Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree818Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 08-15-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. devenwhite
Just to let everyone know, I am not going to be disqualified because I work for Team Orion. A factory team driver is someone who is sent to races by the manufacturer and paid to race. I definitely do not fall into the Pudge category. I have never been at a race and had better equipment than my competitors, at the race i will be getting nothing for free. I have to buy the spec batteries and motors just like everyone else. There is no reason to bump me into the GT1 class, I don't race touring cars in TCS because I'm a college kid with no money and I can't spend $300 on tires and parts to be competitive. I get a small employee discount at Gyro but they don't sponsor me in any way. And I don't really appreciate people spreading rumors about me. If you don't feel that I am a legitimate competitor, please grow some balls and talk to me personally. Don't act like a teenage girl and gossip. And remember we're racing toy cars for bowling trophies.
Thanks for setting the record straight.
I was hoping that it was a rumor and nothing more than that.
It probably was somebody jealous of you or your achievements and wanted to stirr something up.
Wish you luck next weekend bowling toy cars for racing trophies....
Old 08-16-2007, 04:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

(thats the pimp shiznit!!!)
Pardon me, Mr. Michellich sir, but what is this Pimp Shiznit of which you speak, and will it make my miniature auto faster than those with which I am constantly surrounded? And is this item also available in high-gloss polished anodised waxed buffed gunmetal blackout yellow?
Old 08-16-2007, 06:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

are the turnbuckles considered "hardware" im not sure i have the right ones
The guys are correct, I had Lunsford turnbuckles on my Mini at the National and they made me take them off and run the styling steel rods that come in the kit.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Steven Key
The guys are correct, I had Lunsford turnbuckles on my Mini at the National and they made me take them off and run the styling steel rods that come in the kit.
SERVED!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

gotcha... looks like i better put the blue ones back on to be safe. i ordered some of the TI ones from T-USA, but im fairly sure they wont make it here before i leave. maybe ill call them and arrange for a pickup?

on another note, im going to be selling one of my MREs, if anyone there is interested, i can bring it with me.

maybe ill look around and see if i can borrow some steelies from another car i have laying around.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Turbonium
gotcha... looks like i better put the blue ones back on to be safe. i ordered some of the TI ones from T-USA, but im fairly sure they wont make it here before i leave. maybe ill call them and arrange for a pickup?

on another note, im going to be selling one of my MREs, if anyone there is interested, i can bring it with me.

maybe ill look around and see if i can borrow some steelies from another car i have laying around.
Nonsence poopie pants, be a rebel.

Hey Hebiki, Starting to feel the "Shake"
Old 08-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rccardr
Pardon me, Mr. Michellich sir, but what is this Pimp Shiznit of which you speak, and will it make my miniature auto faster than those with which I am constantly surrounded? And is this item also available in high-gloss polished anodised waxed buffed gunmetal blackout yellow?
For you, there is nothing to help. OLD GUYS just don't understand. You may have to give your car the GAY treatment. OH WAIT, there is no graphite on it
Old 08-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

OH WAIT, there is no graphite on it
Simply not true. In fact, I have every available legal Tamiya graphite part for the M03 installed on my car.

And it's not the GAY treatment, it's the HAPPY treatment. All Mini's and their drivers are inherently happy
Old 08-16-2007, 11:47 AM
Tech Regular

GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES !!!!

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS REVIEWED THE RULES VERY CLOSELY IN ALL CLASSES, BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF GREY IN THERE AND WIGGLE ROOM TO WIGGLE IN. I HEAR THAT FRED HAS HIRED THE NASCAR TECH INSPECTORS TO TECH THE CARS IN THE "TENT OF DOOM' NEAR THE DRIVERS STAND!

SEE EVERYBODY IN "HOT SO CAL" NEXT WEEK.

STEVE
Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hickmeister

I HOPE EVERYBODY HAS REVIEWED THE RULES VERY CLOSELY IN ALL CLASSES, BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF GREY IN THERE AND WIGGLE ROOM TO WIGGLE IN. I HEAR THAT FRED HAS HIRED THE NASCAR TECH INSPECTORS TO TECH THE CARS IN THE "TENT OF DOOM' NEAR THE DRIVERS STAND!

STEVE
It goes even further than that, I hear they have a separate tent just for Marty's 103

Sorry Marty, couldn't resist.
I will see yall on Tuesday afternoon.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

What am I going to do if my crew chief gets kicki out of the race for a rules violation
Old 08-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Steven Key
What am I going to do if my crew chief gets kicki out of the race for a rules violation
Pull a Tony Eury Jr. and just rent a camper and park in the infield during the race and use your 2-way to communicate, duh
Old 08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Tech Adept

rules updated 8/16/07

http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...article-id=320

Don't worry about the tent of doom, we have all the right people black-listed already anyways. haha... j/p
Old 08-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Come on lets go

Lets get ready to ....Rummmmmmbbbbllle....................

Lets get a count of mini drivers and what they are running

Me -The Swift Baby.

Anyone running Rear Wheel drive or the Long Chassis.

()_Swift___()
Old 08-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hickmeister

STEVE
98 degrees right now where im at.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.