HUGE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Old 03-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default HUGE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

With the help of Discount America's Ryan Mellenberger I am thrilled to announce that Ryan and I (Justin Zaugg) have joined forces to bring a fully stocked on site Hobby Shop to Race Em R/C's Off-Road Track in Rockford IL. Z & M Hobbies is HERE. Ryan and I have spent the last few months finalizing the details and putting together a program that we felt could make the goals we have for this partnership a reality. Z & M Hobbies is here.

Z & M HOBBIES has purchased a 16ft Enclosed Trailer to house all of the parts and accessories. Our #1 goal is to provide you, the racer with the respect and service you expect and deserve. Z &M HOBBIES will stock a variety of parts and accessories for the most commonly run RC vehicles in the industry and at Race'em RC.

Z & M Hobbies and Race'em RC have a goal of opening a state of the art, nationally recognized Indoor RC Track right here in the Rockford Area. Complete with hobby shop, Concession / Restaurant area and a fun family friendly atmosphere. Ryan and I are working extra hard to make that goal a reality.

Most of you have dedicated yourself to this club and this Hobby and deserve to be treated with the same dedication from where you buy your parts and accessories. We at Z & M Hobbies promise to dedicate ourselves to providing the best service and parts availability in the state line Baring any unforeseen delays Z & M Hobbies will have everything ready by season opener May 5th. Our entire Inventory will be available online through Race Em R/C's Website. The ability to add items to a shopping cart on Friday and have the parts ready and waiting for you Sunday Morning will be a great convenience to all our racers.

Spread the word!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Great work guys. We will need this for our future goals!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Awesome can wait
Old 03-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Man, i wish i wasn't more than an hour away from you guys. my local rc club is falling apart!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

Awesome to hear!!! This will be a great addition to Race Em Rc. Midwest Electric Series and now a hobby shop on site? This season just keeps getting better and the season hasn't even started!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

It would be AMAZING if they stocked mugen parts.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Sounds cool. When would you like to have the indoor track open by?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jason
Sounds cool. When would you like to have the indoor track open by?
We all have dreams.. We all have goals.. But the big thing is are they realistic.. lol.. It all really depends on how this goes.. I see it getting really big, kind of fast. My dream is by next fall. But i know that is quite a ways away.. But lets just take it one day at a time and see how things go.

As far as mugen parts.. Our main goal right now is to make sure we take care of what is popular at the track. Yes, we will carry some un usual stuff. But i can tell you right now. There will not be much Nitro stuff to start. Once we go to a store front everything will expand to a full on hobbyshop. But as for now. We need a stepping stone.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raceemrc
We all have dreams..
I remember a few years back when you announced that you were looking for land to build a track. After a couple different places fell through, there were a few naysayers on this message board that said you were never going to get anything off the ground. We met up, had a car wash, raised a few bucks and had a great time. Soon after, you announced that you finally found a place to call home and look at what we have now....One of the best outdoor tracks in the area! Keep chasing that dream and keep up the great work!!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This will be great having parts available on-site. I can't count how many times I left practice early due to breakages.

Will we be able to special order parts that are not in stock and get free shipping like what's-it's-place?? lol
Old 03-02-2013, 05:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

2013 will be the year RACE'EM establishes itself as the leader in RC racing facilities. With the addition of Z & M Hobbies Race'em is becoming a self sustaining Racing facility capable of hosting National Events.. Future growth depends on how well we support Z & M and Race'em..
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slashed Income
This will be great having parts available on-site. I can't count how many times I left practice early due to breakages.

Will we be able to special order parts that are not in stock and get free shipping like what's-it's-place?? lol
Most part orders will be filled in a Day or 2. We are set up with most suppliers in the RC industry. So there shouldn't be any shipping costs to you. Maybe just a extra Tip!! haha..

Just because its a trailer, does not mean I can not sell parts during the week.. I am located on the Southern side of Rockford (Alpine & Broadway). We have no issues with people coming here to get parts. We will get all the details worked out as we go. We are working on the Point of Sale system now.. Which will have our full inventory and lets us go online with it.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

This is going to be awesome! Good job guys! I can't wait until the outdoor season starts. Please keep some Durango Dex210 parts on hand. The way I drive, I'm going to need them!
Old 03-02-2013, 06:11 AM
Tech Master

This is great news.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

good news, can't wait till the summer

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.