R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   R/C Tech Site Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum-14/)
-   -   Horsham RC Racing as a North American Region? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-tech-site-forum/749816-horsham-rc-racing-north-american-region.html)

Cable43 08-07-2013 09:43 AM

Horsham RC Racing as a North American Region?

Hi,

I realize that I am an ultra newbie to this site so let me get that out of the way.
I'm not ranting just wondering why a good chunk of the Mid-Atlantic falls into a local track as a forum.

Don't get me wrong the track in Hosham is a beast and the driving there has been good for many years.

Also... I grew up near Horsham and drove at the old indoor track for years. I live in MD now and my son is at the age to start driving. So everything just got twice as expensive - I can't let him drive alone!!

racer1812 08-07-2013 01:37 PM

It's not a "local track" forum. The whole area is just demographically "dense" so it all get's put into one forum.

There's apparently never been a reason to split it any further, if there is we will review it and adjust accordingly, as Admin. sees fit.

Cable43 08-08-2013 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 12424070)
It's not a "local track" forum. The whole area is just demographically "dense" so it all get's put into one forum.

There's apparently never been a reason to split it any further, if there is we will review it and adjust accordingly, as Admin. sees fit.

Cool, thanks for the reply! I don't mind being lumped in with Horsham.

skater-deez1 08-08-2013 04:41 PM

Hey racer who are you calling dense!!??!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just kidding I'm from Pa and would consider myself dense so it's all good!:nod:

racer1812 08-08-2013 05:59 PM

The population demographic is dense...if you're "dense"..I can't help that:lol::lol:

skater-deez1 08-09-2013 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by racer1812 (Post 12428381)
The population demographic is dense...if you're "dense"..I can't help that:lol::lol:

Aaaaah i get it.......or do I????:lol::lol:

DanielHerbert77 08-29-2013 05:46 AM

Horsham is known as the name of one particular facility in Horsham, Pennsylvania. There are other tracks/facilities in the region which probably don't appreciate being called "Horsham" :-) This should probably be adjusted soon.