Old 05-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default finals

yes!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Tech Regular

Had a great weekend seeing you all agian.Thank MSRA and TAMIYA
Now my wife understands why I like the TCS racing.
Sorry for not making the show,think it was not my day for mini maybe next time.
It was really cool racing the FF01 agian hope they kept it.Awsome race Gary your car is fast!!!!!!
Thanks To Ray for being a Spoter untill the gear melted.
To Doc,Jay,Ray,Bruce,Steve and Gary the best dinner buddys anyone could have
hope to see you guys at the nats.
cya
M.Masters
Old 05-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FMW
The 2008 TCS Nationals location has been announced. Exact dates will be posted shortly.

http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...article-id=353
PLEASE say it's OCTOBER 4-5! I've already got tickets booked for that weekend. I can always send the family to Disney without me.

I know it's a longshot, but had to try......
Old 05-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Exclamation Dates for Finals!

Originally Posted by FMW
The 2008 TCS Nationals location has been announced. Exact dates will be posted shortly.

http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...article-id=353
Fred,
Can you set the dates for the final so it doesn't conflict with the Las Vegas race that Scotty is putting on. The race is the last week in August.25th-31st.Me and Timmy want to do both races.
Thanks
Max
Old 05-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maxepower
Fred,
Can you set the dates for the final so it doesn't conflict with the Las Vegas race that Scotty is putting on. The race is the last week in August.25th-31st.Me and Timmy want to do both races.
Thanks
Max
Fred:

Great to hear the ol' lady survives to host a race again!

As for a date, please try to make it August - so the kids can also come and race without missing school - or having a parent (the non-racing half of the parents, that is) say they can't attend altogether because the kid would miss school.

The sooner the better on the date please - not only reservations to make, but some of us have to give advanced notice for our jobs to request vacation time.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Does anyone know if the Offroad class counts towards the two class limit at regionals or not?
Old 05-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Count me and Paul in for this one.

Proud participant in "the final TCS race at Aliso".....part I, part II... and
PART THREE!!
Old 05-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)

Thanks to all involved at the Memphis race, I had a great time!!

Some pics of the weekend
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya Championship Series-iknuinkbiu.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-oiuuu.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-oniubvtfr.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-ttrrtgt.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-tgytct.jpg  

Old 05-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (98%+)

more
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya Championship Series-yhbtvt.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-yhvyvtyv.jpg   Tamiya Championship Series-hbyuiokok.jpg  
Old 05-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Tech Champion

Hello All,

I'm under the impression that there is some confusion about the status of the Laurel, MD TCS. I myself am somewhat confused as well. I'd like to find out any info you guys may have. Last year after Laurel's equipment was stolen my local track (HobbyTown USA in Glen Burnie, MD) helped by providing the barriers, scoring system, etc. It seems as though Laurel has not been able to come up with racing equipment as of yet, and if possible my track is very interested in offering our help again this year. I understand it is a little late to be trying to figure this out, but if there is time I'd like for the TCS promoters and racers to seriously consider our location in Glen Burnie. I can provide more info if needed but I want to make sure the help is needed first.

Thanks guys,
Robbie Dodge, Race Director @ HTU Glen Burnie, MD
Old 05-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

Awesome pictures Ray...It was great racing with you. I hope to get a chance to do it again!
Originally Posted by Ray k
Thanks to all involved at the Memphis race, I had a great time!!

Some pics of the weekend
Old 05-07-2008, 08:11 PM
FMW
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Not to worry. The TCS Finals at Tamiya will not conflict with Scotty's IIC race in Sin City
I've already discussed this with Scotty and I know there are a few of you that like to do both. I.E. Mr. Arluck, the Valles boys and the Passehls Holy "can't get enough racing "
For many years now we've had the Finals in August, mostly to accomodate the youngsters and parents that love to come out with their kids. Racing after Labor Day is a hardship due to school and that's why we've made that change years ago. The official announcement on the dates will come before the weekend. Stay tuned
Old 05-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Laurel TCS Race

Originally Posted by punkboy
Hello All,

I'm under the impression that there is some confusion about the status of the Laurel, MD TCS. I myself am somewhat confused as well. I'd like to find out any info you guys may have. Last year after Laurel's equipment was stolen my local track (HobbyTown USA in Glen Burnie, MD) helped by providing the barriers, scoring system, etc. It seems as though Laurel has not been able to come up with racing equipment as of yet, and if possible my track is very interested in offering our help again this year. I understand it is a little late to be trying to figure this out, but if there is time I'd like for the TCS promoters and racers to seriously consider our location in Glen Burnie. I can provide more info if needed but I want to make sure the help is needed first.

Thanks guys,
Robbie Dodge, Race Director @ HTU Glen Burnie, MD
It seems the tradition of holding the Mid-Atlantic TCS race at Laurel's HobbyWorks it futile. For the last 2 years, this venue has been going downhill exponentially.

If Hobbyworks does not have the enthusiasm to near-match the TCS racing community, they should give up the date to another deserving site and move on. These are the general thoughts of the local TCS racing community. A decision should be made soon to give Glen Burnie HTUSA enough time to promote this event back to historical attendance levels.

Last edited by TeamB&B; 05-08-2008 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Keep post simple

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.