Lap counting

Old 10-15-2020, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Location: northern Indiana southern Michigan all depends on the day.
Default Lap counting

I'm setting up a track using the rc4 decoder. And I'm wanting to have checked points on the track. I know I have seen hardware that lets me run multiple loops off of one decoder. But there all viewed as the start finish line.

My question is even if I have to run multiple decoders is there a piece of software that can will let me do this?
Old 10-16-2020, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Thornhill had a "Joker Lane" (i.e. shortcut) once with 2 decoders, talk to Chris Allison on FB to see how he did it.... though he swore he would never do it again.

Rules were that you could use the Joker only 2 times per race, but folks couldn't keep count and/or used the joker lane on the first lap, there was just too much strategy in that your below average racer just couldn't grasp the concept so they missed laps by going through the Joker 3+ times.... as for me, I absolutely loved it!
Old 10-17-2020, 02:23 PM
Tech Regular

Location: northern Indiana southern Michigan all depends on the day.

thanks ill shout him up.