Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree824Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 07-05-2008, 05:55 PM
  #8341  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Brandon....I raced Mini today.I beat your TCS regional time....I am coming for you.
racenut123 is offline  
Old 07-05-2008, 07:02 PM
  #8342  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
rccardr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Secret Underground Laboratory
Posts: 2,353
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

OK, it's late. It's Saturday night. I've been working hard all week, and frankly, I'm tired. Nonetheless....
ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!!

Hicks, it's too early to be talking like that, you'll wear the boy out. You gotta sneak up on him quiet like, maybe around August 20th or so.
rccardr is offline  
Old 07-05-2008, 09:50 PM
  #8343  
Tech Master
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,901
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

the T/A track was kinda crowded today...

good to see the TCS Nats. prep is in full swing!

Last edited by madjack; 07-05-2008 at 10:52 PM.
madjack is offline  
Old 07-05-2008, 10:17 PM
  #8344  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
TeamB&B's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,177
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rccardr
OK, it's late. It's Saturday night. I've been working hard all week, and frankly, I'm tired. Nonetheless....
ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK !!! ONE WEEK!!!

Hicks, it's too early to be talking like that, you'll wear the boy out. You gotta sneak up on him quiet like, maybe around August 20th or so.
Thanks RCCARDR. It is now official. One Week for Glen Burnie.
TeamB&B is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 02:42 AM
  #8345  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,922
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by madjack
the T/A track was kinda crowded today...

good to see the TCS Nats. prep is in full swing!
we need to chat lots of testing going on.

yup.. it was nice to see the track full again.. even seeing an old face like Mr. Rod C. and Mr. Deven White.
Hebiki is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 05:35 AM
  #8346  
Registered User
iTrader: (20)
 
UltegraSTI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 7,171
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

heck let alone rules, i know i can build a tt01 w/internal limiters, just easier w/droop screws. and all that is for naught if tamiya decides to run this thing like a 'novice' class and not a 'spec' class. b/c most every1 around here w/a 'spec' is a wkly racers for many many years when spec was huge around here.

R
UltegraSTI is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 08:06 AM
  #8347  
Tech Master
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Orange County
Posts: 1,901
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki
we need to chat lots of testing going on.

yup.. it was nice to see the track full again.. even seeing an old face like Mr. Rod C. and Mr. Deven White.
yep...you have a PM
madjack is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 12:38 PM
  #8348  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
KAHUNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: ~ Stuck in ~ Maryland ~ For Now
Posts: 2,438
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool TCS @ HTUSA G/B MD .

I found some pictures of the track in Glen Burnie Md . Looks like they made some nice sweepers ! Word is they clean and spray the track each week !

Last edited by KAHUNA; 07-29-2008 at 07:03 PM.
KAHUNA is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 04:15 PM
  #8349  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Vicko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,060
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

so what is the better body for GT1 the Arta NSX or the Toyota/Lexus
coup?

and guess the A's are the tire to use in this class also??
Vicko is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 07:08 PM
  #8350  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (8)
 
rccardr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Secret Underground Laboratory
Posts: 2,353
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

For those who have been asking, another batch of Red Dot motors got finished this weekend. After filling the backorders, I have six remaining.

So, if you want one for this weekend's TCS race (and you know who you are!) you have to let me know ASAP, because they will go quickly. I can bring them to the race this weekend, but will only bring as many motors as have been paid for in advance.

My e-mail address is [email protected]- it's also my PayPal ID- and motors are $45 each. Jay Helson, your motors are confirmed. Everybody else, let me know!
rccardr is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 09:46 PM
  #8351  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
linger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Retired
Posts: 1,132
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racenut123
Brandon....I raced Mini today.I beat your TCS regional time....I am coming for you.

You only win when it doesn't matter.
linger is offline  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:31 PM
  #8352  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (11)
 
SirSwiftAlot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SOCAL the fastest mini cooper guys in the nation
Posts: 862
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by linger
You only win when it doesn't matter.
It sure is funny when I am up there you got cold feet about running Mini as I won with a much slower motor I might add. Now that you have rounded up some of the local mentally handicapped people and put on a mini race and I am sure you dominated the field as you speak of. This does not warrant you being faster than I, as we all know that you guys were probably running oval with lap times half that of the layout I ran . But if it makes you feel better than I am all for that. We will have to have our battle of the titans when you get here but remember there is a handful of SOCAL mini guys that will not make it easy to just come out here and even make the A main. I do look forward to it and again I appreciate all your help while we were up there and you should do some more announcing your good at it. One last thing - you should bring the short bus full of all your compeition down with you it will make for some good fun. See ya then

OH wait maybe I am mistaken were you talking about your durga off road win cuz you were dialed I thought you were talking about beating me in MINI and we all know that I can't let that happen LOL j/k
SirSwiftAlot is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 05:23 AM
  #8353  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,324
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SirSwiftAlot
It sure is funny when I am up there you got cold feet about running Mini as I won with a much slower motor I might add. Now that you have rounded up some of the local mentally handicapped people and put on a mini race and I am sure you dominated the field as you speak of. This does not warrant you being faster than I, as we all know that you guys were probably running oval with lap times half that of the layout I ran . But if it makes you feel better than I am all for that. We will have to have our battle of the titans when you get here but remember there is a handful of SOCAL mini guys that will not make it easy to just come out here and even make the A main. I do look forward to it and again I appreciate all your help while we were up there and you should do some more announcing your good at it. One last thing - you should bring the short bus full of all your compeition down with you it will make for some good fun. See ya then

OH wait maybe I am mistaken were you talking about your durga off road win cuz you were dialed I thought you were talking about beating me in MINI and we all know that I can't let that happen LOL j/k
Maybe he should be called SirSmacksalot
BP SHADOW is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 05:57 AM
  #8354  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (7)
 
m3ndo5a's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 600
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Are Hacker or Losi Bl legal for TCS....the rules just ran off a few general names.
m3ndo5a is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 08:42 AM
  #8355  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 3,657
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by linger
You only win when it doesn't matter.
Ling,isn't it the week your suppose to reveal to your wife that your homosexual?

Brandon,just bustin balls.
racenut123 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.