Like Tree832Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Old 10-02-2003, 01:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally posted by RCInfinity
Need more pictures. Preferably F201!
yeah, im looking forward to seeing some pics too....i know there will be a few of my ride in RcCar...i am assuming, seeing as how i remember flashbulbs going off everytime i passed a certain part of the track during the A1 and A2 mains... hehe
Old 10-02-2003, 01:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by RC Driver Gary
Dude, in and out isn't any different then George Webbs.

Garber, how bout coming out to the great midwest in January for the Novak race or February for our Carpet TCS?
You are stupid! In and Out Isn't even on the same plane as Webb's!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 03:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by moshmike
Amen Mike!!
Old 10-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Thanks Tamiya!

hey all..

wanted to thank everyone for the great weekend! im new to rc (only been in the hobby since march 2003) and from what ive seen, my friends that dropped out of this hobby are MISSING OUT!

wanted to thank Scotty and trackside guys for the shirt! Jeff, i havent forgotten about you! I'm still collecting photos and I'll email them to you asap! maybe one day TAOB Racing can head out to wisconsin and race with you guys! hehehe... better start playing the lotto soon huh?! it was hilarious seeing sarah and christian making fun of each other too! those kids are the future of our hobby.

also wanted to thank mark dawson for helping me the sat before nationals with all my motor questions! and steve wang and his awesome store, speedtech rc (shameless plug). im glad you didnt win anything steve, you already have your own hobby shop!

and of course ... all of TAOB! im so glad to be a part of this team! esp ian aquino for inviting me in, and giving me lots of good ideas from concourse to driving tips.

last but not least.. charlie barnes! if he didnt drop out of GT1 concourse.. i DEFINITELY wouldn't have won! hehe

for those who are curious.. here's a group photo of TAOB Racing..and our honorary members Scotty and Sara from Trackside! www.hebiki.net/taobracing

Last edited by Hebiki; 10-02-2003 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Re: Thanks Tamiya!

Originally posted by Hebiki
hey all..

wanted to thank everyone for the great weekend! im new to rc (only been in the hobby since march 2003) and from what ive seen, my friends that dropped out of this hobby are MISSING OUT!

wanted to thank Scotty and trackside guys for the shirt! Jeff, i havent forgotten about you! I'm still collecting photos and I'll email them to you asap! maybe one day TAOB Racing can head out to wisconsin and race with you guys! hehehe... better start playing the lotto soon huh?! it was hilarious seeing sara and christian making fun of each other too! those kids are the future of our hobby.

also wanted to thank mark dawson for helping me the sat before nationals with all my motor questions! and steve wang and his awesome store, speedtech rc (shameless plug). im glad you didnt win anything steve, you already have your own hobby shop!

and of course ... all of TAOB! im so glad to be a part of this team! esp ian aquino for inviting me in, and giving me lots of good ideas from concourse to driving tips.

last but not least.. charlie barnes! if he didnt drop out of GT1 concourse.. i DEFINITELY wouldn't have won! hehe

for those who are curious.. here's a group photo of TAOB Racing..and our honorary members Scotty and Sara from Trackside! www.hebiki.net/taobracing
stop by anytime.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Tech Champion

You're right..Webb's is better
Old 10-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Thanks Tamiya!

Originally posted by Hebiki

and steve wang and his awesome store, speedtech rc (shameless plug). im glad you didnt win anything steve, you already have your own hobby shop!

www.hebiki.net/taobracing
Hey Hebiki,

Thanks...I think I'm glad you had a good time, and that's what make the Tamiya TCS series so popular, it's too much fun

Steve Wang
Old 10-02-2003, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Steve, PM me you cell number. Maybe we can hookup in vegas.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Default Going to Vegas?

Is anyone going to the HPI race in Vegas? If you are PM me i have a question

Thanks
Boomer
Old 10-04-2003, 04:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Going to Vegas?

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy
Is anyone going to the HPI race in Vegas? If you are PM me i have a question

Thanks
Boomer
Some of the TAOB Crew(including me) that was at the Nats. will be there!
Old 10-13-2003, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Cool Tamiya All Japan Hobby Show

Since there isn't really a thread for this kind of stuff and since I don't like creating extra ones. Here's something for all of you Tamiya junkies out there:

http://www.tamiya.com/english/show0310/show0310_top.htm

Also, if you can get this stuff...it ROCKS! Basically waterless handcleaner. It makes dirty hands clean and if I can find a case of it, I'd get it:

Tamiya Oil Removing Foam
A foam hand cleaner that is able to quickly and easily remove dirt and grease without water. Perfect for after car maintenance at outdoor tracks. Spray a foam ball into the palm of your hand about the size of a table tennis ball and then rub your hands together. The foam will gradually harden while removing the dirt and then fall to the ground in small balls of dust. Finishing Materials Series No.65
(ITEM 87065)
Perfect for after car maintenance at outdoor tracks. Comes in a spray can with approximately 50 uses. Citrus fragrance
Old 10-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

I like the tool carrying bag.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Who still has the Nationals blues?........
Old 10-16-2003, 09:51 AM
Tech Elite

i hear ya...

started re-building one of my sedans last night...starting to recover... try it...might help...

F201 still sitting in the same spot as when it got home from the Nats... battery still sitting in it (uh-oh, did i ever discharge it? )...

Old 10-16-2003, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Lol guys...Neil just saw the videos of his mains. Talk about reliving it again...and again...and again... Still, big props to all of the racers, great stuff! My car is sitting untouched as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.