Wiki Posts
Search

Mushroom Bowl Indoor Carpet

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RyeRey521
hey guys.... I am highly interested in the cup racer spec class..... Whats the deal with this class I read that you guys use hand out motors that are bought and kept at the track? what is the deal with the esc's then what is allowed for them. Also, what is this class like.. are those cars quick or do they put around and is traction a problem with the stock wheels....
It's a fun class! Any esc you have, the goal is to keep the class as inexpensive as possible. The motors are spec motors and should arrive by monday or tuesday next week for the time being we are running 27t motors in them.

The cars are quick, very quick the challenge is getting them to handle with the kit tires, and we are doing a pretty good job of it. The points series will start at our 20th year anniversary race on the 20th and end at the Cups at the 'Bowl event on feb 27th.

You will have a great time w/ the cup racer!! Come out this Friday evening for practice or saturday and sunday for the races and check them out!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

We just got our order of cup racer parts so they are on the shelf, we are open friday from 3 to 10 w/ practice starting at 4pm. Racing this saturday AND sunday!!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)

That sounds like a sweet class.... I wont be back in Jersey until the 29th but ill be sure to come one weekend to check those cars out.... I live closer to Horsham and have put too much money into my 17.5 to miss out on that crowd but would deff come every so often to race the racer.... I'll be sure to come check the place out when I get in town....
Old 01-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Tech Elite

That sounds like a sweet class.... I wont be back in Jersey until the 29th but ill be sure to come one weekend to check those cars out.... I live closer to Horsham and have put too much money into my 17.5 to miss out on that crowd but would deff come every so often to race the racer.... I'll be sure to come check the place out when I get in town....
Bring the vendetta too we race micro trucks!
Old 01-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Nope, it's a really slow boat!!
Is Darryl Lee driving that boat? With the lipos on it? that could be why its slow
Old 01-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Tech Elite

Questions?? Trucks

So I'm debating coming down to race/hang out this weekend. I got a mini lst still, anyone else gunna run some trucks this weekend? Also, I sold my personal, are there still house transponders?
Old 01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes
So I'm debating coming down to race/hang out this weekend. I got a mini lst still, anyone else gunna run some trucks this weekend? Also, I sold my personal, are there still house transponders?
We have plenty of house transponders, there was another guy out w/ an lst but yes we had 7 or 8 trucks last weekend. Come down and hang out we are running on sunday too so if you can't make it down on sat come down on sun.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Prophet

We have plenty of house transponders, there was another guy out w/ an lst but yes we had 7 or 8 trucks last weekend. Come down and hang out we are running on sunday too so if you can't make it down on sat come down on sun.

are you guys getting a constant 1/16 slash and revos turnouts?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We usually have far more people turn out than post on these roll calls, and it makes it look like no one is coming for a particular class so people don't bring their vehicle along for that class (like recoils which i think we are running this weekend). So maybe on the roll calls we just list names and if you have a car you'd like to run bring it along w/ your other cars. The new prices are multiclass friendly and we are working on the marshalling rules to make them multiclass friendly too.

You bringing the E-Revo this weekend? i think jaco makes foams for it!
Tory ain't kiddin'. The 1/12th program is stout! I have only had the opportunity to come out once and I believe the count was 14 1/12th scalers. As a matter of fact, if my memory is correct there were either 7 or 8 heats of qualifiers, strong number. Finally got to run my tourer on foams, yippie!

K bo, head out to da' Bowl,,,,,,,,good times will be had!!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

I will do my best to make it down Sat. I have to get a EMG test later today, so dont know how well I am going to feel tomorrow. Even if I dont race, I'll still bring the plaques down for you. Sunday is the 2010 Boat & ATV show at Bass Pro, Mike & I are heading up for that

I want to give mad props to Tori for stepping up so The Bowl can live on. Your doing a great job
Old 01-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Tech Addict

I have a detta TC... i don't think that would do too good on jumps and what not lol.... but I will deff have to check this place out.. your outdoor onroad track looks like it would be sweet once it starts getting warmer...
Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Tech Adept

I have a detta TC... i don't think that would do too good on jumps and what not lol.... but I will deff have to check this place out.. your outdoor onroad track looks like it would be sweet once it starts getting warmer...
you can run you tc with the M18 class. They are all about the same on-road cars
Old 01-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tc5 man
are you guys getting a constant 1/16 slash and revos turnouts?
They are coming slowly but surely we had a couple show up over the holiday times, bring yours!! I know there are more of them out there, a bunch of folks got them for xmas!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by black_knight
you can run you tc with the M18 class. They are all about the same on-road cars
What he said, we would run your "detta on the carpet w/ the m18 class no jumps. We have foam tires on the wall for you too.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Addict

ha ill bring it with me when I come check out the place... prob the weekend of the 6th of Feb.... I have foams for the detta... if im gunna get serious about it though ill have to pick up a m18 considering mine weighs like 15x's more then the m18 lol and my girlfriend can run my detta until she forks up the money for her own xray... she would be racing with me every weekend if we had a 1/18th class where i race...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.