Banquet for 2012 Season

Old 01-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raceemrc
I just looked at the registered users.. It is not listing you.. Try registering again Joe..

I know it is not that easy guys.. Just bare with us this year. I will get steve to work on making purchases easier for you all. But once you get thru the registration part it should be easy. Let me know if you are having any other issues. I will let steve know about this one.
Steve got me connected/corrected tonight.
Thank you Justin and Steve!
JB

PS Ruedi is REALLY looking forward to the banquet. He keeps asking "Daddy, do they give out trophies for helping marshall?" He'll be even more excited when he gets his SC10 out on the track this summer!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raceemrc
Get your tickets before February 5th or they go up in price.. Please guys if you plan on attending purchase your tickets.. Makes it a lot easier if I know how many are coming. If you purchase tickets, print out your confirmation sheet and use that as your ticket..

http://www.raceemrc.com/site/award-tickets

I know it may be a little pain to sign up to purchase through our website.. But just hang in there. Cause once you sign up it is saved. And I promise, we will never sell your info. Unless the club is in dire need of some cash!! haha..
This is the night Race em can give back to you, the racer. So be sure to be there!
It was a little confusing...
I printed out my Paypal receipt.....
Old 01-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Last year you had to have a ticket to get in.. Yea, i really followed that rule.. anyway.. If you purchase through the website i get an email with what and how many you bought. It then goes into a spreadsheet with all the info. There will be someone at the start of the buffet to check off names on that list. I do recommend that you bring a printed copy of your receipt though.. I do make some mistakes.. Not often! haha.. Just to be safe.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Maybe a better way would be to " CHECK IN " as sson as you arrive and get a wrist band?? Just a thought.. Ill even get there early and do it if need be.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Holy cow!! 1 week away!! I better get in gear and get the Funny Awards done! Going to day to pick up all the freebies to give out!! See you guys soon!!!
Old 02-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Over $300 in free give away's for the banquet! Be sure to be there!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just a couple days away guys!!

We will also be doing a Comedy Roast at the Banquet.. Anyone is invited to roast.. They nominated Me as the first one to Roast.. All I ask is keep it kid friendly.. There will be kids.. Shane is trying to rally people up.. If you want more info, get a hold of him.. Just keep it clean!!

See you all Saturday!!
Old 02-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

Finally here. Can't wait. I'm not eating all day so I can pig out later! Damn a roast Im gunna have to try and think of some stuff for tonight while cleaning the garage
Old 02-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks to all that came out last night! It was a great time! Can not wait for outdoor season to start!!! Congrats to all the award recipients!