Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Deleted Thread on 4S Battery Question >

Deleted Thread on 4S Battery Question

Deleted Thread on 4S Battery Question

Old 03-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Deleted Thread on 4S Battery Question

I would like a moderator or administrator to let me know why my thread in Electric Offroad section got deleted.

I made a simple question and contents to the starting of the thread in asking what minimum size 4S battery would be good to get for 1/8 e-buggy class more in terms of mAh size for a 10 min race as there is some 3600 or 4500 mAh size batteries out there.

Didn't get moved that I can see and I don't have it as a subscription in my list which would be automatic.

Thanks!
Old 03-20-2016, 04:25 PM
Tech Champion

Because it was a duplicate of a post from just a few hours earlier.
Old 03-20-2016, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ok I figured I would open it up to more than just the RC8B3e thread following guys. I guess I should of reduced the original post to a deleted comment to do it over there.

Is this an automated process the site forum software detects/decides and just does or manual work by moderators?
Old 03-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 190mph View Post
I would like a moderator or administrator to let me know why my thread in Electric Offroad section got deleted.

I made a simple question and contents to the starting of the thread in asking what minimum size 4S battery would be good to get for 1/8 e-buggy class more in terms of mAh size for a 10 min race as there is some 3600 or 4500 mAh size batteries out there.

Didn't get moved that I can see and I don't have it as a subscription in my list which would be automatic.

Thanks!
sorry about that, I was going to send you a pm to let you know, but something came up and I forgot. You posted the identical question just a few minutes earlier, and then posted a whole new thread with the same question. We don't need that, right? Lets post our questions in the appropriate threads from the get go... if there is none, then a new thread. The forums get really messy if everybody were to ask the same question in every single thread looking for a faster answer.