Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene >

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Official 2011 Blue Diamond On Road Scene

Old 01-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

All my facts lol, I got one thing wrong and I admitted it, I and many others are still waiting for you to admit to even a quarter of the things you get wrong haha. Just playin i wont lie the main reason i have an NT1 is that was the first car offered to me for my 1/8 buggy and to not have to dish out a grand for another nitro setup was pretty sweet. Anyway I'm not knocking TC3s, I watched John from G-Force beat Xray, Kyosho, Mugens ect with his TC3 at the last Pete Johnson race. Looking forward to this weekend Tory, thank you and the guys for putting on another what should be a house packed race.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pete720
All my facts lol, I got one thing wrong and I admitted it, I and many others are still waiting for you to admit to even a quarter of the things you get wrong haha. Just playin i wont lie the main reason i have an NT1 is that was the first car offered to me for my 1/8 buggy and to not have to dish out a grand for another nitro setup was pretty sweet. Anyway I'm not knocking TC3s, I watched John from G-Force beat Xray, Kyosho, Mugens ect with his TC3 at the last Pete Johnson race. Looking forward to this weekend Tory, thank you and the guys for putting on another what should be a house packed race.
You know we only go hard here in the forum Pete =D. The Xpay is a good car (not as good as my Kyosho but ...) and it's doing really well sales wise so whatever is best to put more people on the track for me to beat.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
You know we only go hard here in the forum Pete =D. The Xpay is a good car (not as good as my Kyosho but ...) and it's doing really well sales wise so whatever is best to put more people on the track for me to beat.
Come on spring son!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:37 AM
Tech Elite

I gotta question about this weekend at the bowl. Thinking about running, (If I'm drama free on Saturday). You guys running 4 cell or Lipo for the 12th scale race?
Old 01-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
I gotta question about this weekend at the bowl. Thinking about running, (If I'm drama free on Saturday). You guys running 4 cell or Lipo for the 12th scale race?
Both, some run 4-cell some run lipo.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Both, some run 4-cell some run lipo.
Thanks Phil!
Old 01-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Tech Addict

Tory your koyoslow is junk, put your pride aside and join the jedi consul leave the dark side behind you.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Are numbers are only growing, and Tory only knows it! How's that spelled again? Keybrokeslow?

<----- This is where it is at!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

He just needs a lil more mota...
Old 01-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

V One RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what version is it again!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fpart
V One RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what version is it again!
i think you miss and ARRRGGGHHHH Tom.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default He knows he wants to...

Tory is going to want to switch bad after GMac beats him at the WinterNats and then bust his A$$ all summer long wit the current(make note of it) World Champion.....The one and only NT1

Come on fellas, XRAY is like the Miami Heat now that Swaugzilla is onboard or you could say Boston or LA cause the bench is so deep that it's just ridiculous... I'll put it like this "Get Down Or Laydown" cause if you can't beat em', you might as well join em'!!!

Had to stir the pot a little
Old 01-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Nah E we don't need no week ass bench players on our team.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Eric Jones
Tory is going to want to switch bad after GMac beats him at the WinterNats and then bust his A$$ all summer long wit the current(make note of it) World Champion.....The one and only NT1

Come on fellas, XRAY is like the Miami Heat now that Swaugzilla is onboard or you could say Boston or LA cause the bench is so deep that it's just ridiculous... I'll put it like this "Get Down Or Laydown" cause if you can't beat em', you might as well join em'!!!

Had to stir the pot a little
Funny part about it is that Miami heat are the WORST (i mean just look at their record http://www.nbauniverse.com/teams/records_miami_heat.htm)! on top of that Miami was like 27* last week killed all the plants and lizards so you can't even fall back on that.

Talk it up now boys, i've got plenty of hot sauce and ketchup for that crow you all are going to be eating.

Wait i forgot how many of you came in first place in the point last year .. oh right .. none .. well except dorian but he doesn't count cause he doesn't actually exist, that is just phil logged in under a different username =D

Xpay is going to have an army out there and i'm ok w/ that ... cause i got sooooo much moduh for dat azz it's crazySON!!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Regular

Default Whatever...

Miami is the hottest & most watch team out there just like Team XRAY...they selling out arenas just like XRAY is selling kits... Just face it, it XRAY's time to shine that's all, Kyosho might get there chance this century but for now "Just Fall Back SON" and let us live

Oh and see you didn't comment on GMac... I know your scared, be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.