Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I just saved $65, here's how!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)
Thumbs down I just saved $65, here's how!

I decided Motorama in Harrisburg, PA is going to be the same shitty event it was last year so wasting $65 is not an option. I believe I pre-entered for $50 last year and this year I see they want $65 for 1 class and $55 for 2. WOW A strong sign that nothing has changed is the website said entry forms would be up no later then December 1st and now they are finally up over a month later. Hell, I practically feel cheated waiting just to see an entry form for this event and I was let down by the price increase. Also the 1/10 stadium class is not on the form so I guess that will not be run this year. I wonder how many of those fellas will be slightly upset? Granted it's not the most exciting class, but money has gone into those trucks as well and they are vehicles to be raced. Whatever, it's all politics and hypocrites overlooking that event and that is why it sucks! It's all business with some people!! Had to vent a bit! Anybody else going or thought about going? BTW if you don't pre-register then it will cost $75 at the window for each class and you will not be able to practice on Friday See ya there