Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gashuffer
Why the two dollar price difference.
Alright. $31.99 rental for both! And same for the Alfa Romeo GTA
Old 01-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by izzyracer
My goodness, you really guys think you're good enough considering yourselves to be sponsored drivers? ok ok ok I'll shut up again... But wait... Never mind!
Thanks again Izzy, we all appreciate it....again...oh wait, never mind

by the way, I went to bat for you and asked Fred to create a class just for you so no matter what happens, you'll be a winner, but alas, I was denied. Can't say I didn't try to look out for you
Old 01-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lbckevin
Are you the chosen one this year....?

Oh far from it Ksmith, because I skipped Nats last year I lost my spot. I think the line for it to be chosen is so long now that even izzy is in front of me now

Steve
Old 01-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by izzyracer
*Serious Patrol* I just keep on posting because you keep on asking regarding the fact of... I'm not pointing on anyone, it is not my position to do so but I have the right to re-post the rules in hopes people who are sponsored will police themselves and respect us the "Amateurs". Like I said why would you consider yourself as sponsored, are you? if not, then check the box and race. I've been racing too long to know the rules will never be 100% enforced but I'll do what I can to help the drivers specially the new ones who spend there hard earned money, with coupons or not, and not get over-shadowed by the "Sponsored" drivers.

I don't know why you feel I'm rocking anyones boat but I tell you what, there are more people who share the same feelings I have and are just not as vocal as I am.

Believe me when I tell you, if there is someone who I believe is sponsored base on what others tell me and what I see in articles published, I will voice it out but ultimately it is still the high above at Tamiya's who makes that decision who's in or out, and I respect that.
*reality patrol* you are out to help yourself...period!
Old 01-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stitchy
You can rent an Alpine from us for $33.99 and S800 for $31.99. You can even keep the body afterward!
As soon as I find out which one works better then I will be more then happy to give you the duckets but I really want to run both first. Maybe Chuck has one I could run "Chuck do you copy Chuck" ?

TOM HELP PLEASE!!!! LOL
Old 01-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamstrc
Thanks again Izzy, we all appreciate it....again...oh wait, never mind

by the way, I went to bat for you and asked Fred to create a class just for you so no matter what happens, you'll be a winner, but alas, I was denied. Can't say I didn't try to look out for you
Oh, nasty burn. Might wanna have that checked.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I have a Miata body...but it's bright red and has Red Dot logos all over it.

Can't imagine you'd be interested.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default tcs

Originally Posted by rccardr
I have a Miata body...but it's bright red and has Red Dot logos all over it.

Can't imagine you'd be interested.
nice
Old 01-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I miss all of this great banter...

So which is better on carpet - TA05 VII or the TA05 VII R?

Old 01-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by MDawson
I miss all of this great banter...

So which is better on carpet - TA05 VII or the TA05 VII R?

I bet you do! Fly out next Sunday and race like "pro style" (but not like a real pro as in your sponsored or anything...then you can't play)

We can go across the street and get all your championship winning meals: Breakfast burrito at the doughnut shop, sandwich and ice cream at the liquor store
Old 01-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by teamstrc
I bet you do! Fly out next Sunday and race like "pro style" (but not like a real pro as in your sponsored or anything...then you can't play)

We can go across the street and get all your championship winning meals: Breakfast burrito at the doughnut shop, sandwich and ice cream at the liquor store
Izzy asked me the other day what it would take to win TCS - I forgot to mention get a 'burrito' from the donut shop. Worth at least 3/10ths a lap.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Izzy asked me the other day what it would take to win TCS - I forgot to mention get a 'burrito' from the donut shop. Worth at least 3/10ths a lap.
Only 3/10ths? Izzy is gonna need to break the piggy bank cuz he is going to need more than 1 burrito j/k j/k
Old 01-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

This is definately true, believe me. Thats why they call me gordo
Old 01-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Serpent_Gordo
This is definately true, believe me. Thats why they call me gordo
Whats up Champ! Gordo 'The Champ'
Old 01-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
Just saw it, I stand corrected.
Changed from the last set of rules.

Reads:

TERMS OF ENTRY:
The Tamiya Championship Series is an amateur racing event. "Factory Team" drivers (drivers who are, or have ever been, employed or supported by a factory, manufacture or distributor as part of a factory racing team) are not allowed to compete. It is understood that the definition of a "Factory Team Driver" includes drivers that receive or have received sponsorship entailing a monthly salary from a factory/manufacture and received paid airfare/accommodations to racing events. Currently "Sponsored" drivers are also not allowed to compete in TCS events. It is understood that "Sponsored" drivers are people who receive some kind of discount to run an R/C manufactures product for the purpose of promoting and exposing their brand. By accepting the "Terms of Entry", you're acknowledging that you are not a "Factory Team" or "sponsored" participant. Failure to properly disclose your status will result in your disqualification at the TCS event.
rev 1.3.11

So who's out?
I guess I better remove the "VISA" stickers from my car and not wear the "VISA" hat and T-shirt they sent me to thank me for all the times I used their card to buy RC stuff. I guess i'm out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.