Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
2007 Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League >

2007 Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League

2007 Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League

Old 03-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking 2007 Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League

Racers,

The 2007 Tri-County Points Series hosted by the Cal-Coast Racing League (formerly Fastlap Racing) is about to begin!

We limit entries to a maximum of 100 to ensure that we can run a structured but relaxed racing program, that ends at a reasonable hour. Our sedan races are six minutes long and we run 3 rounds of qualifying and 1 main. That equals 24 min of race time per class !

Any questions or to arrange for overnight R.V. parking please contact Mark at [email protected] or (805) 709-7055.

Thanks
Mark Cziraki
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League-tcf3.jpg  

Last edited by FastlapMark; 03-14-2007 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)

Thanks Mark and Brian for all your work on this series to date. This promises to be alot of fun to those who attend. Last years was the inagural series, and with the addition of a new stop on the calander, shows things are growing. This will be a good weekend to get in some tweaking before the series begins
Old 03-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Default thanks Frano

Had a blast at Freedom park last weekend. I will see you in Nipomo! Thanks for you support. Any body coming with you have you checked out the on line sign ups yet?
Old 03-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Racers,

Cal-Coast club racing is this Sunday at Nipomo High School !
Please use the online registration. Registration Link
We have a few already registered and it looks like there will be a 12th scale class running this Sunday. Come on out and get some practice before our Tri-County Points Series starts in two weeks.

See You Sunday
Mark
Old 03-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Eight days left!!!

The 2007 Tri-County Points Series hosted by the Cal-Coast Racing League (formerly Fastlap Racing) is about to begin!
Eight days to go!!! We would like to see who is going to show. So don't be shy If you are thinging about coming let us know. Thanks again to everyone for your help last weekend. This is going to be a blast!!
p.s. Get well soon S.K. missed you and J. last time.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Adept

I will be there Brian!! This looks like it will be another fun series had a blast at the last one and I am looking forward to the 2nd annual Tri-County Series, just hope that i can make all of the races. Are there going to be any results posted from last weekends racing??
Old 03-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking yup

Just talked to Mark and he said he will update j-lap. You can check there. Mark and I have been a bit under the weather, sorry nothing has been posted sooner. Good racing last weekend that was too much fun!!! I never beat franno and I thought brandon had my number too. That's racing! You just never know who is going to be hooked up. Thanks for your help and see you there. B
Old 03-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Our 2-Day race is next weekend! Race one or both days. You do not have to participate in the points series to race. Please use our online registration. We would like to pre-register as many as possible, it saves us a lot of time on race day.

Registration Link

Any questions or to arrange for overnight R.V. parking please contact me.
[email protected]
(805) 709-7055

Thanks
Mark
Old 03-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Time to bump this thread and get some chatter! Let's get a head count....
I'm planning on staying in Arroy Grande Sat eve and getting some good seafood.... any idea's?!?! J/K ..will be going to Blakes family establishment for some fine vittles
Glad to see everyone last weekend, will be ready for some fun racing in Nipomo!! Who's out there.. who's going to show..
Old 03-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Default me see food me eat

Yo Franno ,you want sushi? best is in Nipomo two doors down from tacobell , other sea food "Steamers" in pismo just kidding Blake You know so speek up!! Some of my other favorates Pizza juisseppi's just cuz joe rides a scooter Jacko's small spencer no fries! don't ask. Taco Loco in old A.G simple mex and filling. Drop a line if you want any more tips on the home town been here 30 years. B
P.S. Just got the race van legal today so it should make the trip! sweet race control and pit area!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I am planning on being there both days but I have a ton going on right now, if I miss Sat. I will be there for sure Sun.
Anybody got a 1/12 scale they want to sell or would loan me for the weekend and I would run that along with sedan? Just need a chassis and tires, I have everything else.
Who else is going? Blake and George? How about the others down your way Fran? Anybody from the north or Bakersfield? Mayhew........?
Old 03-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Shopkeeper
I am planning on being there both days but I have a ton going on right now, if I miss Sat. I will be there for sure Sun.
Anybody got a 1/12 scale they want to sell or would loan me for the weekend and I would run that along with sedan? Just need a chassis and tires, I have everything else.
Who else is going? Blake and George? How about the others down your way Fran? Anybody from the north or Bakersfield? Mayhew........?
YGPM
Old 03-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Default maybe

Hey s.k. I told mike I would help him out if he shows I have a crc that is very trick george was running and tuning last weekend we got a lot of gremlins worked out and I downloaded some set up sheets. It's yours to use you have to talk to mark about buying and mike since I gave him first dibs. Drop a line at [email protected] if you have any other questions. Can't wait to see you race agian. I can always use a good school'n. B
Old 03-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League

Our 2-Day race is in 4 days! Race one or both days. You do not have to participate in the points series to race. Please use our online registration. We would like to pre-register as many as possible, it saves us a lot of time on race day.

Registration Link

Any questions or to arrange for overnight R.V. parking please contact me.
[email protected]
(805) 709-7055

Directions to Nipomo High School
Google Map Link

Thanks
Mark
Old 03-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Tech Master

How's the turnout for mod class looking? With Chad being unconfirmed, any news of Blake coming to the shindig? Orin and Jay up for it? I have a friend coming from the Valley who wants to know the mod class response?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.