Community
Wiki Posts
Search

We learn from mistakes.

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 08:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default We learn from mistakes.

When we ran our last race we thought we had a lot of our problems behind us. Man were we wrong. So we have taken a different approach. For the last couple of weeks we have been running mock races and getting in as much time with the equipment as possible. This is what we have learned.

There is nothing wrong with the equipment or the program. In fact if given a chance the program is the same as all other timing equipment being used at other tracks.

Its the operators that are having the problems.

We feel now that with a few more serious runs we will be in a better position to present all racers with a quality race, one that will keep you all coming back.

So this Sunday June 6th we are asking any one with a personnal transponder to come to Crystal Park raceway and lets try to have a fun day and allow us to get in some serious practice with the equipment.

Crystal will charge racers the normal cost of running at the track. So if you want to get in some practice and run for time and on a good track rather than a parking lot someplace come on out and have some fun.

Terry the old guy.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:31 AM
Tech Adept

Good Luck with everything Terry, I live in Anaheim and have ran the AMB program for over 4 years, I would be willing to help you with anything if needed.

I've been hearing a buzz about the program being run at CP and I hope you can turn things around for the summer months prior to racers looking for another place to race.

If you have any questions please PM me and I can pull out my old lap top and go through the program and assist you if needed.
Old 06-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'll try and get out there Terry.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Bending Cornerz

I sent you a couple of e-mails asking that you contact me via phone as I would like to talk with you.

Terry