Pushers reply

Old 01-12-2002, 06:37 PM
Tech Addict

Default Pushers reply

Just to put in my .02

Future......Fastas does a fantastic job teching 80 plus cars a night.. He was approached for this job due to his knowledge of cars and his ABILITY to get along with everyone..... He has been instructed NOT TO BEND AND HAS NOT BENT any rules for anyone.....My cars...the store owners cars have all failed tech at least once this past year..There are no GRAY areas as far as rules go ....Cars either pass or fail.....I will not override his decisions and they are FINAL. If a few people get their feathers ruffled so be it....Life goes on...
Fastas should not have to defend himself on your forum...It is sad that one person can start this much trouble here when they are given the opportunity each week of racing to speak their mind....Our drivers also know they can come see me in the store if they would like to discuss anything pertaining to the race program...We run a good, popular,and fair weekly race program..I challenge anyone in GB area to either find better or do better.

Jim Dodge (race director HTUSA GB)
Old 01-12-2002, 08:38 PM
R/C Tech Founder

You're right, he should not have to defend himself on this forum, or any forum, because if somebody has a problem with him they should take it up with him and him alone. I was not blaming fastasu2 for defending himself.

My problem is that the kind of language being used was, is and always will be unacceptable for this (and just about any other) forum.

I have been in many situations at the track where people blew up at each other, myself included. I understand the nature of the hobby, and disagreements are bound to arise. Even with the best intentions, people put a lot of time and money into their cars and if they feel slighted in any way they are liable to blow up. All I ask is that those things do not get carried onto this forum, because it makes it difficult for you guys (the ones involved), it makes it difficult for the other users, and it makes it difficult for the administration.

Thanks...
Old 01-18-2002, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

You'r right, pusher if anyone thinks their car going to fail tech. they should go up before their race class starts, and check the ride height of their cars.