Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree818Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 06-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Red face RE:Tamiya back online?

Fred, I believe he mentioned hopefully sometime this week. Nothing definite.
I got the impression from talking to him, if everything went smoothly they might be back online mid-week., again just my guess.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!! THREE WEEKS TO ALISO!!!

Fremont was fun- real old fashioned old school parkin' lot racin'- but you guys have gotta lose that road rail setup. That stuff launches cars like there's no tomorrow!

Appreciate all the super hospitality- congrats on all of the great driving that happened in the Mains. HICKS- YOU ARE THE MAN!!! Arluck DOMINATED! Mendoza CRUSHES LINGER!!! Etc., etc., etc.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hey Doc!

Thanks for making the trip out.HT pulled it off with the assistance of Fred.Good job indeed.I think I had a few of the Socal Mini contingent mad at me at the end of the day.I was accused of cheatingSo I think I am gonna try my hand at "CHEATING" in 3 weeks at Aliso's race.Same motor,same car. We'll see if it's a fluke. See you maybe in a few weeks or for sure at Nats.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:31 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by racenut123
Hey Doc!

Thanks for making the trip out.HT pulled it off with the assistance of Fred.Good job indeed.I think I had a few of the Socal Mini contingent mad at me at the end of the day.I was accused of cheatingSo I think I am gonna try my hand at "CHEATING" in 3 weeks at Aliso's race.Same motor,same car. We'll see if it's a fluke. See you maybe in a few weeks or for sure at Nats.

Man, and I thought I was the only one who was cheating. Damn norcal drivers always cheat
Old 06-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Cheating? You? Well, we know for sure it wasn't that motor you were running. I saw the dyno numbers and they were not inspiring...but your car handled extremely well, kept up the corner speed, and you had the entrance to the infield from the sweeper dialed. Look at the lap times and you'll see that a lot of the faster guys were very close in fastest lap- you just put more of them together than everyone else did. Plus, being out in front was a big advantage when the midfield carnage began. Still can't believe that the marshall booted my car off of the track.

Best quote of the day: Micky yelling,"Don't hit me, Pinkie!!"

I'll be at Aliso. Bring your game, Part Deux.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Tech Elite

LOL! I did hear that in the main! Classic.

I will say in the main,there were a couple guys who had quite a bit of motor,so much so that I was afraid that when I passed them on the entry to the straight,they were gonna mow me down on the straight. Hopefully I can make the Aliso stop.I will know by the end of the week.

Juan,

You,Arluck and Mendoza are all Cheaters!
Old 06-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hey Doc!

C'mon down Mr. Hick's! (you to Juan)
Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Hopefully I can make the Aliso stop.I will know by the end of the week.
hey Doc.. looks like John has his excuse ready.

please dont punt me off the track john.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

It's only cheating if you get caught.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Tech Adept

John,

More dickey power on order.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Tech Elite

Dickey power in full effect.
Old 06-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JamesArluck
It's only cheating if you get caught.
There was even a guy with NON TAMIYA RIMS in concourse. Damn those Nor Cal guys cheat at everything ! Looking forward to the Nor Cal (and Doc) contingent joing us in Aliso in three weeks. The welcome banner will be out.

James - thanks again for the item you dropped off Sunday after the races. You made a seven year olds day. One Courage body is waiting for your arrival.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
There was even a guy with NON TAMIYA RIMS in concourse. Damn those Nor Cal guys cheat at everything ! Looking forward to the Nor Cal (and Doc) contingent joing us in Aliso in three weeks. The welcome banner will be out.

James - thanks again for the item you dropped off Sunday after the races. You made a seven year olds day. One Courage body is waiting for your arrival.
Who said you had to use Tamiya rims in concourse??
Old 06-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR

Did you see my Dirt Oval car in Concourse.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tamiyarcracer
Who said you had to use Tamiya rims in concourse??
When was the last time you read the rules ?

7. RULES FOR Concourse: A body submitted for concourse consideration must be mounted on a fully assembled operational chassis that is entered in the race event. The body is not required to run in a heat race. Concourse bodies, if raced, must comply with all other rules and may not enhance the performance of the vehicle. Concourse winners must demonstrate that their vehicles are functional. Serious contenders for concourse (Best of Show) should be ready to demonstrate the vehicles' functionality during or after judging if requested. Dioramas or extra figures are not allowed during concourse judging. Driver figures inside the vehicle are permitted. Wheels used for concourse/best of show must be Tamiya wheels. Appearance Modifications to the wheels is permitted. You may only enter a best of show or concourse entry in relation to the class that you are entered in. I.E. A racer may not enter F-1 concourse and only race in the GT-3 class.
Mine were Tamiya !!! See below....

Did you see my Dirt Oval car in Concourse.
Yes I did. You are a very sick man Mr. Hicks !
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya Championship Series-img_0812.jpg  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.