R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Tech Site Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum-14/)
-   -   Feedback issues: Not being credited when feedback is left. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum/907769-feedback-issues-not-being-credited-when-feedback-left.html)

Vintageguy 01-16-2016 10:10 PM

Feedback issues: Not being credited when feedback is left.

I emailed someone from the site staff regarding this issue. However, I never received a reply.

I have done a few "different" deals with 2 members. I got credited the first time the members left me feedback. The same members have left me feedback for other deals we have done. Even though they leave me feedback I am NOT getting credited on my trader rating.

I understand there are concerns about members leaving multiple feedback for one person. What I don't understand is why are the members not getting credited for additional transactions that were done with one member. The dates that the feedback is left on should be pretty obvious that it is not for a previous transaction.

Most of us take our trader rating very seriously. We would like to be credited for each transaction regardless if we receive multiple feedback from one member (as long as the feedback left is not for previous transactions with that member).

Has anyone else experienced this?

whitrzac 01-17-2016 10:00 AM

It's always been that way.

Vintageguy 01-17-2016 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by whitrzac (Post 14351546)
It's always been that way.

Why?

racer1812 01-20-2016 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Vintageguy (Post 14351050)
I emailed someone from the site staff regarding this issue. However, I never received a reply.

I have done a few "different" deals with 2 members. I got credited the first time the members left me feedback. The same members have left me feedback for other deals we have done. Even though they leave me feedback I am NOT getting credited on my trader rating.

I understand there are concerns about members leaving multiple feedback for one person. What I don't understand is why are the members not getting credited for additional transactions that were done with one member. The dates that the feedback is left on should be pretty obvious that it is not for a previous transaction.

Most of us take our trader rating very seriously. We would like to be credited for each transaction regardless if we receive multiple feedback from one member (as long as the feedback left is not for previous transactions with that member).

Has anyone else experienced this?

You are getting credit for those transactions (as long as they leave you feedback). Look at your profile.. "total positive feedback, 38"... "members who have left positive, 34".

That's the way the system works, and it's not going to change. FYI, it's the same on eBay.

Cpt.America 01-20-2016 01:49 PM

as racer has said.. the number under your name is the number of different people you have had transactions with... not the total number of transactions.