Wiki Posts
Search

NOVAROSSI CHALLENGE RACE#1

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Master

That was a very fun event!
Mr. Thomas - you run an excellent program
Mr. Braun - perfect event calling as always.
Mr. DeSoto - thanks for the support by NovaRossi.

Bravo to all the winners - that was some awesome racing gang!

Once the weather cleared (Saturday morning) we had two days of perfect California sunshine. Great racing and friendly enviroment. We will be back to Crystal Park - the area has changed so much in ten years it's amazing. The track was very racey.

To all who put on the event - very well done. This was a 4 Star production - Bravo!

On a personal note, sure was nice to be back ---- thanks Scott, Rick and Jim for putting up & having faith in me...I have appreciated it.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
It was a good weekend good to see you all congrats to mike s , d-ish & ron c good job team good seeing you guys chay,diatta,melvin taurean& paolo see all you guys soon don't 4get if you guys need that setup help chay & diatta I got it lol ! Later guy MTC & SOLOARTIST are out good job mike b & btzzzzz
Lol I coulda used the help man, good seeing you too. Don't worry I got you with the setup when you come out east
Old 01-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

I had a great time racing out west with everyone. This was a great event with very good comp, and well worth the trip. Thanks to Brian Thomas for making me feel right at home. I will definitely try and make it out there again. Also thanks to Danny A for the pit help This guy was taking pics at the track through out the weekend and gave me this site for race pics he took www.cnlconcepts.smugmug.com
Old 01-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Brian I am glad we got passed the snow at moutians pass, with plenty of time to run on Saturday, it turn out to be great time. Please keep us inform of upcoming races there we like the track and ready for another road trip.

Thanks again to you and crew. As always nice to race and talk with the guys from Cali.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Tech Addict

Yo Diatta it was a lot of fun hanging with Melvin, Chay and yourself, I thought you was some what fast but you proved me wrong you was out there flying, hopefully Roscoes was good to your tummy.....here is the link to the photos http://www.dropshots.com/bmain

Last edited by mike jones; 01-25-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just wanted to thank BTZ and Novarossi for having this event had a great time! Also wanted to thank Nurbert for pitting for me!! Congrat's to all winner's including me! lol

Thx to Mr. Braun for making it fun for me. Cause every time you said my name during the qualifier i would hit the wall or crash into something! lol Thx
can't wait for the next one! GO MUGEN!!

Sorry forgot to sign it "Pretty Princess" lol!!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mike jones
Yo Diatta it was a lot of fun hanging with Melvin, Chay and yourself, I thought you was some what fast but you proved me wrong you was out there flying, hopefully Roscoes was good to your tummy.....here is the link to the photos http://www.dropshots.com/bmain
was that DIATTA flying or me I didn't get no roscoes this is bs LOL! Y'ALL BE EEEZZZZ OUT THERE PEEPS
Old 01-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mike jones
Man Rosco's is whats up... Don't worry you still got the fast black man trophy lol
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Well, back to reality after a really good weekend. I will like to thanks Brian Thomas and the Crystal Park Club for organizing a great event. Also will like to thanks Sam Sim and the whole Kamikaze Team for the hospitality, we had a great time. Thanks to Michael Shing for the tables and shade.

Congrats to Swauger, Ishitani and Alfonso for their victories. Great racing guys!!

Congrats to Scott Kimbrow and Jim Adkins, first time out with their new rides and already in the podium.

See you next time..
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Damn good event! Thanks to Brian Thomas for putting it on and Crystal Park for holding it

Congrats to all the winners! Awesome performance .. enjoyed being a part of this event as well as watching the A-Main events

See everyone at the next event
Old 01-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congrats to the winners, especially to Darin and Marc for proving once again that Mugen kicks ass!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

A big "Congratulations!" the the winners at the Novarossi Challenge event. Sounds like it was a really great race.

Thanks to all the guys that took a chance on running my newest - yet un-proven gas sedan body: the Protoform R5-N I much appreciated your efforts.

Sedan
1)Darin Ishitani/Mugen/Protoform R5-N body
2)Scott Kimbrough/Serpent/Pf R5-N body
3)Marco Acosta/Mugen/Pf R5-N body
4)Francis Mejia/Mugen/Pf R5-N
5)Diatta Collymore/X-Ray/R5-N
Scott Fisher/Kyosho/Pf R5-N
Robbie Collins/Mugen/Pf R5-N
Mike Palazola/Kyosho/Pf Stratus 3.1
Walter Diaz/Kyosho/Pf Stratus 3.1
TQ - Mike Swauger/Mugen DNS - Pf R5-N body

1/8th
1) & TQ Mike Swauger/Mugen/ Protofom P909
2)Ron Calangi/Mugen
3)Jim Adkins/Serpent/Pf P909

Best regards - hope to see you all in Houston - Dale Epp - Protoform Race Bodies

Last edited by daleepp; 01-26-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: correct
Old 01-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wheruat
Just wanted to thank BTZ and Novarossi for having this event had a great time! Also wanted to thank Nurbert for pitting for me!! Congrat's to all winner's including me! lol

Thx to Mr. Braun for making it fun for me. Cause every time you said my name during the qualifier i would hit the wall or crash into something! lol Thx
can't wait for the next one! GO MUGEN!!

Sorry forgot to sign it "Pretty Princess" lol!!
Ryan,
Next time I see you at the track I expect to see you with a pink body on your car with glitter all over it.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

LoL!! Ill suprise you with something "pretty" lol!! Thanks for making this race really fun for me had the best time during a race! Hope to see you at the next race!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default results

B,

Are all of the results posted somewhere, with lap times?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.