Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
2010 Season Opening Charity FUN Race @ Jackson R/C >

2010 Season Opening Charity FUN Race @ Jackson R/C

2010 Season Opening Charity FUN Race @ Jackson R/C

Old 03-29-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
it should be game. if you wanna split an order for some better bodies we should do that. i have some atomic tires and rims in case our current mini rp30s don't work outdoors.

mike
I was just looking around and I couldn't find the mini mazda, these things are 225mm right?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:12 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
I was just looking around and I couldn't find the mini mazda, these things are 225mm right?
we want the spice bodies... for example -- http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....la5cc31tq8po31
Old 03-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

What 4wd mini chassis is everyone gonna run??
Old 03-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by k_bojar
What 4wd mini chassis is everyone gonna run??
Most of the people who have replied are running the Atomic car, but a few of us are going old skool with some Mini RS4s!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
we want the spice bodies... for example -- http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....la5cc31tq8po31
http://rcmarket.com.hk/popup_image.p...la5cc31tq8po31
sweet!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 04:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
Most of the people who have replied are running the Atomic car, but a few of us are going old skool with some Mini RS4s!
hmmmm...

17.5/2s/open speedo? need to re-read the Cup Racer thread to see the mods MikeR has done to strengthen the front gear box

wonder if I should be crazy and run 4 classes
Old 03-30-2010, 05:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Set up question

I am concidering coming to the Chartity race, running on asphalt is new to me, what can I expect as far as set up changes from carpet? I am running a T2 008 in RCGT and a T2 009 in rubber t/c.

I did search some of the team driver set ups on X-rays web site, it looks like all standard stuff too me.

Thank you in advance for your sugestions.

Last edited by Rockin Rich; 03-30-2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Rockin Rich
I am concidering coming to the Chartity race, running on asphalt is new to me, what can I expect as far as set up changes from carpet? I am running a T2 008 in RCGT and a T2 009 in rubber t/c.

I did search some of the team driver set ups on X-rays web site, it looks like all standard stuff too me.

I know a lot of guys go with the standard asphalt setups and then tweak as needed
Old 03-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah, nothing special needed as far as parts, and there's alot of orange cars around here to help you get set up.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Gonna try and make this my first running on asphalt. Hopefully drag some more along. I know Rettke is down. Gonna see who else up north here is willing to come. Maybe we'll bring Sammy just for laughs if he can wake up that early that is.

Would it be alright to run both sportsman and expert touring?
Old 03-30-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah, nothing special needed as far as parts, and there's alot of orange cars around here to help you get set up.
Thanks guys!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

I am concidering coming to the Chartity race, running on asphalt is new to me.
Originally Posted by JoelV
Gonna try and make this my first running on asphalt. Hopefully drag some more along. I know Rettke is down. Gonna see who else up north here is willing to come.
Glad to see you Guys are joining in on the party........ Making the transition from carpet to asphalt are little changes, not much........... There are many classes to chose from to make the day go nicely.

........ Spread the word!!...... See you all soon!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JoelV
Gonna try and make this my first running on asphalt. Hopefully drag some more along. I know Rettke is down. Gonna see who else up north here is willing to come. Maybe we'll bring Sammy just for laughs if he can wake up that early that is.

Would it be alright to run both sportsman and expert touring?
Great to hear you guys are gonna make it out for a great cause at a great track! As for sportsman and expert, as long as you are more on the sportsman side of the classes, there's nothing wrong with manning up by running expert as well!

To all: RCSignup is getting HOT! If you're likely to attend, please take a minute to register, pick a few cars, and sign them up for the classes you want to have FUN with. We've got an early start time to get everyone home at a decent hour, and preregistration will help that along quite nicely. Everyone is paying at the track, so don't worry about that on RCSignup.com.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Great to hear you guys are gonna make it out for a great cause at a great track! As for sportsman and expert, as long as you are more on the sportsman side of the classes, there's nothing wrong with manning up by running expert as well!

To all: RCSignup is getting HOT! If you're likely to attend, please take a minute to register, pick a few cars, and sign them up for the classes you want to have FUN with. We've got an early start time to get everyone home at a decent hour, and preregistration will help that along quite nicely. Everyone is paying at the track, so don't worry about that on RCSignup.com.
Greg,if we are not sure what classes we are going to run (I don't know if I want to run 17.5 t. car or vta yet.) should we register for both classes for now and work it out when we get there?
Old 03-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by j.d.roost
Greg,if we are not sure what classes we are going to run (I don't know if I want to run 17.5 t. car or vta yet.) should we register for both classes for now and work it out when we get there?
Register for both now because it's faster to erase an entry on race day. It's all about SPEED Saturday morning.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.