Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
DONE with RCTECH !!!!! >

DONE with RCTECH !!!!!

DONE with RCTECH !!!!!

Old 07-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (98%+)
Default DONE with RCTECH !!!!!

With all of the scammers & people that try an screw people around on here and try to get equipment for free.... Im done... I wont sell/trade/buy another thing on this forum.... People buy USED stuff usually for a decent deal and expect NEW items.. This doesnt pertain to EVERY member but to those member that are SCUM / SCAMMERS & THEIFS..... !

Last edited by Marcos.J; 07-10-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Legend

BY BY
Old 07-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I find it odd that people expect RCTECH to moderate all the buying and selling going on. There's NO WAY the volunteer moderators can handle that. You want to buy or sell go to Ebay or locals at your track.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by rswartz View Post
With all of the scammers & people that try an screw people around on here and try to get equipment for free.... Im done... I wont sell/trade/buy another thing on this forum.... People buy USED stuff usually for a decent deal and expect NEW items.. This doesnt pertain to EVERY member but to those member that are SCUM / SCAMMERS & THEIFS..... !

MarcosJ will take care of this in 3....2...1...

Last edited by Marcos.J; 07-10-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Whats there to take care of? Let him leave..

Buncha girls in here..
Old 07-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

The funny part is, this is not advertised as a place to sell your stuff - that is just an extra.

First and foremost it is a discussion board about rc stuff.

If a person is interested in just selling stuff this may not be the place for them.

If a person does not like to sell here anymore than they don't have too.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

so you want me to ban your account??? let me know I will do it asap
Old 07-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (98%+)

I appologize for my language in my post.. I didnt think it would offend anyone. I am not done with ALL of rctech, Im just done with the for sale/trade section. The last few transactions Ive had have went VERY poorly. I just think its sad that some people on here try an steal & cheat others equipment... We are all in this hobby to have fun not screw people. Many times on here I have just given stuff away just to help people out and get new people into are hobby... The few times Ive needed help/input from a moderator. I was just told that they cant change everyones feedback thats had a bad transaction. I dont think its fair but it is what it is.. So again I appologize for my language and if I offended anyone... People have a breaking point and I reached mine today.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:12 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I appologize for my language in my post.. I didnt think it would offend anyone. I am not done with ALL of rctech, Im just done with the for sale/trade section. The last few transactions Ive had have went VERY poorly. I just think its sad that some people on here try an steal & cheat others equipment... We are all in this hobby to have fun not screw people. Many times on here I have just given stuff away just to help people out and get new people into are hobby... The few times Ive needed help/input from a moderator. I was just told that they cant change everyones feedback thats had a bad transaction. I dont think its fair but it is what it is.. So again I appologize for my language and if I offended anyone... People have a breaking point and I reached mine today.
Unfortunately its not just the RC community, this is just how the world is anymore.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

i understand your frustrations.i have not bought/sold/traded on this forum, however on other forums i have had this same experience and its not limited to only r/c stuff, its pretty much any forum you can think of where this will happen.
Old 07-10-2010, 10:05 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

so do you want to keep your account?? or do you want me to get rid of it??
Old 07-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Tech Adept

I work in the used car business. We ALL THE TIME get ppl with BAD CREDIT that expect a vehicle with 200,000 miles on it to be as good as a NEW car!

Funny too. It's a "Buy Here/Pay Here" lot. That tells me their credit is bad (As mine is too!)

I just thought I'd throw that in there!
Old 07-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry View Post
BY BY
you spelt "bye" wrong... twice...
Old 07-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Legend

You spell nazi , I spelled it that way on purpose....
Old 07-11-2010, 08:43 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

ok time to shut the thread down