Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Pop ups on phone browser >

Pop ups on phone browser

Like Tree27Likes

Pop ups on phone browser

Old 08-25-2017, 09:28 AM
  #106  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (377)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,740
Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default

Thank you sir, every once in a while it happenes. But thank god it's over
peter george is offline  
Old 08-25-2017, 09:35 AM
  #107  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (235)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 32,446
Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
Thank you sir, every once in a while it happenes. But thank god it's over
i cant be everywhere at once lol but if it happens again pm me the link asap!! thanks
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 08-27-2017, 09:57 AM
  #108  
Super Moderator
 
roadrashracing2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 67,112
Default

Just happened to me again.
roadrashracing2 is offline  
Old 08-27-2017, 02:29 PM
  #109  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (206)
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St Louis
Posts: 8,448
Trader Rating: 206 (100%+)
Default

Can't you guys fix this problem? Main reason I don't come on this site much anymore.
dodgeguy is offline  
Old 08-27-2017, 02:36 PM
  #110  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (377)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,740
Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default

It's happening again , those Koreans hackers are infecting my phone . That's it ! I'm selling my huyndai !
peter george is offline  
Old 08-28-2017, 12:06 PM
  #111  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 131
Default

We are trying our best to pinpoint where they are coming from. In the meantime, keep those screenshots coming in.

Originally Posted by dodgeguy View Post
Can't you guys fix this problem? Main reason I don't come on this site much anymore.
ibtyen is offline  
Old 08-28-2017, 03:05 PM
  #112  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 131
Default

Hi Guys,

What was the spam type? URL spam? Foreign characters?

Thanks,
Tyson

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
i cant be everywhere at once lol but if it happens again pm me the link asap!! thanks
ibtyen is offline  
Old 08-28-2017, 06:43 PM
  #113  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (235)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 32,446
Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ibtyen View Post
Hi Guys,

What was the spam type? URL spam? Foreign characters?

Thanks,
Tyson
i moved them to the garbage forum if you want to check them out there are a ton lol

http://www.rctech.net/forum/garbage-forum-55/
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 08-28-2017, 10:05 PM
  #114  
Super Moderator
 
roadrashracing2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 67,112
Default

It only seems to happen on mobile version vs normal page on the same phone.
roadrashracing2 is offline  
Old 08-30-2017, 10:32 AM
  #115  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (235)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 32,446
Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by roadrashracing View Post
It only seems to happen on mobile version vs normal page on the same phone.
i have never ever used the mobile version
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 09-08-2017, 10:15 AM
  #116  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (9)
 
Billy Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Far south suburbs of Chicago area
Posts: 16,892
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Starting to get the redirects again.

http://us.edemas817xs.pw/pw85os/0_in...4cbf52b82015a#
Billy Kelly is offline  
Old 09-08-2017, 11:58 AM
  #117  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (377)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,740
Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly View Post
Starting to get the redirects again.

http://us.edemas817xs.pw/pw85os/0_in...4cbf52b82015a#
Me too , three times today
peter george is offline  
Old 09-08-2017, 12:23 PM
  #118  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (9)
 
Billy Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Far south suburbs of Chicago area
Posts: 16,892
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
Me too , three times today
It's been good for week plus. Then got 3 this morning. Same 3 as before redirected to Walmart, Amazon or the 4 virus thing.
Billy Kelly is offline  
Old 09-09-2017, 07:41 PM
  #119  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (377)
 
peter george's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: queens ny
Posts: 9,740
Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly View Post
It's been good for week plus. Then got 3 this morning. Same 3 as before redirected to Walmart, Amazon or the 4 virus thing.
Yea these guys doing this keep finding ways to sneak into the site and disrupting people's ability to log on here. Had to stop using my phone to log on cause it's getting impossible be logged on more then three minutes
peter george is offline  
Old 09-09-2017, 08:56 PM
  #120  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (9)
 
Billy Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Far south suburbs of Chicago area
Posts: 16,892
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by peter george View Post
Yea these guys doing this keep finding ways to sneak into the site and disrupting people's ability to log on here. Had to stop using my phone to log on cause it's getting impossible be logged on more then three minutes
Phone is my only option.
Billy Kelly is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.