Old 07-13-2015, 02:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Add one more beamer to the mix.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya Championship Series-beamer01.jpg  
Old 07-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AWK
First: this is my 933rd post in 9 years, and yes, this is the best I could do.
Second: you did miss something, but if I may answer your question with a question; who are you????
Third: this Vyger guy from Mississippi has so many good ideas. I know he can paint F1 bodies decent enough, but maybe he needs to try a sedan body
Fourth: Where is mine EricP??? August is coming up soon and I have nothing to run!!!
And who are you ? Some used to be So Cal person who was formally associated with Tamiya who keeps saying he is going to come out to So Cal to visit and race.....and then doesn't show up ? I probably have an F1 car you could borrow. And yes, this was my 3,830th post in 11 years and that is the best I could do.

Panda
Old 07-14-2015, 08:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default Pro Spec rules

Rules are not totally finalized, as I'm tinkering with the cars and may make a few changes.
As for a few things that came up:
1. "Tamiya bullet connectors installed on ESC" means yes you have to use them, and there's no other way around it.
2. You can only use the gears that are specified in the TT-01/2 ratio charts for the stock gears and the sport tuned options. Note: I very well may SPEC the spur gear for the race.

Food for thought. Getting those cars set up will be the challenge; the 16T motors have a lot of torque. After assisting with 24hr endurance car this past weekend, I will be looking at testing rear toe-in uprights for the Pro Spec class.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:43 PM
Tech Addict

Y'all better than me. Heck, I don't remember that last time I posted anything on here. Keep pursuing the dream and never quit.
Old 07-15-2015, 03:09 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by AWK
First: this is my 933rd post in 9 years, and yes, this is the best I could do.
Second: you did miss something, but if I may answer your question with a question; who are you????
Third: this Vyger guy from Mississippi has so many good ideas. I know he can paint F1 bodies decent enough, but maybe he needs to try a sedan body
Fourth: Where is mine EricP??? August is coming up soon and I have nothing to run!!!
Mr. AWK my post was not towards you, sorry (moving on)
So will anyone care to share who this FMW person is, or is it top secret? Is there some type of club handshake? Sorry with a name like AWK it's doubtful you live in California at all.

To your question on who I am, I'm Batman
Old 07-15-2015, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Default Pro Spec stuff

Testing

Old 07-16-2015, 01:52 PM
FMW
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here are the FINAL rules governing the GT-Pro Spec M3 Cup class: http://www.tamiyausa.com/tcs/tcs.php?article-id=556
Attached Files

Last edited by FMW; 07-16-2015 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FMW
Here are the FINAL rules governing the GT-Pro Spec M3 Cup class: http://www.tamiyausa.com/tcs/tcs.php?article-id=556

For those of you who have already familiarized yourselves with the [now outdated] rules for this class, please note the changes outlined at the very bottom of the rule set.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:11 PM
AWK
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 86ckekd
Mr. AWK my post was not towards you, sorry (moving on)
So will anyone care to share who this FMW person is, or is it top secret? Is there some type of club handshake? Sorry with a name like AWK it's doubtful you live in California at all.

To your question on who I am, I'm Batman
Super secret handshake to be specific!!!! If you're Batamn though, no handshake needed of course
Old 07-16-2015, 05:13 PM
AWK
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
And who are you ? Some used to be So Cal person who was formally associated with Tamiya who keeps saying he is going to come out to So Cal to visit and race.....and then doesn't show up ? I probably have an F1 car you could borrow. And yes, this was my 3,830th post in 11 years and that is the best I could do.

Panda
Ha!!! Yeah.... Believe it or not I have tried timing a trip out there the past two years and apparently Mazda does not see the need to schedule their regional meetings around my life. I've tried telling them how important I am, but no one listens!

F1? 2wd??? Man, that would be an interesting jump back into things. Hoping to be there on 8/8, but have some family stuff going on that might keep me away. I know Eric is sick of the "family" excuse....
Old 07-16-2015, 06:05 PM
MD
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FMW
I think this a great idea and I hope it becomes a regular part of the TCS. Is the TT01E chassis allowed. Thanks.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:33 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MD
I think this a great idea and I hope it becomes a regular part of the TCS. Is the TT01E chassis allowed. Thanks.
Yes, all variants. Those variants with "issues" or not allowed are stated.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:15 AM
Tech Regular

Is this that FMW guy, it's the only pic that shows up in google.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:16 PM
Tech Regular

Default That's just wrong

Is this that FMW guy, it's the only pic that shows up in google.
God, what a picture. Laughed my flabby ass off. Really, you should not have modified that picture that way. His teeth aren't really that white...
Old 07-17-2015, 12:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default Getting excited

For those of you who have already familiarized yourselves with the [now outdated] rules for this class, please note the changes outlined at the very bottom of the rule set.[/QUOTE]

Eric and Fred, thank you for the modifications/clarifications to the rules for M3 Cup. I am grateful for the discussions we had last weekend. I think this will really help. I tested with the stock rear uprights last weekend and found the car highly entertaining. This will be even funner.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.