Old 08-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maaku
Hello all,
Will B3's be sold at the track store?
Thanks and cya next weekend,
Marc M.
The store is closed, unless they do some sort of remote trailer for the races. But I haven't seen any indication that is going to happen. It's been recommended to BYOP (bring your own parts).

If you need tires, you'd better find them before next weekend.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Doc, you had faster fingers. Beat my post by 1 minute! Maybe I can return the favor on the track.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

it has been officially announced that the Spec Battery for the Nats will be the Orion 3300 V-Max Sport Pack.
Doc, your the man with the inside scoop. How does he do it

Thanks for the info on batteries.

See you next week.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

good luck mini drivers!!!!!
Bill, give me a call if you need anything for the race
You can take My long bus if you like
cya
mike
Old 08-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Maaku
Hello all,
Will B3's be sold at the track store?
Thanks and cya next weekend,
Marc M.
There is no more track store, so nothing will be sold out of the Tamiya building.

3rd paragraph in the rules:
"Parts availability:
Tamiya America's warehouse and operations has moved from the R&D facility in Aliso Viejo. Spare parts and option parts will not be available on site for this reason. Please plan in advance and order your spare parts through your local hobby store or through our direct consumer sales network at www.tamiyausa.com"

I'm not sure about the whole B3 tire ordeal. I see enough in stock to last until next year.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by larrio
There is no more track store, so nothing will be sold out of the Tamiya building.

"Parts availability:
Tamiya America's warehouse and operations has moved from the R&D facility in Aliso Viejo. Spare parts and option parts will not be available on site for this reason. Please plan in advance and order your spare parts through your local hobby store or through our direct consumer sales network at www.tamiyausa.com"

I'm not sure about the whole B3 tire ordeal. I see enough in stock to last until next year.
can you say MONOPOLY..............LOL JK
Old 08-17-2007, 09:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rccardr
He's got the tickets and he's got the hotel room.
Pack the mayo.

Looking at the entry count, I see 40 GT2s - will they each be bringing a bottle of Mayo? Poor Gary!

40 GT1
40 GT2
but "only" 37 Minis - come on guys, we have to uphold the tradition of being the largest class!
---------------------

Now let's all have a sing along:

"California here I come, with spare parts, with spare parts"
"Plenty of A's to run each heat, oh doo dah day."
Old 08-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

"California here I come, with spare parts, with spare parts"
"Plenty of A's to run each heat, oh doo dah day."

Can't tell Dave is ready to go.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Good luck and have fun Steve, Dave, Nathan, Gary, Marty, and everyone else I know. But, I have to tell you my son and I are cheering for Doc M. for Mini.

Doc had an off day at Trackside in March and Derek beat him in the mini B main. So, if Doc wins, then I can tell everyone (and I will) that my son beat a national champion.

Remember, this is a low cost and fun series. So, enjoy the low cost air travel, and low cost hotels, and....

Looking forward to 2008 Trackside TCS already.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Tech Adept

I think it stopped being low cost when the free trip to Japan was at stake.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
wharehouse madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Parts availability:

It's sad that the wharehouse is only 30 miles from the Tamiya track and my local hobby store (GYRO'S) isn't sure they can get the tires in time for next weekend!
Somethins not right here!!!!

OH FRED! CAN YOU HEAR ME!
Old 08-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I think it stopped being low cost when the free trip to Japan was at stake.
No, it stopped being low cost as soon as the 2nd kit was bought to race the guy who bought the first one.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

"Parts availability:

Larrio We have them on terminal backorder and cannot get them out of the warehouse.....Not sure what is up but the outside supply is drying up and they are under lock and key in the new facility....

We'd(SIR) be glad to work out something of a drop ship to the TA track and run all billing through our Seattle location for people to get tires. It will have to be done over the good 'ol cell phone but Dougie won;t have anything to do until Saturday Sunday anyways......

Doug is supposed to call Derf today to see if we can help and work out something.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Difuser
Larrio We have them on terminal backorder and cannot get them out of the warehouse.....Not sure what is up but the outside supply is drying up and they are under lock and key in the new facility....

We'd(SIR) be glad to work out something of a drop ship to the TA track and run all billing through our Seattle location for people to get tires. It will have to be done over the good 'ol cell phone but Dougie won;t have anything to do until Saturday Sunday anyways......

Doug is supposed to call Derf today to see if we can help and work out something.
Tom will talk to Doug regarding this. It's already been discussed (and Okay'ed) with Fred. Lets not talk business online.

I'm aware of the issue and promise to handle it the best I can.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Man, I'm glad I got my 10 sets of B3s....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.