2013 Schedule and Discussion

Old 02-24-2013, 05:27 PM
  #31  
Got a little Captain in ya??
iTrader: (15)
 
Gilley11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Rockford,Il
Posts: 1,423
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

O fricken great another meyer design.....I'm sure this years theme is gona be POLISH style..driving on the wrong side, some sort of tunnel under the lane for pedestrians to cross, and for the winner the trophy girl gives you an ice cream.(I really wish I could remember that word). Post it up so I can start mentally start beating u and yoder, meyer
Gilley11 is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:30 PM
  #32  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rockford, IL
Posts: 438
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Gilley11
....I'm sure this years theme is gona be POLISH style..
Easy now....

On second thought; maybe that's my problem. Bring on the Polish style!!
H2oSprayer is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:42 PM
  #33  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Benny 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: N. ILL
Posts: 1,260
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Gilley11
Haven't seen any comments about the banquet. How'd it go. Who's design and let's see what it looks like so we can pick it apart. Seeing that Forbes magazine has ranked rockford 3rd most miserable place to live and I am so sick of our seasons around here currently pot hole season, need some to chat about. JZ when the demo happened did the power that supplied the house and garages get left so when can tap in and run power over to the stand. little 100amp service action?
contest went something like this
1st jason
2nd benny
3rd, wasnt sure? maybe kevin?

f@#$ forbes, rockford can be as good as you want it to be or as bad as you want.

pictures on facebook now from the banquet,

hope to see you soon Gilley
Benny 13 is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 07:14 PM
  #34  
Tech Fanatic
 
raceemrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rockford, IL
Posts: 891
Default

Originally Posted by Gilley11
O fricken great another meyer design.....I'm sure this years theme is gona be POLISH style..driving on the wrong side, some sort of tunnel under the lane for pedestrians to cross, and for the winner the trophy girl gives you an ice cream.(I really wish I could remember that word). Post it up so I can start mentally start beating u and yoder, meyer
whos this??? where the heck ya been man??

And the power got unhooked from house.. THere is no meter.. We would have to buy a meter, pay comed to come hook.. Then run a huge cable under ground to track area.. I have put a lot of thought into it.. But thinking we are not going to.. THere is no promise that the land will be there after this next racing season.. No reason to put extra time and money in it for 1 more season.. If i could get a 2-3 year lease i would have no problem.. come around a little more often! I need more competition in 4x4! lol Sorry benny!
raceemrc is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM
  #35  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,649
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

no power is fine by me...gives me a reason to keep my generator....ha ha

hope to me an play a bit...the truck racing should be fun
Matt M. is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 07:38 PM
  #36  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (12)
 
jbrooks39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 446
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Matt M.
no power is fine by me...gives me a reason to keep my generator....ha ha

hope to me an play a bit...the truck racing should be fun
Does this mean you are getting (or already have) a truck for the Mod Stadium Class?

I heard Yoder already dumped his buggy for a Stadium truck.
jbrooks39 is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 07:58 PM
  #37  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,649
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jbrooks39
Does this mean you are getting (or already have) a truck for the Mod Stadium Class?

I heard Yoder already dumped his buggy for a Stadium truck.
i have a truck and a buggy...no sct though...

yoders buggy was at ryans saturday...traded in for a new model...lol
Matt M. is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 08:05 PM
  #38  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Benny 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: N. ILL
Posts: 1,260
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by raceemrc
whos this??? where the heck ya been man??

And the power got unhooked from house.. THere is no meter.. We would have to buy a meter, pay comed to come hook.. Then run a huge cable under ground to track area.. I have put a lot of thought into it.. But thinking we are not going to.. THere is no promise that the land will be there after this next racing season.. No reason to put extra time and money in it for 1 more season.. If i could get a 2-3 year lease i would have no problem.. come around a little more often! I need more competition in 4x4! lol Sorry benny!
picture says a 1000 words or something right?



Originally Posted by jbrooks39
Does this mean you are getting (or already have) a truck for the Mod Stadium Class?

I heard Yoder already dumped his buggy for a Stadium truck.
the mod trucks are spreading like news of rockford being #3 worst city

Last edited by Benny 13; 02-24-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Benny 13 is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 08:31 PM
  #39  
Tech Master
 
cyoder#9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: freeport il
Posts: 1,946
Default

Originally Posted by jbrooks39
Does this mean you are getting (or already have) a truck for the Mod Stadium Class?

I heard Yoder already dumped his buggy for a Stadium truck.
Originally Posted by Matt M.
i have a truck and a buggy...no sct though...

yoders buggy was at ryans saturday...traded in for a new model...lol
Yes i did trade the buggy in on a rt5!! Ryan my son is going to run it some also. Waiting 4 a rt6
cyoder#9 is offline  
Old 02-24-2013, 09:14 PM
  #40  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
nthunberg89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Machesney Park
Posts: 311
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Im setting up my truggy to run 20 minutes so i can run with the nitro guys if I have to. It would be awesome if us 1/8 electric guys can get together this year and have a class of our own.
nthunberg89 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 07:27 AM
  #41  
Tech Master
iTrader: (106)
 
subaru_tech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: cary,IL
Posts: 1,380
Trader Rating: 106 (100%+)
Default

would be great to be able to run ebuggy here...
hoping there is a turnout for this class.
subaru_tech is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 AM
  #42  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (12)
 
Benny 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: N. ILL
Posts: 1,260
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nthunberg89
Im setting up my truggy to run 20 minutes so i can run with the nitro guys if I have to. It would be awesome if us 1/8 electric guys can get together this year and have a class of our own.
etruggy at race em = crickets.

your going to be much better running a ebuggy, we'd would have to run you with ebuggy
Benny 13 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 11:04 AM
  #43  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
nthunberg89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Machesney Park
Posts: 311
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Benny 13
etruggy at race em = crickets.

your going to be much better running a ebuggy, we'd would have to run you with ebuggy
I built this truggy to be a part time bashing on the side. Plus i have a soft spot for truggies. I remember when the class was first forming with our converted T Maxx's over 10 years ago. I cant really have fun off the track with any of my other vehicles. And I know last year they combined buggies and truggies. I race in menroe too where truggies still have a class. I plan on building an MBX7 when the tekno conversion or the MBX7-eco comes out. Which I hope comes soon.
nthunberg89 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 03:45 PM
  #44  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, Il
Posts: 178
Default

I'll be running ebuggy, stadium and 2wd sct this year. Will definitely be a busy race day for me considering how much I wreck on race days lol.

I wouldn't have a problem running a truggy with ebuggy. Just dont run me over like the nitro guys did
Dr. Doolittle is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 03:15 PM
  #45  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
Slashed Income's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rockford IL
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Is anyone going to run 2wd buggy this year?
Slashed Income is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.