Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why "The Official"?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tc3team
Better for the info to be in one place as a hub of information, then wasting the time to click on and read through 1000 short, different freshly started discussions - its the same thing imo.

Not trying to pick an argument, just saying it as I see it.
This is a good point. It gives everyone a single cohesive thread for conversations, but it also funnels all the information into a single place so users can search a thread instead of a forum. Plus, if you spend enough time around one of these 'official' threads, you start to remember where stuff is - especially if you participate.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I agree having "The Official" before each title does add to the drama of finding stuff. Still it doesn't take long, it just more a mess, so annoying in that sense.

Maybe there should be a protocol, of: Make-Model-Official thread. Just to make everything a bit slicker and easier to find.

Also, for cars not yet released, the 'pre-release' thread should be locked and a new one started once the cars released and it's available to consumers. Although from what I can see that's sort of happening anyway...

Site is great other than that