ARE YOU UNABLE TO SELL IN SWAP SHOP? *READ TRE RULES* >

ARE YOU UNABLE TO SELL IN SWAP SHOP? *READ TRE RULES*

ARE YOU UNABLE TO SELL IN SWAP SHOP? *READ TRE RULES*

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default ARE YOU UNABLE TO SELL IN SWAP SHOP? *READ TRE RULES*

Ok i have been using this forum everyday for 2years now and i still do not have access to post items for sale. Im starting to get irritated. Ive sent multiple emails to tech line and administraters and have never gotten 1 reply as to the reason I'm not getting access. Can someone please help!
Old 10-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Maybe read the rules?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...1-11-14-a.html
Old 10-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Tech Initiate

A: you have not been here for 2 years. You have been a member for 1 year 8 months.
B: you only have 61 posts, and you must have 90 posts before you can post an thing in the for sale forums.

I have the same problem. Been here 3 years now, but I almost never post, so I don't have the posts needed at this time.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by timannnn6 View Post
Thank you, seems like there is a thread every week where people cant be bothered to read the for sale rules thread...
Old 10-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Even if you could post in the For Sale forum. Don't you think it would be a good idea to read the rules first? If you had you wouldn't have needed to create this thread now would you?

Ignorance is not an excuse.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrcjones View Post
Ok i have been using this forum everyday for 2years now and i still do not have access to post items for sale. Im starting to get irritated. Ive sent multiple emails to tech line and administraters and have never gotten 1 reply as to the reason I'm not getting access. Can someone please help!
If you don't read the rules, you have no business using our B/S/T forums anyway. There are many other rules you must follow to post there.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hi,
I have been a forum member for a long time, about 6 years ago I was laid off and to make a long story short was forced out of the hobby, to support my family....I have been able to re-establish myself financially and found my way back here.
I have 100% good feedback, selling here in the past, yet from my absence it seems now I'm restricted from posting in the selling/trading forum.
It seems as of the present the rules must have changed...I don't have 90 post and didn't before either, and posted in the fore sale/trade successfully...is there a grand daddy in clause??...LOL
Old 10-11-2015, 08:56 PM

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Ether start posting some more or get the elite membership.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadrashracing View Post
Ether start posting some more or get the elite membership.
To clarify, what he means by posting is being a positive contributor and sharing your knowledge with others.
Old 10-12-2015, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrcjones View Post
One of the reasons why this new rule was put in place was to reduce the amount of scammers who use this service. Unfortunately, there are some true users who have yet to meet the new rules and are now caught in this situation.

You could become an Elite Member and this would gain you rights to sell on here. Sorry, I don't know the process it takes to become an Elite Member.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:15 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by steamer70 View Post
Hi,
I have been a forum member for a long time, about 6 years ago I was laid off and to make a long story short was forced out of the hobby, to support my family....I have been able to re-establish myself financially and found my way back here.
I have 100% good feedback, selling here in the past, yet from my absence it seems now I'm restricted from posting in the selling/trading forum.
It seems as of the present the rules must have changed...I don't have 90 post and didn't before either, and posted in the fore sale/trade successfully...is there a grand daddy in clause??...LOL
You can spend a few bucks to become a subscriber, or you can start contributing in a normal fassion on the boards and you will be at 90 in no time...you're only 20 short.

But be warned... the mod staff has a keen eye for post padding / post running. If we find you posting junk just to hit 90... your account will be suspended.

-Cpt.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Tech Adept

I'm not a scammer, and wont be,....I'm 45 years old and used to be frequent user here and a few other RC forums...
I also used to race in Florida stadium truck class with a Losi XXX-T...actually raced against Matt Francis every year at the Sunshine Nationals, of coarse that was in the late 80s early 90s lol...but I understand the need for a policy to help detur certain people from unwanted activity.
But I have to say it wasn't like this 6 years ago, or I wouldn't have 100% good feedback here...
I was a job supervisor for the same electric company for 11 years and was laid off, sold my RC cars and equipment to pay bills and get by...and it looks like I have to start over with new cars and a new reputation here...I wish someone who was here back then would atleast remember me...or speak up...plus I'm sure I had more then 90 post...but that's neither here or obviously there...
Old 10-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by steamer70 View Post
I'm sure I had more then 90 post...but that's neither here or obviously there...
I just looked through your post history, and there is only a single post deleted by a moderator.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Tech Adept

That's cool, I will just start answering questions that I have answers to help out...I just want to get back into racing on the weekends with my 15 year old and have some stuff others may need to help fund equipment a good rig
Thanks for your help
Old 11-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default site wont let me in swap shop says I don't have permission

Why

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service