Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree826Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 08-03-2010, 04:10 PM
  #13936  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (5)
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default SpeedtechRC at TCS Nats

Hey Guys,

We're proud to announce that SpeedtechRC will be the onsite hobby shop for the TCS Nationals, ready to support all the racers with parts and whatever you may need.

We will also be going on the practice days of Saturday the 21st and Friday the 27th.

If you have any special requests, please email customersupport(at)speedtechrc.com.

If ordering online and you would like us to bring the parts to the track, put that in the comment section in your order and we will be happy to accomodate you.

Good luck everyone!

Albert
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 05:38 PM
  #13937  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Lightbulb THATS THE FACT JACK!

Originally Posted by BP SHADOW
Oh and I forgot to mention that Max can be funny, im still rollin from the one about SoCal locals not having an advantage at Tamiya. Now THAT was funny

Now that's not funny,
that's the fact jack!
Most comedians base their jokes on real life experiences!
Just puttin it out there!
maxepower is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 06:27 PM
  #13938  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxepower
Now that's not funny,
that's the fact jack!
Most comedians base their jokes on real life experiences!
Just puttin it out there!
I heard rumors of certain cars that will run the track with nobody manning the radio, and i'm pretty sure that more than one of the locals could run the track blindfolded, so you tell me.
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 07:24 PM
  #13939  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Red face Now that's funny!

Originally Posted by BP SHADOW
I heard rumors of certain cars that will run the track with nobody manning the radio, and i'm pretty sure that more than one of the locals could run the track blindfolded, so you tell me.
I think the only local that is talented enough to do that is probably Brandon. I've actually seen him driving his car around the track while in the pit area on the computer looking at porn sites, gluing tires and insulting fellow drivers all while checking out Mikey's girlfriends breasts!
Now that's talent!
maxepower is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 07:29 PM
  #13940  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxepower
I think the only local that is talented enough to do that is probably Brandon. I've actually seen him driving his car around the track while in the pit area on the computer looking at porn sites, gluing tires and insulting fellow drivers all while checking out Mikey's girlfriends breasts!
Now that's talent!
While approaching funny, and close to the truth, I am deducting points for a$$ kissing.
A$$ kissing is only funny when in the presence of others who will bust your balls for kissing said A$$
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 07:50 PM
  #13941  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by BP SHADOW
While approaching funny, and close to the truth, I am deducting points for a$$ kissing.
A$$ kissing is only funny when in the presence of others who will bust your balls for kissing said A$$
Gee, I thought I was more insulting and vulgar than as you put it, but if you knew that I guesss you would be said local ball buster,aZZZZ kisser!
Now that's funny!
maxepower is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
  #13942  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxepower
Gee, I thought I was more insulting and vulgar than as you put it, but if you knew that I guesss you would be said local ball buster,aZZZZ kisser!
Now that's funny!
Ball buster yes, local, not so much
And you weren't even close to being vulgar, at least put a little effort into it already
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:00 PM
  #13943  
Tech Regular
 
gcooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 269
Default

Who are the favorites for GT3, Mini and F1 Japan classes?

Will there be internet video like last year?
gcooper is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:05 PM
  #13944  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking Just puttin it out there1

Originally Posted by BP SHADOW
Ball buster yes, local, not so much
And you weren't even close to being vulgar, at least put a little effort into it already
I'll try harder next time. Just to clarify, Mickey is Brandon's friend and if you've seen his girlfriend you would know exacty what I mean.
Let's just say she would make Pamela Anderson blush~!
maxepower is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:14 PM
  #13945  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxepower
I'll try harder next time. Just to clarify, Mickey is Brandon's friend and if you've seen his girlfriend you would know exacty what I mean.
Let's just say she would make Pamela Anderson blush~!
while im sure you are speaking the truth, I will not got down that path.About this time last year Charlie B wanted my head on a platter cuz I accidentally insinuated something about his girl. And of course the whole thing started with Swifty.
But makin Pam blush? I"ll click my heels 3 times, theres no place like the nats , theres no place like the nats, theres no place like the nats........ damn!!!! still not gonna make it, oh well, make sure there are lots of pics to be had
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:14 PM
  #13946  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (42)
 
subaru73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Auburn
Posts: 907
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default tcs

i wonder what the chances of getting scotty ernst to do the race this year would be?
subaru73 is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:16 PM
  #13947  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by maxepower
I'll try harder next time. Just to clarify, Mickey is Brandon's friend and if you've seen his girlfriend you would know exacty what I mean.
Let's just say she would make Pamela Anderson blush~!
Oh and one other thing, I thought Brandon watching porn in the pits was like his day job or something
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:36 PM
  #13948  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
maxepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Aliso Viejo, Calif.
Posts: 1,641
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool

[quote=gcooper;7758408]Who are the favorites for GT3, Mini and F1 Japan classes?

Are you referring to locals or out of towners? I think I just choked on a chicken bone! Here we go again!
maxepower is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:38 PM
  #13949  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

[QUOTE=maxepower;7758603]
Originally Posted by gcooper
Who are the favorites for GT3, Mini and F1 Japan classes?

Are you referring to locals or out of towners? I think I just choked on a chicken bone! Here we go again!
That wasnt a chicken bone
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 08-03-2010, 08:39 PM
  #13950  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gcooper
Who are the favorites for GT3, Mini and F1 Japan classes?

Will there be internet video like last year?
Ditka by a lap in every class
BP SHADOW is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.