Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree805Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 05-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I spoke to Hobbytown today about there race and the guy said there having the race in a different area. I asked if it was still the Target parkinglot and he said no the other side. Can anyone who lives up there shed some light on the track condition on the area he is talking about. I am going to have my brother drive by and take a look at it and take a couple of pics. He lives 30 min away. If anyone has info please share.

OK - Bets are out $100 on Team COMONIWANALAYYA to win it any takers that have a team to match it.

Dun da dunda da dun daun daun dunn dn dun SOLD on HD theater
Old 05-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot
I spoke to Hobbytown today about there race and the guy said there having the race in a different area. I asked if it was still the Target parkinglot and he said no the other side. Can anyone who lives up there shed some light on the track condition on the area he is talking about. I am going to have my brother drive by and take a look at it and take a couple of pics. He lives 30 min away. If anyone has info please share.

OK - Bets are out $100 on Team COMONIWANALAYYA to win it any takers that have a team to match it.

Gambling sir is illegal at Bushwoods and I never slice!!
Old 05-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

TEAM - COMEONIWANNALAYYA Has officially signed up !!!

Drivers include -

Me - The Lap Dance Master
Craig Richter - The Silver Bullet
Kevin Niino - The Godfather
Lee Pasahel - The Playa

Mechanic -

Don Pasahel - The Don

You guys are TOAST!! Who wants to throw $5 a head on the side for winning team takes all ???
ouch no invite. see if i ever let you drive my GT3 car again.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

UPDATE UPDATE !!!!

Chris Lim has been added to Team COMONIWANALAYYA.

Chris Lim - The Silencer

Your in Chris dont be late and bring any stick pack Lipo batteries if you have them.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Talk about a team of ringers!

What,"The Kid/Champ" Michael Monaghan busy that weekend?

Good luck gettin others to team up!

Hey, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Sugar Shane Mosley, you little guys wanna join my team and go kick Randy Couture and Chuck Lidell's asses? and oh yeh, they just got Brock Lesner signed up, you know that new dude in that Ultimate fighting thing.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
Talk about a team of ringers!

What,"The Kid/Champ" Michael Monaghan busy that weekend?

Good luck gettin others to team up!

Hey, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Sugar Shane Mosley, you little guys wanna join my team and go kick Randy Couture and Chuck Lidell's asses? and oh yeh, they just got Brock Lesner signed up, you know that new dude in that Ultimate fighting thing.

no one count your chickens just yet..
Old 05-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Tech Adept

We updated the rules a little bit to clarify some stuff. Brandon you can't add Chris Lim to your team. Its 5 members per team. THE 5 MEMBER RULE INCLUDES ALL MEMBERS! MECHANICS, DRIVERS, PIT MEN, WHATEVER. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS AS TO THE INTERPRETATIONS OF THE RULES, JUST ASK. I am not hard to get ahold of.I'm at Tamiya from 8 till 4 Monday through Friday. Just call. I will be happy to answer ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE RULES. I am running the race. They are my rules. The rules say 5 members, not 5 drivers, and a mechanic. You have been warned. I'll be at West Coast racing mini this Tuesday for people who have questions too. Sign ups are already starting to fill up!! get your entry in!! Your entry form doesn't have Lees dad Brandon. We have added him per your post here. Now if you want that changed let me or Gary know.

Last edited by RogerHewson; 05-21-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Easy fix drop The Don and put in The Silencer. Chris your in for sure now !!

Cuda its not the driver remember its the setup "and" driver !! All the guys on our team are very good setup guys! None of them have other people set up there cars. Also they are good drivers and each of them have spanked me a time or two thats for sure so we will be a competitve team but far from a sure lock. 6 hours one car things happen its gonna be fun. So anyone else sign up yet?
Old 05-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RogerHewson
Sign ups for the Tamiya America 6 hour M Chassis Enduro have been posted on our website along with the revisions to the rules we have made!!! Here is a link:

http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...article-id=405

And yes Kevin Nino you can your 4 slot motor now.

Roger Hewson
Tamiya America
Pretty cool.
Last year we did a figure 8 race, no battery changes, marshaless, you stop running your done.
After 20 minutes I ended up in 2nd of 12 with a M03 . Was trying to break 1st place in the X but my car mysteriously flipped without help. Fun Fun Fun. . .
Old 05-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default tcs

please do tell
Old 05-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default NO WAY

Ok here are the pics of the track next to the Vallerjo Gas station where they plan on running. I am told that there is absolutley no way a sedan or F1 car can run on this surface. Will someone please get to the bottom of this and let some of the racers who are planning on traveling in from out of town know if this track surface will be acceptable so that it doesnt make for a bad weekend. PLEASE!! Fred ? Norcal People? Someone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya Championship Series-ht-fremont1.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-htfremont2.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-htfremont3.jpg  
Old 05-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Ok here are the pics of the track next to the Vallerjo Gas station where they plan on running. I am told that there is absolutley no way a sedan or F1 car can run on this surface. Will someone please get to the bottom of this and let some of the racers who are planning on traveling in from out of town know if this track surface will be acceptable so that it doesnt make for a bad weekend. PLEASE!! Fred ? Norcal People? Someone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Looks like a kickin' RALLY track! Time to break out the DF03RA!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default tcs

i hope this is a joke right.if not i am coming from washington state to race on this
Old 05-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Looks great, I will add 4mm to my ride height, and re adjust my camber. I'm all in!

See ya in a few weeks, Brandon!
Old 05-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RogerHewson
Sign ups for the Tamiya America 6 hour M Chassis Enduro have been posted on our website along with the revisions to the rules we have made!!! Here is a link:

http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...article-id=405

And yes Kevin Nino you can your 4 slot motor now.

Roger Hewson
Tamiya America
Can you post the date on the website?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.