Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 07:59 PM
JUD
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rosetex3
Hey Jud...

Just spoke to Don.
Zac and I will be there around noon tomorrow and again on Sunday to help get Blue Diamond up and running!!! We're going to get a hold of some other people to join in. See you then.
Here's to a great season at BD!!!

Steve
Yes sir! I will see you in the morning.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Outta Control RC

[QUOTE=tc5 man;5598200]by the way jud and beta bob ,the schule for outta control rc is april 26 to august 16 ,but i did ask the owner of the track whats gone to happen in the fall. www.outtacontrolrc.net ,the new owner is planning on changing the name of the track though so il let u know, there is a forum for outta contol rc also.im deferly gone to check out blue diamond track espially since they have slashs , where gone to race slashes also[/QUOTE
Old 04-03-2009, 08:09 PM
JUD
Tech Master

[QUOTE=Juan Doe;5638023]
Originally Posted by tc5 man
by the way jud and beta bob ,the schule for outta control rc is april 26 to august 16 ,but i did ask the owner of the track whats gone to happen in the fall. www.outtacontrolrc.net ,the new owner is planning on changing the name of the track though so il let u know, there is a forum for outta contol rc also.im deferly gone to check out blue diamond track espially since they have slashs , where gone to race slashes also[/QUOTE
OK COOL!!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Outta Control RC

Originally Posted by tc5 man
by the way jud and beta bob ,the schule for outta control rc is april 26 to august 16 ,but i did ask the owner of the track whats gone to happen in the fall. www.outtacontrolrc.com ,the new owner is planning on changing the name of the track though so il let u know, there is a forum for outta contol rc also.im deferly gone to check out blue diamond track espially since they have slashs , where gone to race slashes also
The correct website is www.outtacontrolrc.net (not .com)
Old 04-03-2009, 08:32 PM
JUD
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ariesatplay
I'm like Mike I don't know you but I would love to help I just move to Millington, M.D. been R/C cars for 3 years now in it (Time for me to go racing). It will be my 1st time so I hope you guys can help me out I work at the HobbytownUSA in Easton M.D. we are trying to get a club going there and a track it is my hope to bring the guy I run with to Blue Diamond this year to so that we can really enjoy the Hobby more.
Sure thing just come on down. Im sure it will be someone here to help you when you get here.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Tech Rookie

hey guys, i was just down there about a month ago and it was my first time being down at blue diamond, and i can tell you i am hype for the 2009 season down there, i'll be comming down to race the r/c tracks and the mx/atv tracks.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:51 AM
JUD
Tech Master

Originally Posted by whislerSpeed18
hey guys, i was just down there about a month ago and it was my first time being down at blue diamond, and i can tell you i am hype for the 2009 season down there, i'll be comming down to race the r/c tracks and the mx/atv tracks.
That's really good to hear!!! Come on down and enjoy! Should be a good season this year!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Smile

Originally Posted by JUD
Yes sir! I will see you in the morning.
JUD thanks for posting the Info. That's what help people get started in everything they do please keep up the good work and thanks for the phone call.
I'm glad I got to meet you two Steve and Zac today and help out a little. Hope to see you and your son soon.

Tracy

Last edited by Ariesatplay; 04-04-2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Still new to the posting
Old 04-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Tech Prophet

josh whats up man dint know u had a screename on here ,u got a car yet,
one time this year i ethier go to hobby hut or blue diamond . if u ever get the chance check my local track out its in langhorne pa the website is www.outtacontrolrc.net its got the schule and time of the races on there
go to track news on there.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:05 AM
JUD
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ariesatplay
JUD thanks for posting the Info. That's what help people get started in everything they do please keep up the good work and thanks for the phone call.
I'm glad I got to meet you two Steve and Zac today and help out a little. Hope to see you and your son soon.

Tracy
Hey man your welcome!!! Hopefully the track will be up and running soon. Didn't mean to disturb you yesterday while you were working. Remember don't foget about that p5. Call me when you get a chance. I have some information for you.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by JUD
Hey man your welcome!!! Hopefully the track will be up and running soon. Didn't mean to disturb you yesterday while you were working. Remember don't foget about that p5. Call me when you get a chance. I have some information for you.
Hey Jud
Check your AOL. I sent you a message
Steve
Old 04-05-2009, 05:38 AM
JUD
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rosetex3
Hey Jud
Check your AOL. I sent you a message
Steve
OK
Old 04-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

how often do you guys run electric touring car there?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by JUD
I'll be giving you a call tonight.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 AM
JUD
Tech Master

Originally Posted by losithrasher
how often do you guys run electric touring car there?
Last year, touring car ran on Sundays.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.