Nitro Nutz Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Racing tonight !!!! Cant wait hope to see all out there
Old 08-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

gates open at 5 Friday and Saturday entry fee is $15 5 dollars goes into payouts for winners payouts will depend on number of entries for each class 6 entries will be considered full class 1st will pay 15 dollars 2nd 10 dollars and 3rd 5 dollars if there are 8+ entries then the winner of each Qualifier will get 5 dollars classes with fewer entries will have fewer payouts and may also be run with classes with fewer entries. for now there will be no bump ups in the mains
Old 08-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Tech Initiate

we so wanted to come over but i got called into work. we will try next weekend.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by phantom racing
we so wanted to come over but i got called into work. we will try next weekend.
Damn, that sucks bro, looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

Can't wait till tonight!!!
Old 08-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Tech Regular

well we had our first race here last night and I must say things didnt go as planned. a lot of people were late getting here and then once everyone was signed up had a computer problem. once things got straightened out things went fairly well. had quite a few kids and adults that this was there first taste of racing and it seems as it only wet their appitites. The new system works really well, I coudnt be more pleased and would strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good low cost system. We even found it will read through bodies on rtr that has painted windows. We will be racing every friday from here on so pass the word. If you are going to race and will be late I suggest you call your entry in. Thanks Mike
Old 08-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

I worked on the computer so we shoulnt have any more issues with it. I have also got quite a few fliers around the valley now with the race schedule on them. This should help to get the races going as scheduled as a lot of people were not aware of the start times. I may do some races on saturday evenings also as there are some people cant make friday racing. Looking forward to seeing everyone friday for races. Thanks Mike
Old 08-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MPaddock
I worked on the computer so we shoulnt have any more issues with it. I have also got quite a few fliers around the valley now with the race schedule on them. This should help to get the races going as scheduled as a lot of people were not aware of the start times. I may do some races on saturday evenings also as there are some people cant make friday racing. Looking forward to seeing everyone friday for races. Thanks Mike
that might hurt the pit mike, or vise versa, that wont be smart IN MY OPINION.

as far as your track, when are racing ending usually?
Old 08-20-2009, 02:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
Most of us that have been there on saturday night don't run nitro or 1/8 yet, probably 5 slashes last sat night.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

When you have 5+ tracks in the valley area its kinda hard to not plan them on the same nights, Plus the weekend is the best time to hold races. Not many people want to come out on a wensday night... So that means the race will probably land on a Friday or Saturday night.. You gotta do what ya gotta do.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

How much Electric 8th racing is out there? If not much would you guys mix with the 8th Nitro? I wouldn't mind coming out and checking it out one of these weekends.

Thanks, Nick
Old 08-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Douglas

Mike is trying to get friday night racing going and if there is enough on sat then they can race also . No one is trying to take away from anyone just trying to open up a another night of racing for every at a different track and this one is very short course friendly plus be able to help new people at the same time. we had a few snags last friday with computer and printer and being first night got off alittle slow but we started at 930-10pm and we finished qualifying about 1130pm and that was with 4 heats and few slow starts in couple heats. i think we can be done by 11 or so if start at 8pm like planned thnx Will G
Old 08-20-2009, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FactoryRacing23
How much Electric 8th racing is out there? If not much would you guys mix with the 8th Nitro? I wouldn't mind coming out and checking it out one of these weekends.

Thanks, Nick
Nick

On a general night we have 2-3 electric buggys out running if you can get more then thats cool because those are tons of fun to watch ( i think ) Thnx Will
Old 08-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by will g
Nick

On a general night we have 2-3 electric buggys out running if you can get more then thats cool because those are tons of fun to watch ( i think ) Thnx Will
When you have races do you put them with the Nitro buggys if there is only 2-3 Electric buggys?

Thanks, Nick
Old 08-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FactoryRacing23
When you have races do you put them with the Nitro buggys if there is only 2-3 Electric buggys?

Thanks, Nick

as of right now yes and of course they are alot faster then gas but that all depends on the driver also thnx Will G
Old 08-20-2009, 11:25 AM
Tech Regular

Losi Racer I am not trying to hurt the other tracks by having racing on saturdays. The classes for the most part out here are different than those at the pit. There are plenty of people in the hobby to support more tracks than what are in the area now. Like I said if there are enough people on saturdays that want to race I will hold races for them. As for 1/8 electric we have a few that are regulars and a few that come now and then. We do run them with the nitro class, and if there are 3 or more the class is paid seperately, 6 or more they will have their own races. I combine the classes with less entries together. Thanks Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.