Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree828Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 03-25-2010, 05:08 PM
  #13036  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richwhat??
Posts: 401
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I never said "give me I'm entitled". We up here don't have the same body rules you guys have so I was looking for a little direction if/when I can make it back to Cali for the big show. I've gone twice and really struggled the first time, better the second but not my best races of 2009 thats for sure.

If I was down there racing at the Tamiya track every week I would know what body works best, but I'm not and neither are some others who are on this thread trying to get a little education to help them on/off the track.

I have a few of the bodies so I'm not saying hey "spend your money and tell me whats the best" either. I'm not affriad to try things, I was looking for other opinions as well and maybe everyone could benefit from that.

But maybe I'm just way off my rocker
JoeGlover is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 05:24 PM
  #13037  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Dear Google,

Please send me your search engine algorithm. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Bing
Hebiki is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 05:57 PM
  #13038  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (110)
 
Core Creations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Back in the booth
Posts: 6,299
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

Lots of TCS stuff!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post7187001
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post7187109

Last edited by Core Creations; 03-25-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Core Creations is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 06:32 PM
  #13039  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,984
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki
Dear Google,

Please send me your search engine algorithm. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Bing
Sorry, Google is out of China now. Check HK.
Kevin CBR is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 07:45 PM
  #13040  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JoeGlover
I never said "give me I'm entitled". We up here don't have the same body rules you guys have so I was looking for a little direction if/when I can make it back to Cali for the big show. I've gone twice and really struggled the first time, better the second but not my best races of 2009 thats for sure.

If I was down there racing at the Tamiya track every week I would know what body works best, but I'm not and neither are some others who are on this thread trying to get a little education to help them on/off the track.

I have a few of the bodies so I'm not saying hey "spend your money and tell me whats the best" either. I'm not affriad to try things, I was looking for other opinions as well and maybe everyone could benefit from that.

But maybe I'm just way off my rocker
I liked it better when all the bitching was about silvercans!!!
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 07:49 PM
  #13041  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
Ray k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,018
Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Core Creations
Lots of TCS stuff!
PM sent!
Ray k is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 07:52 PM
  #13042  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
Ray k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,018
Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BP SHADOW
I liked it better when all the bitching was about silvercans!!!
Whats a silvercan?!?!?!? TRACKSIDE TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray k is offline  
Old 03-25-2010, 07:58 PM
  #13043  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
414MPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 989
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ray k
Whats a silvercan?!?!?!? TRACKSIDE TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you coming with El 'Presidentee?

How about some Mexican on Friday night?
414MPH is offline  
Old 03-26-2010, 05:54 AM
  #13044  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
Ray k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,018
Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 414MPH
Are you coming with El 'Presidentee?

How about some Mexican on Friday night?
Yes ,yes and yes and yes!!!!!!!!! All the good things in life , only thing missing is a topless donut shop!!!!!!
Ray k is offline  
Old 03-26-2010, 10:07 AM
  #13045  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (110)
 
Core Creations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Back in the booth
Posts: 6,299
Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Default

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ct-racing.html
Core Creations is offline  
Old 03-26-2010, 01:08 PM
  #13046  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Kevin CBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Racing Budget" is an oxymoron
Posts: 3,984
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Ray k
Yes ,yes and yes and yes!!!!!!!!! All the good things in life , only thing missing is a topless donut shop!!!!!!
If you find the topless donut shop, I just might make the trip out. And if they lap dance, Brandon will be there too !
Kevin CBR is offline  
Old 03-26-2010, 05:26 PM
  #13047  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
414MPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SE Wisconsin
Posts: 989
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
If you find the topless donut shop, I just might make the trip out. And if they lap dance, Brandon will be there too !
Kevin,

If you and Brandon come on up, I will personally cut the top off a dozen donuts for you.
414MPH is offline  
Old 03-26-2010, 05:55 PM
  #13048  
Tech Regular
 
SilverShelby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Huntsville,AL
Posts: 466
Default

not what they had in mind.........
SilverShelby is offline  
Old 03-26-2010, 09:11 PM
  #13049  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
SirSwiftAlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SOCAL the fastest mini cooper guys in the nation
Posts: 862
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Kevin lets do it I would love to see some topless glazed Tetons. Oh Mama !!!
SirSwiftAlot is offline  
Old 03-27-2010, 03:44 PM
  #13050  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
C5R01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The D!
Posts: 151
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I need a little help . Could someone take a pic of thier m04 rear swaybar and how it's mounted and post it. Or could someone scan the instructions and post it for me. Thanks in advance
C5R01 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.