Club Members, A Message from Justin

Old 12-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Club Members, A Message from Justin

To my fellow R/C racers:

I am writing you all to inform you of my decision to Step down as Club President.

As most of you know last summer I was able to take the first step in pursuing my dream of owning my own hobby shop. I along with help from Ryan Mellenburger purchased a enclosed trailer that I was able to start selling parts at the track from.. As the summer came to a close a knew my business was getting stronger and my time was becoming more and more occupied with the hobby shop. Then in late October the opportunity the club has been hoping for became a reality. We as you know, opened Race Em indoor. In doing so the hobby shop has grown exponentially and my time dedicated to club activities has suffered. With me serving as the club president as well as the Hobby shop owner it presents a conflict of interest as money distribution and decision go through both parties.

Race EM R/C has established itself into being the premier RC Club in the Midwest. The charity work we have done and the dedication our members put forth is like non other. This club will always be near and dear to my heart but the time has come for me to focus 100% of my attention on building the Z&M Hobby business and build upon the early success I have had. . I want you all to come to Race Em R/C and enjoy racing there while providing the best possible customer service possible...

The club has gone through some restructuring these past few months as I prepared to take on this new chapter in my life as well as Lisa's. I wouldn't be so comfortable doing this without the help of my fellow board members. Each and everyone of them play a very important role in the success of Race Em R/C without them non of this would be possible.. Please show your support and vote when the voting starts this coming weekend. I assure you all, Race Em R/C will continue to grow with all of these men and women. You, our Club Members and Racers are the main reason we all do this.

I will continue to support Race Em R/C's board as a Club Adviser.. I will be at the club meeting to serve as a liaison between Race Em R/C and Z & M Hobbies. I will keep the Club informed of all necessary business.

Please continue to do what you already do! Just be awesome! Race Em R/C is on its way to new levels, and I want you all to be apart of it!

Thank you!
Old 12-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sorry, forgot to make it clear that I am not stepping down Immediately. After elections, the new officers and board will take office Jan 13 at the club meeting.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sounds good n u have did a great job with all this n can't wait for the full hobby shop wish u best of luck n gald I'm a apart of this culb been very fun n nice first day
Old 12-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I think it would be great to have a full on hobby shop at the track. Wish you the best on it.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drgrcrp301
I think it would be great to have a full on hobby shop at the track. Wish you the best on it.
It's in the works. It should be up and running soon.