Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John St.Amant
You're not dancing on my lap!
wouldnt want to
Old 06-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Tech Adept

Default Tamiya America M Chassis Enduro

Spots are filling up in the M Chassis Enduro! Get your entries in!! For those who have already secured a spot in the 20 car field thanks for your entries!

Roger Hewson
Tamiya America
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot
I am sorry I am just trying to remember where you finished last year at the norcal regionals and this years regionals and last years nats can someone help me ? Oh thats right you were behind me in all three. Now put your money where your mouth is and lets run for cars including remote. You finish ahead of me at this years nats and I will hand you my car right off the track including remote and you do the same when you lose. Lets see who's got gamble now!! In fact I will sweetin the deal for you. If you finish ahead of me I will even hand you a crisp clean $100 bill. But remember when you lose just hand over your car and remote and hit the road for slowcal I mean Norcal.
you going to tamiya tomorrow?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am sorry I am just trying to remember where you finished last year at the norcal regionals and this years regionals and last years nats can someone help me ? Oh thats right you were behind me in all three. Now put your money where your mouth is and lets run for cars including remote. You finish ahead of me at this years nats and I will hand you my car right off the track including remote and you do the same when you lose. Lets see who's got gamble now!! In fact I will sweetin the deal for you. If you finish ahead of me I will even hand you a crisp clean $100 bill. But remember when you lose just hand over your car and remote and hit the road for slowcal I mean Norcal.
Your on with one provision. You have to sell me same amount of your "special" Japanese tires that you will be using, tire for tire. I will pay you the same price you paid. If you will agree to those terms, then the race is on. Remember. I gave you tires to run in the A main at Fremont which gave you an advantage and I did not even charge you for them and you did not give them back. So selling me your "special" tires for the nationals is not a big deal. Especially in light of all that I have helped you with. Of course, if you are not willing to share your "unfair" advantage to level the playing field, then no deal.

Comon, my Brother! You know you want to. It will be great fun. A race within a race.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

This thread is the bomb! Brandon I stopped smoking hippy lettuce when you could still fit in size 12 flip flops. I'll get in trouble for saying this but I think it's your year...if you keep your magnet in your pants
as for Tim Copp running box stock it was so fun watching him focus on the mini class. Tim is a quiet humble and fierce competitor. I do think someone should set up a pool for how many NorCal or SoCal racers will be in the top ten.

Oh and trying to get info from Arluck is like you telling Copp to run an 04
Old 06-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Crashby - Your crazy I wouldn't sell a set of those Japan tires to my own mother. And yes I did give you your tires back. I also offered to let you and Ken use some tires in fact I went over to kens pit and took some tires with me to try on his car but after a few sets we couldn't get it to work. I am all for helping a fellow racer but there comes a point where helping and flat out creating competition comes into the mix.

Chris Lim - YES

Grandpa - Your Right

Hicks - Are you crazy lets see you guys gang up on me and everyone wins a $100 no thanks but once the mains are set I will be willing to throw down some frogskins, greenbacks, dead presidents, and yes I hope this year will be the best ever.

Notso - I was born with size 13 flip flops on, so your information is incorrect.

Back to Crashby - Just remember you guys haven't even seen my A game and your coming into my front yard so becareful the dogs do bite. Lets talk about tires when you get down here I will see what I can do but for some reason I don't think I can part with any untill sunday around 4:00 p.m. on the weekend of nationals
Old 06-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK lets do it I want to hear everyones top ten in mini this year at Nats.

Brandon
Jung
Craig Richter
Ken Brumblay
Steve Ashby
Robert Dingemans
One of the Weir's
Ray K ( If he plays by the rules and doesn't call me a cheater)
Kevin Nino
Danny Edgar
Old 06-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=SirSwiftAlot;5930763]OK lets do it I want to hear everyones top ten in mini this year at Nats.

