Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Tamiya Championship Series >

Tamiya Championship Series

Like Tree805Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 02-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tamiyarcracer
Juan PM me your flights. I'll make sure we get ya picked up!
Thanks, I'll be booking my flight tommorrrow.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Thanks, I'll be booking my flight tommorrrow.
Good thing my Truck is yellow, looks like I need the little light for the roof!
Old 02-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking Change subject a little bit!

Originally Posted by tamiyarcracer
Good thing my Truck is yellow, looks like I need the little light for the roof!
Did anybody see the heats from yesterday running at the Snowbirds? I noticed Walter Cosico is running stock rubber class down in Orlando Florida. Very cool!
Is he sponsored or is he funding this on his own? Must be nice! The ony reason I mentioned this on here, is he did make the "A" main in the "Finals" and I'm sure a few of us know him!
Just FYI!
Old 02-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maxepower
Did anybody see the heats from yesterday running at the Snowbirds? I noticed Walter Cosico is running stock rubber class down in Orlando Florida. Very cool!
Is he sponsored or is he funding this on his own? Must be nice! The ony reason I mentioned this on here is he did make the "A" main he the Finals and I'm sure a few of us know him!
Just curious!
he is sponsored by RCAmerica/X-Ray, EAMotorsports and i believe KMR Batteries. Lots of our local drivers are doing very well at snowbirds. (Jason E, Wally and Tony F). All three are in the A-main for both stock rubber and 19T rubber classes. good job fellas!
Old 02-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Tech Adept

Tamiyarcracer,
Can you also come pick me up
Keith
Old 02-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Tech Master

Is he sponsored or is he funding this on his own? Must be nice! The ony reason I mentioned this on here, is he did make the "A" main in the "Finals" and I'm sure a few of us know him!
Just FYI!
It sound like your being sarcastic about him being partialy sponsored. Quite your complaining and just try to beat him this year. No one said anything about Mark being sponsored at one time by losi. Last years regional, someone started a rumor that wasn't true about me. Trying to make me illegal to race tcs. People need to quit starting crap and work on their own driving skills.

PS: MAXEPOWER, Walter paid for everything he owns. And definitely paid his own way to snowbirds
Old 02-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Just FYI!
Looks like Walter is TQ in stock rubber, with a 3.7 second lap! He must have taken the oval line on that lap.

-James
Old 02-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Talking

Juan... you've won 50+ Regional TCS races... I think you should already be banned by now... Just kidding buddy... glad to see you're still alive and kicking. Now win the Nats will ya and get it over with... you already have 10 kids!?? I only have one and already quit r/c... don't know where you find the time to still be competitive... Good luck in 2007!!!
Old 02-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by eeyan
Juan... you've won 50+ Regional TCS races... I think you should already be banned by now... Just kidding buddy... glad to see you're still alive and kicking. Now win the Nats will ya and get it over with... you already have 10 kids!?? I only have one and already quit r/c... don't know where you find the time to still be competitive... Good luck in 2007!!!
Thanks eeyan, I hope to win , but someone always seems to have my # at the nats. I'll be working extra hard this year. I don't know how much more my wife can take
Old 02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JamesArluck
Looks like Walter is TQ in stock rubber, with a 3.7 second lap! He must have taken the oval line on that lap.

-James
James Wally got docked 6 sec. for flipping over the board. Got to give him props for trying sneak one by. (It's not cheating if you didn't get caught) I remember someone once said
Old 02-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Gotcha, wasn't sure if the online results were correct or not. Good to see him, Tony, and Jason are both in both rubber mains.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Havent seen Wally in a while... well usually I get 1 shot a year to..
Glad he is doing well at the birds!
Old 02-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TeamMuchMore
Tamiyarcracer,
Can you also come pick me up
Keith
Sure. Are ya flying or Driving?
How about Wednesday eve @ 9:00pm
$2.00 a mile wil get pretty spend, But I can always use Much More Products.
Hey Keith, when is the first Vancouver regional?
Old 02-08-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

Default TCS REGISTRATION

THE TAMIYA WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN FOR TCS REGISTATION FOR THE 1ST TWO RACES FOR THE 2007 SEASON @ TRACKSIDE IN WI AND SIR RACE IN SEATTLE, WA.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY @ THE RACES IT WILL BE A GREAT YEAR OF RACING!!!
SH.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mtveten
Can someone please pm me the email address to send rule questions to?

I am thinking about cutting the battery retainer arms off like it shows in the back of the 103gt manual to make it easier to tape my batts in but I want to make sure it will be legal before I break out the demel.

Mark
Contact information:
http://www.tamiyausa.com/contact/index.php

Race schedule:
http://www.tamiyausa.com/tcs_races/schedule.php

As for the battery retainer arms, if you're talking about D-10... you cannot cut or modifying the chassis components. You can however omit them and tape in the batteries.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.