Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree829Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 03-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 414MPH
See "RACE FORMAT" rule #2 in the TAMIYA published rules.

http://www.tamiyausa.com/tcs_races/rules.php

TCS Regional Race Format

1. There must be at least 5 participants in each respective class for the class to be run.
2. All races are 5 minutes in duration.

Fred may have an issue with 6 min heats.....
Already got approval from Fred on this before posting it.
Thanks tho
It's nice to see that some people do actually read the rules.
Are you coming out as well?
Old 03-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tamiyarcracer
BTW why do you care, your not coming out to race, are you?

My appetite is ready, . . .
I wonder if this race will set another record for entries this year. . .
It could happen!

Good luck to all TCSers!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Tech Elite

It won;t be an all time record I think Scotty has a lock on that one. For the NW it will be the largest we have had though and good to see all the out of town guys coming in
Old 03-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Difuser
It won;t be an all time record I think Scotty has a lock on that one. For the NW it will be the largest we have had though and good to see all the out of town guys coming in
Is there any truth to the rumor that the secret sauce from Burger Master also makes for great tire treatment ? Troy mentioned it.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Tech Master

Will there be any live results or semi-live?
Old 03-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Tech Elite

Kevin yes BUT you have to get the rag from Troy which entails him removing his shirt because there is so much sauce on it........ Please don't use the sauce it will traumatize the event and all its participants

Jeff it would be live if you were here....We will post as much as we can I know Anthony besides ruining the hobby 1 person at a time will be posting also. I'll ask him to try and post results after each round. Look for them to be on our thread in the NW forum. I'll ask him to cross post here also.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rchoudini
Already got approval from Fred on this before posting it.
Thanks tho
It's nice to see that some people do actually read the rules.
Are you coming out as well?
I sure would like to, but I have to help run a local race this weekend. Already planning on a racing visit to the northwest next year, right after you assphault heads come sample the great rug at Trackside. See you in June/July? Allways a pleasure to watch Troy and Kevin apply the mayo to GK.

Marty
Old 03-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Tech Elite

Kevin yes BUT you have to get the rag from Troy which entails him removing his shirt because there is so much sauce on it........ Please don't use the sauce it will traumatize the event and all its participants

Jeff it would be live if you were here....We will post as much as we can I know Anthony besides ruining the hobby 1 person at a time will be posting also. I'll ask him to try and post results after each round. Look for them to be on our thread in the NW forum. I'll ask him to cross post here also.
Do you have wireless inside the track ? I will be bringing my lap top up with me. I can possibly do some posts between heats and checking work e-mails.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Yep we do Anthony is also our resident Tech Geek so plenty of bandwidth. Doug can give you the password when you get up here. I hear you guys are going down to Brown and Haley? Those stains will match the Burgermaster stains on Troy's shirt.....
Old 03-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Tech Master

Yep we do Anthony is also our resident Tech Geek so plenty of bandwidth. Doug can give you the password when you get up here. I hear you guys are going down to Brown and Haley? Those stains will match the Burgermaster stains on Troy's shirt.....
Won't be my shirt, It will be the loaner from the TAOB clan!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Atleast 3 maybe 4

Mark Hinkley
Steve Hickman
Tony Tam

Unknown:
David Patterson
Michael Hess
Hey Troy,
Made a mistake, can I join the GT3 class instead of F103GT? I guess when I signed up thru the TCS website I made a Boo Boo. looking forward to getting to Burgermaster, In & Out would be great too. I sure miss that place after living 35 years in So Cal. But I guess I am a East Coast guy now, but a So Cal guy still at heart. I know this years race is going to be fun and intense and some great side by side racing.
See ya in a few days!!!
SH
Old 03-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hickmeister
Hey Troy,
Made a mistake, can I join the GT3 class instead of F103GT? I guess when I signed up thru the TCS website I made a Boo Boo. looking forward to getting to Burgermaster, In & Out would be great too. I sure miss that place after living 35 years in So Cal. But I guess I am a East Coast guy now, but a So Cal guy still at heart. I know this years race is going to be fun and intense and some great side by side racing.
See ya in a few days!!!
SH
No problem, we can take care of it when you get here.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Tech Elite

Sounds good. You guys can point Doug out to me when I get there. Yup, we do about $ 1 million a year with them so I am doing a plant tour while I am up. I think some almond and cashew roca stains will add a nice variety to Troy's shirt. Then he will be set for desert later that evening.

Won't be my shirt, It will be the loaner from the TAOB clan!
Don't forget, I think that was Postman's TAOB loaner. Speaking of shirts, TC and I will be looking to add one of them fancy SIR shirts to our collection when we come up. Hope you have some still in stock in those larger "manly" sizes.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

Uh Hello the Tech guy can be bought........

I like Almonds and Cashews.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Uh Hello the Tech guy can be bought........

I like Almonds and Cashews.
Consider the Tech Guy to be covered ! Do you like peanut and butternut toffe also ? I think it might be a little late in the year for the Candy Cane Roca.

Sorry Troy, I think your ration just got lowered.

Just think, only 1-1/2 days until the Ontario Airport gets closed down for three guys carrying blue Tamiya bags as carry on luggage trying to say they are going for an R/C car race. I hope Hebiki does not get the full cavity check.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.