Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing > RaceemRC
Race Em RC -  2012 Schedule - Off Road Dirt - Rockford, IL >

Race Em RC - 2012 Schedule - Off Road Dirt - Rockford, IL

Race Em RC - 2012 Schedule - Off Road Dirt - Rockford, IL

Old 02-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

You build it soccer mom.. and we will use it!! lol..

On a side note, I don't think benny or kevin realize June 17th is fathers day.. That date will change.. We tryed that last year and even though its fathers day, the women were still in charge of them that day!! lol...

Also, I did lock another date.. June 3rd.. Cronies Trophy race.. We will also have a wing eating contest! Many prizes. Also working on a dunk tank.. Should be a good time.. Oh yea, and we will have trophy girls for that one.. So Shane you should get to work on that podium!!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Talking

Get me a deal on the Lumber! Ive already got it drawn up!! Do I need to submit the Plan to the County?? LOL
Im thinking 3 staggered tiers approx 2x2 with a max height of 3ft so we wont need railings.. Of coarse 2x2 would mean the trophy girls would be nice and close. Better put a call into my cousin for ya justin!!

Im sure we can get Ken " the Joey Chestnut of wing eating" Barnes to take pictures of the days winners to post on the web site every week!!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

changed the schedule to reflect those changes.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dashat2
Get me a deal on the Lumber! Ive already got it drawn up!! Do I need to submit the Plan to the County?? LOL
Im thinking 3 staggered tiers approx 2x2 with a max height of 3ft so we wont need railings.. Of coarse 2x2 would mean the trophy girls would be nice and close. Better put a call into my cousin for ya justin!!

Im sure we can get Ken " the Joey Chestnut of wing eating" Barnes to take pictures of the days winners to post on the web site every week!!
Thank God you meant Ken to take pictures at first I thought you meant as a trophy girl
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Ha Kev, That's Scary, But what even more scary is the fact he has the shorts for it!

Old 02-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dashat2
Ha Kev, That's Scary, But what even more scary is the fact he has the shorts for it!

man i would kill someone if they did this to me!!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

if anyone has any leads for good deals on a Bigger generator, please keep an eye open.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Benny 13
if anyone has any leads for good deals on a Bigger generator, please keep an eye open.
Any size and price range? I don't get any deals but I will keep an eye out.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default St. Jude races!!!!!

Here it is!!!!!!!!!!

We have been working on this for over a year now!

October 5th and 6th Race Em R/C and Cheese City Extreme will be Memphis Tennessee bound!! Yes, we are taking all of our trucks to St. Jude's Housing projects for the children and their families to have fun with!! We will host 2 races this summer to help raise funds.

June 23rd is Cheese City
August 11th is Race Em R/C

Will be Nitro and Electric classes at both tracks!

There will be food, door prizes, raffles, silent auctions, custom St. Jude bodies for raffle. Also we are working on a Dunk tank for everyone to get Ryan in the water!!! lol.. much much more!!

This will be a points series also. So class winners will get awards! We are working very hard to get all the details worked out for the race dates. But please, everyone put those two dates on the calendar as we are Racing for St. Jude!
Old 02-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Tech Master

79 Days
Old 02-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

We have a contest for anyone and everyone!! Race Em is changing the track this season.. Changes will be made as long as spring weather permits.

So, attached is a basic layout of what we have already. The number one thing that must change is the Front stretch super cross jump. The corner berms must stay. Other than that, let your minds run free with jumps and stuff.

Contest rules:

1. Must be a readable print! Preferably something drawn up in Paint.

2. Corner berms must stay. It is not easy to change the whole track. SO try and keep it a little easier on the track crew.

3. Drawings must be submitted by March 15th 2012. ( Submit to [email protected])

4. All drawings will be voted on by our board members. The top 3 designs will then be put up for a vote for you guys/gals. The one with the most votes will be our winner.

5. The winner will get a Free Club membership for the season. And bragging rights saying they designed Race Em R/C's Track!

Any questions please feel free to ask. Lets get the pencils on the paper and make a great track for the Rockford area!

Don't forget about all of our big races this year! Be sure to put the St. Jude race dates on the calendar too!
Attached Thumbnails Race Em RC -  2012 Schedule - Off Road Dirt - Rockford, IL-track-lay-out.jpg  
Old 02-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Do you have rough dimensions for the track as it is now?? I have a few drawn up already but wasnt sure on size to scale correctly
Old 02-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

If I remember right they are 170x100... Give or take 10ft..
Old 02-23-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Are you opposed to loopty loops??
Old 02-24-2012, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

How about some cool elevation changes? I know you want to keep the track surface at a good angle for runoff and dont want any pooling of water. They could be put closer to the drivers stand, plus it will be easier to judge that way.

I don't plan to run SC this year so lest see some 2wd and 4wd buggys this year .

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.