Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree826Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 08-31-2004, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by MikeR
My man Orlando, so close! You were the only person in the mains to bust out 20 laps. You're my favorite for '05!
sooo close...

didn't realize my 20-mark-Main 'milestone' till you mentioned it... I guess i feel better now...

Old 08-31-2004, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default ...

Rod - where can we purchase the dvd?

Dan - yeah...that was a blast sunday morning.... I think we could have dipped into the 14s sunday morning with the grip the way it was. 6 qualifier's and maybe even I can get a good one in...
Old 08-31-2004, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by linger
. .....

Orlando - sorry about the hack I pulled on you in Q4. You get one free hack on me next time. Awesome run in A3 to secure 2nd place.

No worries bro'... just bring it back to Cali... is my only request...

as far as the hack, we'll talk about that later... at another race...

if i don't see/hear from you before the J-land trip... Have a safe trip,... i'll be rooting for ya... and Ian... and Neil...
Old 08-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Tech Elite

I had the priveledge to marshall all the past-champs mains and all i can say is 'OH CANADA!!'.. Mr. Crisp... excellent display of driving skill... not to mention all the other 'champs'.. I really enjoyed watching the multiple battles for different positions...
Old 08-31-2004, 11:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Martin, I've got a link on my desktop...at home. I'll post it as soon as I can. If you do purchase any of the DVD's or CD's, insist that they use the best media they have available. The first time they sent me copies, it was on some cheapo DVD-R disks and skipped a lot. They were very gracious in sending a second set of DVD's burned on better media at no cost so they definately took care of me...

Bah...I did a quick search and found the page. Here it is:

RCT Goods & Video Order Form - Overseas

Overall time spent from "buy now" to "in my DVD player" one week

I can't wait to watch the Izzyracer and Co. version of the KO Propo Race AND TCS Nationals videos.

And to all the other Past Champs, sorry for some rough driving, it certainly came back and haunted me. Most of it was not intentionally, but the take out I did on David Beale was hehe...I owed him one and I payed back in full, plus interest! Overall, I hope we were entertaining to watch.
Old 08-31-2004, 01:23 PM
Tech Master

Congrats to Ling, Niel, Ian and Troy on some great racing and exciting triple A's.

Ling, Sorry if I distracted you too much and made you forget your pinion gear. Good luck in J-Land!

Martin I think you still were in the Eastern time zone, that would explain a few things. The next time I am in E. York I will try to get to the track early on Friday night so you can clean my clock LOL. Hopefully I will keep up with you since I am Central Zone. If there is a TCS race between now and the new year I might be there, depending on snow. I will plan on it for sure next year, since I only have 1 US TCS regional date to goto.

Diffuser sorry we missed hooking up at "In n Out" I was there 5 nights straight, no lie. On Sunday I gave up and had Chinese food.

RtypeC, You can steal my table now, I don't think I will need it until next year.

Will there be a DVD/Video avaliable of the TCS race? Yes, I was awake and did see the camera crew.

Now I have to figure out what United took and Hazmatted on me. I wish it was that orange crap speed controller that I used to run. Anybody have a hydrolic press.... ?

Jeffrey Stevens
Old 08-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by A-Ko
Will there be a DVD/Video avaliable of the TCS race?
Jeffrey

yes there will be a DVD coming out real soon for TCS Nationals. we are working very very hard day in and day out to complete the Ko Propo Grand Prix and then onto TCS Nationals.

we want the DVD to be the best so we are making sure everything is top notch. we'll keep everyone posted (especially rod) on when both DVDs will be released.

- Chris
Old 08-31-2004, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default ...

Thanks Rod for the link.

Jeffrey,

I am not sure when they will be starting up the winter tcs series but I do think it starts before the new year. But even if it is not a tcs race, we race every friday night at torc. www.torontorc.com
Old 08-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Hebiki
yes there will be a DVD coming out real soon for TCS Nationals.
Thanks Chris for the update. Looking forward to seeing it soon. Any idea on time table? Not that I'm rushing you, just want to know when to expect it?

Jeff
Old 08-31-2004, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by Martin Crisp
I am not sure when they will be starting up the winter tcs series but I do think it starts before the new year. But even if it is not a tcs race, we race every friday night at torc. www.torontorc.com
Usually I am up there for a RC race once a year. This year was my first year off since 94. Could be cool to hit your friday night race then a TCS Sunday race before coming home. I will keep checking Borgefeld for the dates.

Jeff
Old 08-31-2004, 09:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Hebiki
Jeffrey

yes there will be a DVD coming out real soon for TCS Nationals. we are working very very hard day in and day out to complete the Ko Propo Grand Prix and then onto TCS Nationals.

we want the DVD to be the best so we are making sure everything is top notch. we'll keep everyone posted (especially rod) on when both DVDs will be released.

- Chris
That would be cool! I'm in for one!
Old 09-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by A-Ko

Ling, Sorry if I distracted you too much and made you forget your pinion gear. Good luck in J-Land!
Jeffrey Stevens
Jeff,
Nice to finally meet you. Actually, the run back to the pits to put on a pinion calmed my nerves a LOT. If anything, I thank you for the distraction that made me forget about the pinion. In A2, I hit the first corner perfectly. I think I had a 15 foot lead by turn #2. I was on autopilot after lap 1. I'm going to "forget" my pinion more often.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Hey everyone, I've had alot of requests for my setup. If any of you are interested, please PM me.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by linger
Jeff,
Nice to finally meet you. Actually, the run back to the pits to put on a pinion calmed my nerves a LOT. If anything, I thank you for the distraction that made me forget about the pinion. In A2, I hit the first corner perfectly. I think I had a 15 foot lead by turn #2. I was on autopilot after lap 1. I'm going to "forget" my pinion more often.

Ling,

I guess you better pack me in your suitcase for your trip to Japan... LOL. It was nice to finally meet you. Usually I get so caught up in what I am doing that seeing what everybody else is doing, gets put aside, over my game/race plan I try and run.

Well next year I will try to distract you some more for the KOH/PC races. Maybe you will have something for Martin.

Your car did look incredibly smooth and seemed not very fast. I am sure you had the speed, you just made it look so effortless on how you drove around that track. Kinda like how Martin was doing it for KOH. Although Martin was toying with the competition, where you had more on the line.

Which chassis are you planning on running in J-land.

Jeff
Old 09-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Tech Elite

To everyone asking for my setup, I sent replies with the setup. If anyone has questions, please post it here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.