Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
CAN I GET AN ANSWER ABOUT WHY MY POSTS KEEP GETTING DELETED?????????????????????? >

CAN I GET AN ANSWER ABOUT WHY MY POSTS KEEP GETTING DELETED??????????????????????

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CAN I GET AN ANSWER ABOUT WHY MY POSTS KEEP GETTING DELETED??????????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default CAN I GET AN ANSWER ABOUT WHY MY POSTS KEEP GETTING DELETED??????????????????????

why are my posts getting deleted without any types of reason or response from pm's...the 1st one that got deleted was just an answer to a dumb question and the 2nd one was my for sale thread which was only bumped 1 time and was almost identical in settup than all of my past sale threads...

now ive already sold stuff from this ad but youve deleted the only proof or way to track what and who ive sold to

so whats the deal with this site and the admins going crazy?...ive been reading alot about common problems
Old 11-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

You've been PM'ed.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

What is this, the 10th thread like this in week?
Old 11-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Lord

Looked at one of your other for sale threads. 8 bumps in 48 hours will get you deleted every time.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

The issue is resolved. Please let this die, we absolutely don't need another discussion about the rules that are posted.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Addict

and what thread would that be? i already spoke to an admin and he explained that any 2 posts within 24 hours counts as bumping...even saying "replied" or "sold the tires...rest is still available"....i then pointed out a thread where that admin had posted twive in 24 hours on his own for sale thread...all i'm saying is be fair...invest a tiny bit of cash on a software upgrade so that it wont let you post twice...this way admins wont get the chance to play favorites

im sure this will get deleted as it has too much truth involved
Old 11-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by streetsports
and what thread would that be? i already spoke to an admin and he explained that any 2 posts within 24 hours counts as bumping...even saying "replied" or "sold the tires...rest is still available"....i then pointed out a thread where that admin had posted twive in 24 hours on his own for sale thread...all i'm saying is be fair...invest a tiny bit of cash on a software upgrade so that it wont let you post twice...this way admins wont get the chance to play favorites

im sure this will get deleted as it has too much truth involved
I agree and those threads are still open.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Tech Addict

well if anybody that made a purchase from me needs to reference the sale ad they can contact rctech...theyve taken the sale over

btw i never received any type of warning or even explanation until i started yelling
Old 11-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

I feel your pain..... Mine was due to time zone errors..... look at my post a few below this thread and see
Old 11-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

EL READO MUNDO THIS...............................http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-24-hours.html
Old 11-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Tech Addict

i thought this was the funniest part

" but i am growing tired"

like a volunteer ploiceman saying "im tired of giving people reasons of why i pulled them over"

i'm not as angry as the people that made purchases from me. wait till there pm's start

i just looked over the 1st page of the for sale section and there are numerous posts being illegally bumped...so does it just depend on what mod is on at any given time or does it just depend on who the seller is?...now that you guys dont have to pm people about there infraction shouldnt you have plenty of spare time to police the section properly?

also inferno you just now broke the rule that you posted the link to on your losi for sale thread...

Last edited by streetsports; 11-06-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by streetsports
and what thread would that be?
I would point it out but I am trying to abide by this request:

Originally Posted by marooko
The issue is resolved. Please let this die, we absolutely don't need another discussion about the rules that are posted.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I think instead of a DELETE, just LOCK the thread for 24 hours per violation.

Deleting threads something has been sold from gets VERY confusing, moreso when people don't post PM's to you, but instead communicate in the thread.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt M.
myself and the rest of the staff will be monitoring the for sale threads for this. obviously we will not get all of them, but, if i see it, or get a complaint, the above will apply.
PM for local mod. I see this as an open invitation.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Tech Addict

they could also make it so that only the 1st post that the thread starter posts daily actually causes the thread to go to the front page...all other posts by the original thread starter for that day wouldnt effect it...

theres tons of actual fixxes for the problem but as stated so many times in the past...they are "tired"...

i see this as a fault in the system not the user because of how vague the actual rules are and how hard it is to sell something when you cant use the thread to communicate through

whats really sad is now i'm affraid to even repost my ad because if a mod wants to be a jerk and delete it (even if for no reason at all) i have no power at all to do anything about it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.