Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
MAZDACUP 2009! >

MAZDACUP 2009!

MAZDACUP 2009!

Old 08-31-2009, 03:03 PM
  #1  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up MAZDACUP 2009!


Yes, OC Circuit along with Mazda RX7Club and Mazda Corporate USA will again bring you One of the best RC events in Southern Cal! Mazda Headquarters will be opening their doors to the public so you can check out what the latest and greatest going on at the Mazda Facility. There will be vendors, workshops, food, as well as a bumpin' DJ for your entertainment and is all FREE. Ontop of it all, a 600+ car show of all the exotic and not so exotic Mazdas on there for everyone to see.
Then, there is the RC event with Mazda bodies only. What an awesome way to cap such a great day with RC Racing at your fingertips!

Classes and Rules:
Mod,10.5,13.5, Mod Sedan
---------------------
Open Mazda Body-Any Manufacturer

Amateur,Sportsman,Expert RCGT
-------------------------------
Furai,RX3,RX7,RX8-Any Manufacturer

Mini 4wd
---------
Miata,?-Any Manufacturer

Awards to be given out to Top 3 of A mains.
More Info to come! Stay Tuned!

RACE DATE: September 26, 2009

Last edited by charlie_b; 09-12-2009 at 05:18 AM.
charlie_b is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 03:24 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (25)
 
Racecrafter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: RC Mecca
Posts: 4,140
Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default

Originally Posted by charlie_b View Post
Yes, OC Circuit along with Mazda RX7Club and Mazda Corporate USA will again bring you One of the best RC events in Southern Cal! Mazda Headquarters will be opening their doors to the public so you can check out what the latest and greatest going on at the Mazda Facility. There will be vendors, workshops, food, as well as a bumpin' DJ for your entertainment and is all FREE. Ontop of it all, a 600+ car show of all the exotic and not so exotic Mazdas on there for everyone to see.
Then, there is the RC event with Mazda bodies only. What an awesome way to cap such a great day with RC Racing at your fingertips!

Classes and Rules:
Mod,10.5,13.5 Sedan
---------------------
Open Mazda Body-Any Manufacturer

Amateur,Sportsman,Expert RCGT
-------------------------------
Furai,RX3,RX7,RX8-Any Manufacturer

Mini 4wd
---------
Miata,?-Any Manufacturer

Awards to be given out to Top 3 of A mains.
More Info to come! Stay Tuned!

RACE DATE: September 26, 2009
Awesome! Sounds like a great time!

More details as they become available?

Charlie email me when you get a moment. [email protected]

Jimmy Wright
Racecrafter is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
  #3  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
Awesome! Sounds like a great time!

More details as they become available?

Charlie email me when you get a moment. [email protected]

Jimmy Wright
Email sent bud!
charlie_b is offline  
Old 08-31-2009, 09:31 PM
  #4  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 96
Default

im there i'll see how many are gona go with me from Vegas.
Gusg is offline  
Old 09-01-2009, 12:39 AM
  #5  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Gusg View Post
im there i'll see how many are gona go with me from Vegas.
Excellent Gus! Spread the word. As soon as i get all my info, ill open up pre-signups.
charlie_b is offline  
Old 09-01-2009, 06:52 PM
  #6  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (4)
 
Flyer107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 44
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Charlie
13.5 only for sedan. No 17.5.
Flyer107 is offline  
Old 09-01-2009, 07:24 PM
  #7  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Flyer107 View Post
Charlie
13.5 only for sedan. No 17.5.
Sorry Thomas...17.5 is included. I must have mistyped.
charlie_b is offline  
Old 09-01-2009, 10:42 PM
  #8  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (5)
 
minicooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Beautiful Downtown L.A. Where the sky is always on fire and the grass is always brown
Posts: 949
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Flyer107 View Post
Charlie
13.5 only for sedan. No 17.5.
Thomas where are youuuuuuu?
minicooper is offline  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
  #9  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (4)
 
Flyer107's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 44
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Mini,
See you Sunday.
Flyer107 is offline  
Old 09-03-2009, 10:39 PM
  #10  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,983
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Flyer107 View Post
Mini,
See you Sunday.
Hey Thomas, I will see you on Sunday too. Trying to drag Postman out to join us.

Charlie - will there be a 4WD mini class at the Mazda race ?
Kevin CBR is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 12:04 AM
  #11  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR View Post
Hey Thomas, I will see you on Sunday too. Trying to drag Postman out to join us.

Charlie - will there be a 4WD mini class at the Mazda race ?
Yes Kev, as they will be running the Miata body. Hopefully they will have enough to separate the two.
charlie_b is offline  
Old 09-04-2009, 08:26 PM
  #12  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default



We will also be running MODified Sedan so get those signups in!!!

Last edited by charlie_b; 09-22-2009 at 06:26 AM.
charlie_b is offline  
Old 09-07-2009, 04:37 PM
  #13  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Get those entries in! $30 pre-signups plus an event Tshirt. $35 the day of the event. Pre-signups close on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2009. Paypal at [email protected] or send payment to: 3700 Mungall Dr. #5 Anaheim, Ca 92804
charlie_b is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,983
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by charlie_b View Post
Yes Kev, as they will be running the Miata body. Hopefully they will have enough to separate the two.
Are you going to run a 2wd mini class also ? Tony, Anthony and Alan are planning on 4wd mini and I will be running an Tamiya M05. Also, would a third gen RX-7 body be allowed in Mini ? I found a gorgeous one I am getting ready to paint up.
Kevin CBR is offline  
Old 09-08-2009, 07:24 PM
  #15  
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
charlie_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 9,927
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR View Post
Are you going to run a 2wd mini class also ? Tony, Anthony and Alan are planning on 4wd mini and I will be running an Tamiya M05. Also, would a third gen RX-7 body be allowed in Mini ? I found a gorgeous one I am getting ready to paint up.
3rd gen RX7 mini body is fine. If i get enough entries, i will have a 2wd mini class. I will need a min of 6 to make a class.
charlie_b is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.