Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Feedback issues: Not being credited when feedback is left. >

Feedback issues: Not being credited when feedback is left.

Feedback issues: Not being credited when feedback is left.

Old 01-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)
Default Feedback issues: Not being credited when feedback is left.

I emailed someone from the site staff regarding this issue. However, I never received a reply.

I have done a few "different" deals with 2 members. I got credited the first time the members left me feedback. The same members have left me feedback for other deals we have done. Even though they leave me feedback I am NOT getting credited on my trader rating.

I understand there are concerns about members leaving multiple feedback for one person. What I don't understand is why are the members not getting credited for additional transactions that were done with one member. The dates that the feedback is left on should be pretty obvious that it is not for a previous transaction.

Most of us take our trader rating very seriously. We would like to be credited for each transaction regardless if we receive multiple feedback from one member (as long as the feedback left is not for previous transactions with that member).

Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 01-17-2016, 11:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

It's always been that way.
Old 01-17-2016, 12:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whitrzac View Post
It's always been that way.
Why?
Old 01-20-2016, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vintageguy View Post
I emailed someone from the site staff regarding this issue. However, I never received a reply.

I have done a few "different" deals with 2 members. I got credited the first time the members left me feedback. The same members have left me feedback for other deals we have done. Even though they leave me feedback I am NOT getting credited on my trader rating.

I understand there are concerns about members leaving multiple feedback for one person. What I don't understand is why are the members not getting credited for additional transactions that were done with one member. The dates that the feedback is left on should be pretty obvious that it is not for a previous transaction.

Most of us take our trader rating very seriously. We would like to be credited for each transaction regardless if we receive multiple feedback from one member (as long as the feedback left is not for previous transactions with that member).

Has anyone else experienced this?
You are getting credit for those transactions (as long as they leave you feedback). Look at your profile.. "total positive feedback, 38"... "members who have left positive, 34".

That's the way the system works, and it's not going to change. FYI, it's the same on eBay.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:49 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

as racer has said.. the number under your name is the number of different people you have had transactions with... not the total number of transactions.