No Posts yet...

Old 01-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default No Posts yet...

Hello,

I've made a couple of posts to the Schumacher SV thread. One was about 3 weeks ago and the second attempt was about a week ago. Both said they required moderator approval. I have yet to see them. Am I doing something wrong? I initiated the posts by the "Reply" button. Little help?

(I'm hoping this post works...)
Old 01-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Nevermind. Third time was the charm...

Thanks
Old 04-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Having the same problem here. The moderator approval message stopped after you 3rd post, you say?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It actually doesn't stop until you've done 10 posts, I'm sure one of the mods finally found the posts & approved them. If you ever post one & it seems to be taking a long time(say, more than a couple of hours), just send one of us a PM about it & we'll track them down as soon as we can(but keep in mind, none of us are professionals, we're volunteers, & we all have regular jobs, so there are times when we just can't be here, & we do sometimes miss a few posts)....
Old 04-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

That actually happened to me on my second or third post, when it finally was displayed a lot of users had already given advice and moved on to other subjects, so it kind of looked like a ridiculous off-topic lol , but I completely understand why it happened.
This is actually my 5th post and the approval message appears to have stopped, could it depend on the specific forum where the new user is posting?