be sure that Xpay is clean and prepped cause I don't want to hear any excuses, cause you sure don't hear any from me considering all that happened at the Fort.
Dorian, please have excuses... because every race weekend I'm going to have to listen to Tory's excuses about how he doesn't know his new car, how he wish he had his old car, how Gmac screwed him, how the servo horn in the old car was better which is why he can't steer now, etc.

So I would sincerely appreciate a "different song" played when we race together this upcoming year. Thank you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.