Brandon
Jung
Craig Richter
Ken Brumblay
Steve Ashby
Robert Dingemans
One of the Weir's
Ray K ( If he plays by the rules and doesn't call me a cheater)
Kevin Nino
Danny Edgar[/QUOTE

Ok. Top ten in Mini at the Nationals:

Steve Ashby
Tim Copp
Ken Brumblay
Austin Brumblay
John Hicks
Jim Rose
Jay Sharpe
John Baltico
Ian Francisco
Micky Cohn

Old 06-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Geez. I simply can't stand this any longer.

Ashby- if you win the Nats and go to Japan I'll give you $500, with the understanding that you will spend it on sake and loose women, thereby giving up all hope of winning the world title. I'll even gift you my last set of brand new and original pre-change 60D slicks to give you a slight -and completely legal- advantage. Love you like a brutha, man (remember the NORRCA Nats, 1995?), but I think you are, sadly, outclassed.

Brandon- if you win I'll give you $100 for the same purpose, knowing that a) you'll survive the evening and go on to win the World title anyway, and b) it takes a lot less money to wear you out than it would for Ashby

Meanwhile, neither Ray K nor I will be at the Nats this year.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Doc I am sorry to hear you guys won't be able to make it its never the same without you at a TCS Race. Will marty be making the trek? Crashby I am not suprised that you didn't include me on your top ten list. There is one problem Mickey won't be racing mini at the nats so can I have his spot PLEASE. Oh yeah Doc one more thing do I have to spend that $100 on Sake or can I spend it on sucke Tomatoe Tamotoe
Old 06-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Top ten in Mini.

John Hicks
Brandon
Ken Brumblay
Craig Richter
Steve Ashby
Nathan Weir
Jim Rose
Tim Copp
John Balatico
Robert Dingeman

Not necessarily in this order.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by racenut123
Top ten in Mini.

John Hicks
Brandon
Ken Brumblay
Craig Richter
Steve Ashby
Nathan Weir
Jim Rose
Tim Copp
John Balatico
Robert Dingeman

Not necessarily in this order.
Hicks I didn't know you were going to run so I would defenitley put you in the top ten hell the top 5 to be honest. There is one I forgot and he will be a shoe in for the A main and thats John Christensen he's pretty good when he stops messin with his rear wheel and concentrates on his swift
Old 06-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rccardr
Geez. I simply can't stand this any longer.

Ashby- if you win the Nats and go to Japan I'll give you $500, with the understanding that you will spend it on sake and loose women, thereby giving up all hope of winning the world title. I'll even gift you my last set of brand new and original pre-change 60D slicks to give you a slight -and completely legal- advantage. Love you like a brutha, man (remember the NORRCA Nats, 1995?), but I think you are, sadly, outclassed.

Brandon- if you win I'll give you $100 for the same purpose, knowing that a) you'll survive the evening and go on to win the World title anyway, and b) it takes a lot less money to wear you out than it would for Ashby

Meanwhile, neither Ray K nor I will be at the Nats this year.
Doc!

This is all just some good-natured ribbing, hype and good fun in preparation for the Nationals. All things being equal, I can run with Brandon. Finished second to him at the Ncal TCS last year. Past him for the lead but because I bumped him in passing, I stopped to let him back by and thatís how we finished. But will I go to Japan? Only if I buy an air ticket and a ticket to the event to watch.

I will help any racer with parts, setup and I have no secrets. It's not fun if the playing field is not equal. Brandon knows that if I have something he needs, he can have it. That holds true for any other racer. I've been doing this for almost 30 years now. I'm too old to have an ego let alone expectations.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hell yeah I did forget John too.He is the silent Killer!No fanfare until he is in your a$$!
Hicks I didn't know you were going to run so I would defenitley put you in the top ten hell the top 5 to be honest. There is one I forgot and he will be a shoe in for the A main and thats John Christensen he's pretty good when he stops messin with his rear wheel and concentrates on his swift
Old 06-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ashby what were you eating too many oysters again? Jay Sharpe couldn't get into a top ten if he was the last guy on the planet he will be lucky to make the D main again.
My top ten
NorCal racer
SoCal racer
Norcal
Norcal
Norcal
and the guy from maryland that cheated last year.
OR WHAT
OR WHAT

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.