Wiki Posts
Search

NY State Championship Race 23-Sept 07

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Chavo thankyou for letting me use your Tornado fuel for the race day
Smart move D-nicest. Tornado is da !@#$ trust me. I don't want anything else in my 600 engines. Something that I never understood was, how can guys spend so much money on their engines and worry about the cost of the fuel that they use? Anyway, Chavo u did the right thing bringing tornado fuel 2 us and I thank u.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pooh2
Smart move D-nicest. Tornado is da !@#$ trust me. I don't want anything else in my 600 engines. Something that I never understood was, how can guys spend so much money on their engines and worry about the cost of the fuel that they use? Anyway, Chavo u did the right thing bringing tornado fuel 2 us and I thank u.
Amen Pooh
Old 09-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

...Chavo u did the right thing bringing tornado fuel 2 us and I thank u.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

sorry i missed all the fun congrats to jamie and richie with there wins
but good job to my pit man diatta with that top 3 with out me great job kid
Old 09-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Tech Master

woops all most forgot!!!! sal nice job and you too gael
Old 09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Chavo thankyou for letting me use your Tornado fuel for the race day
I always support you little man, and always will!

Originally Posted by Dreddlox
Thanks to everyone that made the race day role smooth. Looking forward to doing it again.
Thank you and all the participants for your cooperation. Everybody was off the chain with the marshalling! It was really great to see everyone doin the thing out there. Racing is back at FBF because of you guys.

Thank You Pooh!

Originally Posted by Sandra
Amen Pooh
Thank you Chris, whenever someone asks for an example I mention YOU!!!
You had the FASTEST Touring car on the track! (Now we gotta put some handles on it) Your the best Chris! Thank you for supporting the club and Tornado. Keep keepin on!

Originally Posted by teamgp
Guy, congrats on a great day running.

Originally Posted by captian
woops all most forgot!!!! sal nice job and you too gael
Jimmy, you SUCK!!!! We had a BALL and I know you would have just added to the festivities. We missed you dawg, you better be at the next one.... OR ELSE!!!!

It felt like Fams out there this weekend... Just like @ 301... See you all soon!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

i had fun nice race nice people and it was nice meeting you sal and your crew see you next time
Old 09-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NitroHead
Guy, congrats on a great day running.
Thanks Chavo! Unfortunately, I didn't actually get to meet you face to face though.

I tried a lil sumthin different at FBF and ran the 25% Tornado with an INS box hooked up to the carb. Made run time all day and had good power (except for one time runnin it a lil too rich on the bottom).

Thanks for the Turbo Tornado fuel!
Old 09-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Had to take the time to express my thanks and gratitude to all in attendance at this, my first big nitro event. I must admit, I was somewhat sceptical as to the possibility we would be able to get the entire event in with the time constraints but, the professionalism of the race officials and racers made it happen. I witnessed some impressive driving performances and saw cars whose potentials were dramatically higher than I had ever seen before. I was way out of my league. And loving every minute of it!!!!!! Over the summer I was fortunate enough to have meet a number of the drivers at other venues who were in attendance on that day. Those drivers saw my struggles and immediately stepped up to lend their expertise to my weak program. Being in this type of environment is electrifying and contagious.

With their help and continued support through out the day, I was able to improve upon my position. Yep I did it, for those of you know Darryl Lee, I " SHOCKED THE WORLD, I SHOCKED THE WORLD"!!! (Well, at least I shocked my little world!) I made the B main, that's just where I should be.

Props to Richie for the motor and parts.
Mikey Mike, Meron R, Sal Amato, Paulie Bee, Jaime, and so many others, I can't remember for moral support.
But I reserve huge thanks for Chris Whitney and Carl Giordano!!! (thank you Mugen for having these drivers in attendance) These two men stepped up and went way beyond helping someone in need of help. I know they donated a substantial amount of their time to working directly with me. I will never forget what they did for me. If I did not know any better, I think they worked on my car more than I did. Without their persistance, I would never have realized the hidden performance within my car. The verbal encouragement was greatly appreciated too.

In conclusion, my first visit to you guys track was all positive and I absolutely be back next year, and I will tell others. Until then, for those of you who are not quite ready to go indoors, I offer to you, my next event http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181378

The competition level may not be quite as high, but the fun factor is second to none.

Thank you everyone. If I don't see you at my event, see you in the spring!!!!