Wiki Posts
Search

Tragedy at the Track.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by FriedDiff
I do not appreciate this. I did NOTHING to deserve this. I had about 10+ ppl ask me about what happened since I was there, and am usually there till they close the doors so I just posted the story instead of more people asking. I will post what I want it is a free world after all! Posts like yours are VERY immature, and I know people that are growing sick of your way of handling this situation including myself. When you go as far as calling me a "snot nose kid" that just shared what happened to the CURIOUS PEOPLE THAT CARE unlike IMMATURE PEOPLE LIKE YOU that DONT CARE. You need to shut the heck up right now! Bottom line.

PS. What people in "your group" are you talking about being in the "a-main?" (Really, only Scooby makes this! ) There is NO a-main for those of us that just race to have FUN. People like you that take this so serious are the people that RUIN THE HOBBY! We dont need adults (I am being mature by calling you this) running around on the net calling 13 year old's "snot nose kid's!" SHUT UP!
Mo, he had this right, you are a snot nose kid who needs to seen and not heard, In the Rc items for sale you went into some one else thread and told them their item was priced to high. Who the hell made you the price setter

How mant times have you put a reply in here saying you don't deserve the crap you're getting
Take a hint son and come back when you reached purberity....
Old 03-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Tech Regular

delete
Old 03-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Tech Rookie

PS. What people in "your group" are you talking about being in the "a-main?" (Really, only Scooby makes this! ) There is NO a-main for those of us that just race to have FUN. People like you that take this so serious are the people that RUIN THE HOBBY! We dont need adults (I am being mature by calling you this) running around on the net calling 13 year old's "snot nose kid's!" SHUT UP!

LOL dude I am 16 you need to check your sources before making statements. Also Donna, Marvin and mike B are in our group fool! Also with your attitude it will always be a hobby too you and not anything more unlike the bunch of us that want to step it up. Lastly you can ask anyone at the track if I am one of the biggest jokers (non serious) racers out there and I guarantee you that you will get a yes. Words of wisdom: Think before you speak.

PS:I am not going to play a game with you. This is the last post I reply to on this subject.

Last edited by Dolabilll; 03-12-2004 at 06:21 PM.