Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Shout out to RCTECH! Grow and preserve this community! >

Shout out to RCTECH! Grow and preserve this community!

Shout out to RCTECH! Grow and preserve this community!

Old 09-02-2016, 07:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Shout out to RCTECH! Grow and preserve this community!

I just wanted to post my feedback regarding RCTECH and all of it's awesome members. I've literally sold around $600 just this week (still awaiting iTrader feedback) and it was the best selling experience I've ever had.

The transactions were the easiest I've ever experienced in my life. The buyers trusted me from my previous history, pictures, and description. They all sent the money first no questions asked, some were even nice enough to gift the money. All buyers were very cooperative and just all around easy to deal with. It's nice when you can both agree to a fair price that leaves both the seller and the buyer feeling equally pleased, with the added pleasure of knowing that you pleased the other party and yourself.

It was a true pleasure to deal with these members.

I think it's important for us to appreciate this community and make sure we preserve it by helping each other, and doing the right thing so we can all trust each other.

Feel free to share your experiences or comment your thoughts.
Old 09-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

sir,
i am glad you had a good experience selling items, the vast majority of our members are standup folks...

however,

you know you just admitted to breaking the forum rules...Gifting payment is against them, it is also stealing from paypal, it also leaves no recourse for the buyer and seller to mitigate any quarrel that may arise from the sale should there be a disagreement.

in the spirit of good will please accept my simple warning.

thank you

Originally Posted by lyons238 View Post
I just wanted to post my feedback regarding RCTECH and all of it's awesome members. I've literally sold around $600 just this week (still awaiting iTrader feedback) and it was the best selling experience I've ever had.

The transactions were the easiest I've ever experienced in my life. The buyers trusted me from my previous history, pictures, and description. They all sent the money first no questions asked, some were even nice enough to gift the money. All buyers were very cooperative and just all around easy to deal with. It's nice when you can both agree to a fair price that leaves both the seller and the buyer feeling equally pleased, with the added pleasure of knowing that you pleased the other party and yourself.

It was a true pleasure to deal with these members.

I think it's important for us to appreciate this community and make sure we preserve it by helping each other, and doing the right thing so we can all trust each other.

Feel free to share your experiences or comment your thoughts.