Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Mushroom Bowl Indoor Carpet >

Mushroom Bowl Indoor Carpet

Mushroom Bowl Indoor Carpet

Old 01-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by YmeBP
The price of progress and offshore tech support. The DNS settings were changed for the website. I've since changed it back to the correct settings called and yelled, so all things should be good and right with the world of the mushroombowl in a couple hours. We should have [email protected] email addresses available very soon.

To clarify the Sunday Racing post: this is IN ADDITION to saturday. There will be no changes to saturday's schedule.
yeah two days of fun
Old 01-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey James you got that speedo i used last week if i make it down tommorow? Sent mine to novak. I aint skeered of Will!!!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

whatd Will do unwind a stock motor?
Old 01-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

What a great day of racin. Pits were packed and we had just about every class runnin. The competition was tight and fast. Alot of new racers showed up and they put on a good show. Was also good seein Jammin Jeff. He still got the skillz.

Hope to see everyone again next week.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Great turnout last night!! Everyone had a great time and so did I cracking up my cars hahaha!!!

Cup Racer class is growing!!

We had a great turn out spectator wise as well and invite you all to bring more folks to watch!! The rental was third in 1/10 scale!!!

We are working on the heat, that heater unit in the back took a crap yesterday it was working fine in the morning and when it got coldest it went out. But no worries we are on it, we will all be warm and cozy on the 9th!

We had some issues with the internet wonking out, I think that wireless unit we have isn't quite up to the task of handling so many people so we will be expanding it in the near future. You may see multiple mushroom bowl access point thingies in your wireless connection box.

We are working on putting a Lap counting screen in the pits, or a projector in the track, not sure which but we will have live practice times redily availble to you very shortly.

Lastly, we all had a great time this weekend but we went a little long. This weekend coming we will be announcing the grace time rules during the drivers meeting at 4:30. We have quite a few new faces that don't know the rules of racing so I'm counting on some of our veterans to remind or inform about marshalling, and such if our new racers forget.

I'm really happy we started the new year with a bang, lets keep the momentum going!!!

PS I need to know what parts to stock!! I know we have some Schumi's that have broken parts (BOB ) outside of C-Hubs and Arms please let me know what I need for you on the shelf.

Remember checkout www.mushroombowl.com for updates!!
Old 01-03-2010, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

OTAY OTAY. I work on list.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The new barriers are really good and open up the carpet area a little more. Less airborn cars too versus the old stuff. Plus, chances of tire chunking is lower with the new square stuff.

Wireless worked out well for us, but a 2nd WAP would be even better.

And, trucks are back! - bring out your 18T's
Old 01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Tech Adept

How Bout them Cowboys
Old 01-03-2010, 06:10 PM
RMI
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Man, I don't remember having a packed house like that since the the Legends days, it's a great sight to see and running out of room in the pits is a good thing. No matter how many show up, I'm sure we'll find room for everyone. The night did carry on a little too late though, considering quite a few guys have to drive a good while to get home. Giving a minute grace time to make your race is cool if it's required, but it does add up to quite a lot by the end of the night. I just think we have been taking advantage of that too much lately. If I could offer one suggestion to enhance things just a little, it would be to put an intercom or something like that from the track to the lap counting PC so the drivers can communicate to the race director without having to make a mad dash into the shop. Several of us have been yelling into the camera view, thinking we can be heard in the shop, but I don't think it works.

All things considered, I had a great time seeing old and new faces last night. It was great to see the Kellehers back and got to Jam a little bit with Jeff again, don't get to do that often enough. Take care everybody, hope to see you all next week!
Old 01-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Bob I ment to get the booster back from you . Hold it for me and I'll see you saturday
Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by black_knight
Hey Bob I ment to get the booster back from you . Hold it for me and I'll see you saturday
Can do. I'll have it with me.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Tech Master

Hey guys how you guys doing?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

The only good thing about the cowboys is the cheerleaders! THat nonsense wont happen next week.
Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MmmmmHmmmmm
The only good thing about the cowboys is the cheerleaders! THat nonsense wont happen next week.
Did the Eagles all of a sudden learn how not to CHOKE overnight
Old 01-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by A. Rhodes
Did the Eagles all of a sudden learn how not to CHOKE overnight
Maybe, If Donovan can keep his lunch down they should be ok

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.