Wiki Posts
Search

"The Big Show" Hawaii stye

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

wassup my braddahs!

i see ya'll been chatting about us beemer guys, lol.

we that popular? lol

sign up deadline i think is july 6. i saw the flyer from walter this past sunday. Neesh never showed up. what happened to you man? i was waiting all day. bumped into a guy you recuited, jayson. he said you did work to his house and got him into the hobby. he has a losi 8t 2.0 (yuck!). hehehe. well, he broke a shock rod end early in the day. he had been playing for like ten minutes or so. he was shame to ask anyone for parts cause he was new. i reassured him that everyone is cool. and anyone would be willing to loan or give him a shock rod end. he was over asking anyone. so he left. i invited him to the race. i think he gonna stock up on parts.

as for the beemer guys. so far, ansen/ty/jon g/me still in this strong.
i got a new rival now that lydell left. been pickin on jetro. only for the mear fact that he runs a kyosho strr. lol. gonna wear my kyosho shirt at the big show with a big x on it.

see ya'll around. im trying to recruit new guys myself. try to keep the hobby alive here in the aloha state. been getting sidetracked by lydell and marc though. they like golf/fish/surf. man they cant make up their mind. but i reassure you. if we stay strong, they'll be back. keep it fun guys.

aloha
Old 06-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 91integrags
wassup my braddahs!

we that popular? lol

sign up deadline i think is july 6. i saw the flyer from walter this past sunday. Neesh never showed up. what happened to you man? i was waiting all day. bumped into a guy you recuited, jayson. he said you did work to his house and got him into the hobby. he has a losi 8t 2.0 (yuck!). hehehe. well, he broke a shock rod end early in the day. he had been playing for like ten minutes or so. he was shame to ask anyone for parts cause he was new. i reassured him that everyone is cool. and anyone would be willing to loan or give him a shock rod end. he was over asking anyone. so he left. i invited him to the race. i think he gonna stock up on parts.

i got a new rival now that lydell left. been pickin on jetro. only for the mear fact that he runs a kyosho strr. lol. gonna wear my kyosho shirt at the big show with a big x on it.

see ya'll around. im trying to recruit new guys myself. try to keep the hobby alive here in the aloha state. been getting sidetracked by lydell and marc though. they like golf/fish/surf. man they cant make up their mind. but i reassure you. if we stay strong, they'll be back. keep it fun guys.

aloha
deadline is july 8th.
I went down but I went down a little late.
Jayson? tall guy? Yeah he was my neighbor and I told him about the track. He said they will be building a dirt track in by the Barbor's Point harbor soon. I don't know if it'll be open to the public but.........
Bmw guys? who are they? LOL jk
Old 06-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wassup my braddahs!

we that popular? lol

aloha
who's dis? chris?
Old 06-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Tech Addict

eh, gotta get suga and ramos in em too
dey used to play rc before and they work with you guys
Old 06-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 801xthawaii
eh, gotta get suga and ramos in em too
dey used to play rc before and they work with you guys
yeah let em know! I get one more mbx6T and I going sell my D8T too.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neesh
If you are gonna sell your D8T, lmk 1st.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Tech Addict

ho..you nevah jus jump from kyosho to hot bodies to mugen ah? hahaha
eh i heard good stuff bout the 6t but
choke on power steering
Old 06-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Elite

ho..you nevah jus jump from kyosho to hot bodies to mugen ah? hahaha
eh i heard good stuff bout the 6t but
choke on power steering
yeah I think its time that I finally put this thing together and give it a run.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gotspeed_2000
If you are gonna sell your D8T, lmk 1st.
D8T is on the chopping block after this weekend race. I like the truck but I noticed that the front arms are bowing alot! So much that it changed the caster. Kind of reminded me of my TTR ST-1 awhile back. Thats the only thing I didn't like. Other than that, Its a real tuff truck and a great performer.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

D8T is on the chopping block after this weekend race. I like the truck but I noticed that the front arms are bowing alot! So much that it changed the caster. Kind of reminded me of my TTR ST-1 awhile back. Thats the only thing I didn't like. Other than that, Its a real tuff truck and a great performer.
Wow, I didn't think the plastic would do that. It seemed pretty stiff when we first got the truck. btw, did you buy a vspec from the buy and sell forum here?
Old 06-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Addict

the d8ts look built like solidly built
wouldn't even think there would be that kinda flex anywhere

how does the truck turn?
Old 06-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

yeah neesh put the mugen together. lets give these losi drivers a run for their money. MUGEN BABY!

i told lydell to run you other mugen. he no like, he shame.
i told him can be team plumbing tech, lol. sponsored by neesh.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gotspeed_2000
Wow, I didn't think the plastic would do that. It seemed pretty stiff when we first got the truck. btw, did you buy a vspec from the buy and sell forum here?
yep I was trippin how much the caster was affected.....no wonder it didn't steer as good.
No I didn't buy it. He neva reply so whatevers.......I no need em anyway.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

the d8ts look built like solidly built
wouldn't even think there would be that kinda flex anywhere

how does the truck turn?
truck still turns ok. Played with diff oils on sunday and was turning pretty good. Still not like the Losi. The mugen will take care of that.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

yeah neesh put the mugen together. lets give these losi drivers a run for their money. MUGEN BABY!

i told lydell to run you other mugen. he no like, he shame.
i told him can be team plumbing tech, lol. sponsored by neesh.
I going try get em ready for the big show. Tell Lydell no shame.... for the braddahs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.