Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree818Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 12-23-2010, 11:01 PM
  #14941  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
414MPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 989
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Merry Christmas to you too Max and Timmy! (And all my other friends I have met through TCS!)

Good thing I don't live within 2 hours of the Aliso track, I wouId be in the doghouse for racing on Xmas eve!
414MPH is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 08:31 AM
  #14942  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Originally Posted by 414MPH
Merry Christmas to you too Max and Timmy! (And all my other friends I have met through TCS!)

Good thing I don't live within 2 hours of the Aliso track, I wouId be in the doghouse for racing on Xmas eve!
Thanks Marty,
Merry Christmas to you and too all!
Over the past 10 years I consider many of my Tamiya friends my extended family and after all the holidays are about spending time with family and friends.
I think some of my family understands that and so I can at least stay out of the doghouse for a little while!
See you at the track!
maxepower is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 10:06 AM
  #14943  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In der Black Forest mit der elves
Posts: 273
Default Sniping from abroad

Originally Posted by maxepower
Thanks Marty,
Merry Christmas to you and too all!
Over the past 10 years I consider many of my Tamiya friends my extended family and after all the holidays are about spending time with family and friends.
I think some of my family understands that and so I can at least stay out of the doghouse for a little while!
See you at the track!
I still think you're just doing this because I'm in PA right now, stuck at my parent's house in the snow. You just waited until I was out of town.

Merry Christmas to all you RC'ers, Tamiya and otherwise. May the New Year be filled with economic promise and price declines.
Tom Slick is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 10:13 AM
  #14944  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
izzyracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,775
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tom Slick
I still think you're just doing this because I'm in PA right now, stuck at my parent's house in the snow. You just waited until I was out of town.

Merry Christmas to all you RC'ers, Tamiya and otherwise. May the New Year be filled with economic promise and price declines.
SNOWY CHRISTMAS FOR TOMMY....wooohoooo, wonderful, reminded me of our New York Christmas just a few years ago. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE --- HO! HO! HO!
izzyracer is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 05:27 PM
  #14945  
Tech Regular
 
2CARTEAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: S.O.C. Cali
Posts: 368
Default

merry christmas and a happy new year to all the TTL locals and to all our friends around the country.
2CARTEAM is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 05:58 PM
  #14946  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,984
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Merry Christmas my TCS friends !

Max - are you still planning to open the track on Saturday the 25th ?
Kevin CBR is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 06:36 PM
  #14947  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
F N CUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mission Viejo, So Cal
Posts: 5,908
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU TAMIYA LOVERS

Hope you get all the toys you asked for and may none of them be Associated Kits.
Just kidding, really (coming from a Tamiya/Losi/OFNA guy who has AE stuff too).
F N CUDA is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 06:52 PM
  #14948  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (27)
 
izzyracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,775
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 2CARTEAM
merry christmas and a happy new year to all the TTL locals and to all our friends around the country.
Merry Christmas to you Alex and the Family... This should be the TCS Christmas thread now...HoHoHo!
izzyracer is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 07:01 PM
  #14949  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In der Black Forest mit der elves
Posts: 273
Default Never a slave to fashion

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU TAMIYA LOVERS

Hope you get all the toys you asked for and may none of them be Associated Kits.
Just kidding, really (coming from a Tamiya/Losi/OFNA guy who has AE stuff too).
Actually, just saw a nice Traxxas rally-car kit with a Ford Focus body, and Ken Block's paint scheme. Now if somebody like Traxxas restarts interest in rally cars, then Tamiya will have to...remarket the TL01 rally cars, I guess
Merry Christmas, Cuda. Hope Santa brings you a McLaren body kit and some proper rubber tires.

Enjoy the track tomorrow and Saturday, folks. I am beyond jealous.
Tom Slick is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 07:56 PM
  #14950  
Tech Adept
 
Laguna Bozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Beach
Posts: 244
Default Nice Christmas Eve

Poor Tommy, in the snow, we missed you today Bud. It was a really beautiful day here, and what a joy to spend several hours with some of my best friends - as Max said, our extended family. Only wish more of you could have been here, we could have had a race!
So I had to cut the RCing a little short, so I could go play a little Tennis - what a life. After a little Christmasy stuff in the morning, I hope to see many of you again tomorrow...
Peace
Laguna Bozo is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 08:39 PM
  #14951  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
F N CUDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mission Viejo, So Cal
Posts: 5,908
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Merry Xmas to you too Mr. Slickdude, betcha could use that Rally car in the snow right now. Traxxas is waterproof too.
F N CUDA is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 09:20 PM
  #14952  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
Merry Christmas my TCS friends !

Max - are you still planning to open the track on Saturday the 25th ?
Kevin yes I will open the track you want to come early? What time? The earlier the better!
maxepower is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 09:45 PM
  #14953  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,984
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxepower
Kevin yes I will open the track you want to come early? What time? The earlier the better!
Hi Max,

Will try to be there by 10:00 AM. Depends how early I can drag this some times racer guy named Mr. Postman with me. I will have the FF03 with the Accord and Peugeot 406 body. You are welcome to try either one.

Merry Christmas to you, Valerie and Timmy !
Kevin CBR is offline  
Old 12-24-2010, 09:48 PM
  #14954  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (118)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,265
Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default

Happy Holidays to you all!

now............ is the track open yet?!?
Chris Furman is offline  
Old 12-25-2010, 09:12 AM
  #14955  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (42)
 
subaru73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Auburn
Posts: 907
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default tcs

merry christmas to all and to a fun year of tcs racing
subaru73 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.